What's new

Issue of forced conversions in Pakistan

First I want to believe these kind of news but not it is very much clear it is paid propaganda to malign Pakistan and all those secular cartoons who are to ashamed of their reality are behind it and this is proven by the fact so called Hindu Girls who were victims of forced conversions in the end chose to go with their husbands rather than parents so Indians need to keep their mouth quite and concentrate on the suffering of minorities in their country rather than crying about Pakistan

I can't see it :D

can u see the almighty around... once u figure him around u will also figure out my middle finger

First I want to believe these kind of news but not it is very much clear it is paid propaganda to malign Pakistan and all those secular cartoons who are to ashamed of their reality are behind it and this is proven by the fact so called Hindu Girls who were victims of forced conversions in the end chose to go with their husbands rather than parents so Indians need to keep their mouth quite and concentrate on the suffering of minorities in their country rather than crying about Pakistan

in other words who does not agree with a pakistani is not a muslim
and
who does not have a suicide belt around his waist is also not a muslim.

Yeah right... try and beat the dhol as hard as you can about the indian muslims the reality aint change that we people and indian muslims were not involved in any of the terror activities overseas. And sorry no one needs approval from pakistanis aka thekedaars of islam to proove their loyalty to islam

else what?
burn in hell till eternity, pay the price, die like an insect

Thanks for the threat dear almighty here is my middle finger....

I hear Satan has a good gig going on down there; tikka and Kebabs for everyone...! And yeah...its always nice when a lady talks about giving us (or the Almighty) her middle finger...feels like shes one us dudes ! :cheers:

else what?
burn in hell till eternity, pay the price, die like an insect

Thanks for the threat dear almighty here is my middle finger....

you cant take a joke...can you?
go burn in narakk....with your middle finger flipped.

you hindus are shy of your faith...infact ashamed...and hide behind secularism/atheism...
atleast we muslims are proud of ho we are wnd dont hide.

you cant take a joke...can you?
go burn in narakk....with your middle finger flipped.

you hindus are shy of your faith...infact ashamed...and hide behind secularism/atheism...
atleast we muslims are proud of ho we are wnd dont hide.

actually we hindus dont have a chip installed in our brains to make us belive we are superior to other humans.... so there is nothing to be proud or feel disgust about being a hindu. a hindu is a hindu and just a hindu.

Dont know what chip installation makes out of u though

I hear Satan has a good gig going on down there; tikka and Kebabs for everyone...! And yeah...its always nice when a lady talks about giving us (or the Almighty) her middle finger...feels like shes one us dudes ! :cheers:

obiviously that "nice" feeling is a resultant of the pervese thinking. and its alright for god to be perverted for he is all alone all these years.

obiviously that "nice" feeling is a resultant of the pervese thinking. and its alright for god to be perverted for he is all alone all these years.

Nothing perverse about saying that most crude talk is traditionally associated with men and for a women to engage in it...somehow makes her, in our eyes, feel like one of us ! So welcome to the pack...ma'am but do tone down on the obscene gestures otherwise Elmo is going to have a field day !

actually we hindus dont have a chip installed in our brains to make us belive we are superior to other humans.... so there is nothing to be proud or feel disgust about being a hindu. a hindu is a hindu and just a hindu.

Dont know what chip installation makes out of u though

so basically hinduism gives you no self esteem and drowns you in life long depression and shame..
Any hindu i talked to or met...is never ever proud of being a hindu...so whats the point on beleiving a religion that makes you a confused coward full of excuses.....

^^^wrong..
hinduism is not even a religion...just a bunch of old stoties of kings and odd creatures.
nothing to be proud of here...
and lol at tolerant...dont you guys kill humans for cows?

can u see the almighty around... once u figure him around u will also figure out my middle finger

in other words who does not agree with a pakistani is not a muslim
and
who does not have a suicide belt around his waist is also not a muslim.

Yeah right... try and beat the dhol as hard as you can about the indian muslims the reality aint change that we people and indian muslims were not involved in any of the terror activities overseas. And sorry no one needs approval from pakistanis aka thekedaars of islam to proove their loyalty to islam
No I never said that you Indians want us to say that and I what It tell you is first check the problems in your country before asking us

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom