What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

Ok I'll return to the classics. Anyone know about:

"Ik si chidda, ik si pidda, ik si main" ?

I'll translate from Punjabi to English

Chida and Pida had a fight over a bucket full of milk. The bucket weighed a total of 8kg.

They had 3 containers. The bucket - holding 8kg, A big canister holding 5kg and then a water bottle holding 3 kg.

Chida and Pida came to "mein" (me) to solve their problem and divide the milk equally four each. How do I solve their problem?

8kg container (full)-------------5kg Container (empty)--------------3kg container (empty)
8kg container (5kg)-------------5kg Container (empty)--------------3kg container (3kg)
8kg container (5kg)-------------5kg Container (3kg)--------------3kg container (empty)
8kg container (2kg)-------------5kg Container (3kg)--------------3kg container (3kg)
8kg container (2kg)-------------5kg Container (5kg)--------------3kg container (1kg)
8kg container (7kg)-------------5kg Container (empty)--------------3kg container (1kg)
8kg container (7kg)-------------5kg Container (1kg)--------------3kg container (empty)
8kg container (4kg)-------------5kg Container (1kg)--------------3kg container (3kg)
8kg container (4kg)-------------5kg Container (4kg)--------------3kg container (empty)

So both chida and pida will take 4 kg each.

Regards
Wilco

Haha, sounds about right.

Although I did it this way:

8 - 8, 5 - 0, 3 - 0
8 - 3, 5 - 5, 3 - 0
8 - 3, 5 - 2, 3 - 3
8 - 6, 5 - 2, 3 - 0
8 - 6, 5 - 0, 3 - 2
8 - 1, 5 - 5, 3 - 2
8 - 1, 5 - 4, 3 - 3
8 - 4, 5 - 4, 3 - 0

Haha, sounds about right.

Although I did it this way:

8 - 8, 5 - 0, 3 - 0
8 - 3, 5 - 5, 3 - 0
8 - 3, 5 - 2, 3 - 3
8 - 6, 5 - 2, 3 - 0
8 - 6, 5 - 0, 3 - 2
8 - 1, 5 - 5, 3 - 2
8 - 1, 5 - 4, 3 - 3
8 - 4, 5 - 4, 3 - 0

Different Presentation style, but mine is easy to understand. :D

Regards
Wilco

can you answer that
There are 5 apples in a basket and five people in a room. how can you give an apple to each person in the room and yet leave an apple in a basket?

There are 5 apples in a basket and five people in a room. how can you give an apple to each person in the room and yet leave an apple in a basket?
I will give four persons 1 apple each & to the fifth i give the last apple Apple in the basket. so Apple stays in basket & also all of them have one of them.

Regards
Wilco

Ok I'll return to the classics. Anyone know about:

"Ik si chidda, ik si pidda, ik si main" ?

I'll translate from Punjabi to English

Chida and Pida had a fight over a bucket full of milk. The bucket weighed a total of 8kg.

They had 3 containers. The bucket - holding 8kg, A big canister holding 5kg and then a water bottle holding 3 kg.

Chida and Pida came to "mein" (me) to solve their problem and divide the milk equally four each. How do I solve their problem?

Here's my solution format: Think its a bit easier to understand:

Thanks!

Five girls took part in a race. Alison finished before Bunty but behind Clare. Debby finished before Emma but behind Bunty. What was the finishing order?

(This is an easy one....see if you can do it in 10 seconds, or even as you read it)

Alina was going in a jungle and all of sudden......
Alina was going on ther road and all of sudden.....
Alina was going alone on theroad and all of sudden.....

Pleas make positive and short stories with these lines as I try my best to compleate story but unsuccessful.

For example I made a story that
Alina was going on the road and all of sudden........she feel that some one called her name. she surprised and turn backward to see that person.shae saw a girl came toward her. when that girl came near her she told her that she want to talk her alone. she told Alina that.............

Please give me some suggestions and quoute some examples
Usama

Please give me some suggestions and quoute some examples
Usama

We will give you the sugessions & also give you the examples, BUT it will not be in your benefit, in there there will be none to help you & nor the sentences will be the same, in there you have to rely on your own using your own skill. BUT if you take our help in this time you will not be able to do it in there on your own. so try it, if you fail no problem try again if you lost confidence on you in the first try how will you do it there.

But if you still want the Examples & Suggestions i will give you. Tnx

Regards
Wilco

We will give you the sugessions & also give you the examples, BUT it will not be in your benefit, in there there will be none to help you & nor the sentences will be the same, in there you have to rely on your own using your own skill. BUT if you take our help in this time you will not be able to do it in there on your own. so try it, if you fail no problem try again if you lost confidence on you in the first try how will you do it there.

But if you still want the Examples & Suggestions i will give you. Tnx

Regards
Wilco
Right Said Wilco.

In fact try all of them on your own and post them here. We'll point out where you need improvement. Hopefully you'll be able to work out any kinks that may be pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom