What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

Well all I need is a little bit of motivation...:D

Naah, Mallus are amazing people... their peace-loving nature will ensure that they only congratulate me and appreciate my post!
Mallu is a racial slur, btw. But I'm not going to object since I've been told by a lot of Malbaris (on this forum) that they actually prefer the term. It makes them sound 'cool'. To each their own :P. I prefer not to use it, it doesn't take a lot of effort out of me to type in "Malbari".

"Malbari" is the generic name given to people from Malayalam and Tamil Nadu. Of course the Tamils DO object and won't be associated with it.

Mallu is a racial slur, btw. But I'm not going to object since I've been told by a lot of Malbaris (on this forum) that they actually prefer the term. It makes them sound 'cool'. To each their own :P. I prefer not to use it, it doesn't take a lot of effort out of me to type in "Malbari".

"Malbari" is the generic name given to people from Malayalam and Tamil Nadu. Of course the Tamils DO object and won't be associated with it.

:hitwall: I can't believe you went out of the way to tell the Pakistani-born German guy what a "Mallu" is...

I might have enjoyed it if he was told something else and he asked questions about it!:D

i think we should start regular calsses for issb on this forum

Whats all this stuff about girls and Alinas and all that? Why cant it be about war and glory and death and all? Isn't that more relevant to our job as soldiers? Soldiers dont think about 'what i will do when i see a stupid girl lying on the street' !

hellow guys..............i m also intended to join army or any odr force as millitary psycologist....is dere any body who may inform me correctly wat i hav to do for it....i m doing B.A nw a days.....

helo my name is malik ammar and i want to be an army officer
i m so crazy about army bcoz my all family belongs to marshals:pakistan::pakistan:

i also want to become an army officer. i pray for you that ALLAH ALMIGHTY bless you. AMIN:tup:

Can Some body tell me what Mallu and Malbari is ?
I am Sorry a bit off topic but as Worthy dimension117 told us i will now prefer to add at least 1 story of Mallu in ISSB but still confused :S
Believe me i didn't googled it and nor do i want !

:what: What exactly is going on? Do you guys plan to turn this site into an english class?...

No this is'nt interesting...

Aleena had just come home from work and was lying on her bed when she abruptly sat up as she had a brilliant idea! She decided to have an affair! She called up everyone that she could find but unfortunately she found no one she could have an affair with... finally she met a mullah and told him that she wanted to have an affair! The mullah was thrilled about the prospect of having an affair and said that an affair was what he was looking for and it was exactly what drove him on every single day... he said that having affairs was what gave him the energy to wake up every day in the morning chanting anti-musharraf slogans! So Aleena managed to have an affair after all!

If you write something like this ISSB people will really be impressed... maybe you should also try to put something in about how Aleena actually loathed the ISSB test and did not like the examiners as they looked like wild dogs to her... that way your sucess is assured! :enjoy:

It made me think againg about military physcology.

hi
i wanted to know that i have given my ssc part 2 examz but haven,t got my result yet. so can i apply to airforce without having my result and what are the physical female reqiurement in issb. and what are the fieds for female in airforce........

i want to make a story

alina was going into the jungle all od sudden she saw that Indian RAW personnels invade in Pakistan thought this jungle which is in border areas.alina was a well trainned commando of Pakistan ssg new company.she go closer to them so that they will be on his firring range after that she opened fire on them in this way that enemy did not locate her actuall position and quantity.most od them was killed remaining of them surrendered she unarmed tie them and went them to her unit.She is happy that when time came she performed her duty well , by their giving information she destroyed all the safe houses of RAW.

Back
Top Bottom