What's new

ISSB Psychology Test

4 Ali saw a beautiful girl laid on the lonely road and

I'll try:
Ali saw a beautiful girl laid on the lonely road and was immediately attracted to her. He moved towards the young beauty and touched her head, wondering if she was an angel. Since he was a Maulvi, he knew that touching girls was bad so he stayed quite. But then, there was an Indian invasion. Asim Aquil was fighting the Indians off, along with Aeronaut when, all of a sudden, the Bengalis also attacked Pakistan. Ali said, "Allah-u-Akbar." All of them had a heart attack and Pakistan had won the war. The girl woke up and kissed Ali. Ali wondered if this was sin but she said, "We are married already, God has made us marry." And then they went home to bed and even you ISSB examiners know what happened next.

I'll try:
Ali saw a beautiful girl laid on the lonely road and was immediately attracted to her. He moved towards the young beauty and touched her head, wondering if she was an angel. Since he was a Maulvi, he knew that touching girls was bad so he stayed quite. But then, there was an Indian invasion. Asim Aquil was fighting the Indians off, along with Aeronaut when, all of a sudden, the Bengalis also attacked Pakistan. Ali said, "Allah-u-Akbar." All of them had a heart attack and Pakistan had won the war. The girl woke up and kissed Ali. Ali wondered if this was sin but she said, "We are married already, God has made us marry." And then they went home to bed and even you ISSB examiners know what happened next.

Hi,

Jaan kukar di baang naal aakh tarqay khuli
Mein ludhianay suta saan ley pati juli

assalam o alaikum seniors.....main ap se kuch puchna chahta hunnn,,,bhai log meri matric ki sanad' pe mere father ka name spelling change hain....lekin mere matric k result card pe theek likhay huay hain....please meri madad/guide kejiay....shukriya

can anyone guide me abOut the criteria for ISSB Grading ?
what do we mean by :
ALPHA
BRAVO
CHARLIE 41,42,43,44
DELTA
and what activities does effect this grading the most
after recommendation some can't make it to the final merit list , the reason is perhaps grading
how do we improve our grading ?

You got to listen to Hazara Singh Samta
can anyone guide me abOut the criteria for ISSB Grading ?
what do we mean by :
ALPHA
BRAVO
CHARLIE 41,42,43,44
DELTA
and what activities does effect this grading the most
after recommendation some can't make it to the final merit list , the reason is perhaps grading
how do we improve our grading ?

Here is another one : it is Easy .
Question:-
Two of your friends are insisting you to take them to movies. Now, would it be cheaper for you to take your friends seprately or 2 friends at the same time.

Regards
Wilco
What's the answer? Seriously... I'm scratching my head on this one....

8kg container (full)-------------5kg Container (empty)--------------3kg container (empty)
8kg container (5kg)-------------5kg Container (empty)--------------3kg container (3kg)
8kg container (5kg)-------------5kg Container (3kg)--------------3kg container (empty)
8kg container (2kg)-------------5kg Container (3kg)--------------3kg container (3kg)
8kg container (2kg)-------------5kg Container (5kg)--------------3kg container (1kg)
8kg container (7kg)-------------5kg Container (empty)--------------3kg container (1kg)
8kg container (7kg)-------------5kg Container (1kg)--------------3kg container (empty)
8kg container (4kg)-------------5kg Container (1kg)--------------3kg container (3kg)
8kg container (4kg)-------------5kg Container (4kg)--------------3kg container (empty)

So both chida and pida will take 4 kg each.

Regards
Wilco
Again, need help with this one too.... They were fighting over a bucket... Where did the canister and bottle come from? Can you just explain it to me? Dear dear.... I feel a bit dumb now:cheesy::whistle::cuckoo::hang2::hang3:

Back
Top Bottom