What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

raja2usama

New Recruit

Reaction score
:pakistan: In ISSB Psychological test one question in about writing a story for which a sentence is appear on screen for 30 second 3-1/2 minutes are given for writing on that sentence

Example

Alina was alone in home in a stormy noght and all of sudden……

As she finish her prayer she once again speak loudly her speech which she will speak in a contest which will held on Independence day at convention center and chaired by Prime Minister of Pakistan. The title of contest is “Pakistan Background and its present”.
14 of August she come in convention center with her teacher and parents. Program start on time with recitation of Holy Qur’an and Naat, after it debater come and share their views. When her turn come announcer announce as the youngest debater of this contest. When she began and describe the creation of Pakistan tears are visible in every one present on dice.
At the end when her name is announce for Winner of contest tears are now in her own eyes. Prime Minister give her 5000/- from his own Pocket to her.

Now do the above story is able to write in ISSB tests
You are invited to share your precious comments and give golden suggestions.
If any other give me good story then it is appreciated

Other such like Sentences which appear in ISSB Test may be

1 She was going on the lonely/busy road in country side/city and all of sudden…..
2 Nasreen was alone in a jungle/forest and all of sudden…..
3 She was alone in a jungle/forest in a dark/windy/stormy night and all of sudden…..
4 Ali saw a beautiful girl laid on the lonely road and ……..
5 Hussain saw a beautiful girl in a jungle and all of sudden…….

I hope my respected co-members will also make some positive thinking short stories which show the nobility, courage, respect etc. (stories will not exceed from 12 lines of normal A4 size paper) raja2usama@hotmail, yahoo,gmail.com :pakistan:

:pakistan: In ISSB Psychological test one question in about writing a story for which a sentence is appear on screen for 30 second 3-1/2 minutes are given for writing on that sentence

Example

Alina was alone in home in a stormy noght and all of sudden……

As she finish her prayer she once again speak loudly her speech which she will speak in a contest which will held on Independence day at convention center and chaired by Prime Minister of Pakistan. The title of contest is “Pakistan Background and its present”.
14 of August she come in convention center with her teacher and parents. Program start on time with recitation of Holy Qur’an and Naat, after it debater come and share their views. When her turn come announcer announce as the youngest debater of this contest. When she began and describe the creation of Pakistan tears are visible in every one present on dice.
At the end when her name is announce for Winner of contest tears are now in her own eyes. Prime Minister give her 5000/- from his own Pocket to her.

Now do the above story is able to write in ISSB tests
You are invited to share your precious comments and give golden suggestions.
If any other give me good story then it is appreciated

Other such like Sentences which appear in ISSB Test may be

1 She was going on the lonely/busy road in country side/city and all of sudden…..
3 She was alone in a jungle/forest in a dark/windy/stormy night and all of sudden…..
5 Hussain saw a beautiful girl in a jungle and all of sudden…….

I hope my respected co-members will also make some positive thinking short stories which show the nobility, courage, respect etc. (stories will not exceed from 12 lines of normal A4 size paper) raja2usama@hotmail, yahoo,gmail.com :pakistan:
You need to work on your essay writing skills.

For example you are supposed to make a causal chain of sentences and start with a strong opening sentence.

Alina was alone in home in a stormy night and all of sudden… "As she finish her prayer she once again speak loudly her speech".

Make better sentences than that. "She recited her speech aloud". But even if you made that correction it makes no sense. This the meat of your opening sentence:

She was alone at home, all of a sudden she recited her speech aloud. What is so sudden about that? It kills the strength of the opening sentence.

Home alone on a stormy night I'd go for something dangerous to be the "sudden" event.

Other mistakes are your past/present tenses of words for e.g. "come" should be "came", "start" should be "started" and "announce" should be "announced". Remember its not the big mistakes that make you lose marks in English its the little ones.

1. Make good sentences: Express one idea per sentence, idea should be good, break them down to subject/Object/verb (SOV Rule). E.g. Raja(S) baked(V) a cake(O).

2. The end of one sentence should chain up with the beginning of the next sentence. Meaning the idea expressed in the first sentence should cause the idea of the 2nd sentences.

3. The ending sentence of one paragraph (oh and use one line spacing between paragraphs), should chain up with the starting sentence of the next one.

Causal (note not casual) chains between sentences and paragraphs make the essay more interesting for the reader.

Please Reply aganist it

Wilco and Other and also please share your unforgettable incident of Life

I have given Webby the complete Procedure of ISSB, he will put it in the site shortly, so you can benefit from it. :)

Regards
Wilco

If i have to write on it i would have write this...:

Alina was alone in home in a stormy night and all of sudden……there was thunder strike! she was so afraid that she called her mother, her mother said to her not to worry about it she will be home shortly, then she decided to do her college work but it was not relaxing as she was very afraid of the dark & the storm going around, then she thought that she has forgotten something from a long time what was that ? she thought !, ohh yes Prayer she has not offerd prayed from a long time, what could be more relaxing then a prayer then she offerd prayed & ask Allah for forgiveness that she will not forgot the prayed after this, as soon as she finished the prayer the bell ring!, who could it be she thought ? , she opened the door with little hesitation & she jumped with joy , it was her mother who was standing in front of her, she Thanked Allah & decided not to Skipp any of the prayers.

My humble Tips for This:
1. Always write positive.
2. Make the story or Paragraph interesting.
3. Do not write the negative thoughts (you know what i mean) , or you will be out .
4. Do not hurry thought for a little moment & then start writing.
5. Make your concept clear, & bring conciseness in it.
6. It doesn't matter that your story end or not what matters is that what you have written in it , so choose your words carefully.
7. Do not write fancy thing bcoz that will not impress the staff there rather then it could be trouble for you.
8. use one word substitutes more in the paragraph to make is short & conceptual.
9. use generally used words instead of using the words who are complicated to save the time of the staff there.

-If need more help , plz inform me.

Regards
Wilco

5 Hussain saw a beautiful girl in a jungle and all of sudden……

They will Trap you with these sort of lines, it will be up to you if you fell in trap, you are gone, so what ever you write just write positive , never i mean never use Negative language.

Regards
Wilco

Wow amazing but one thing can you please clear that in story you first show that Alina is a afaried girl do this not go in aganist me( as I first show her as afaried) or Alina.
Hope You will reply
By overall I am relly happy to read this story
Thanks

:pakistan: Hi to all my respected fellows
I have received call of 6th October 2007 form ISSB for Tests
Please for God sake Pray for my success
:pakistan:

i will pray for u and ur sucess may allah make brave n give u extreme sucess in the armed forces!! inshallah i will also join the ssg when i graduate outa PMA

Best Of Luck Buddy! [;)]
I hope u did obsticals training before

Hi,

What is a beautiful girl doing in the jungle at night. Remember
what Will Smith did to that little girl with nuclear physics
books in her hands.

Back
Top Bottom