What's new

ISRO to mate cryogenic engine with its rocket Friday

But sir it does not matter to Pakistanis whether they have something comparable to Indians or not,
a bit of news that says someone else, somewhere on the globe, has something comparable/superior
to India's stuff will keep them content.:smart:

Dreamreaper aka safriz is not a bad guy at all . Although sometimes he get a pinch when seeing some of India's achievements .

PS : No sirs please . I am no sir , I am just a 23 year old defence enthusiast .

I do hope it lives up to its hype. I'd hate to see it not lift off at all. If it doesn't go up, how am I going to watch it come down?

I do hope it lives up to its hype. I'd hate to see it not lift off at all. If it doesn't go up, how am I going to watch it come down?

If you want to see something coming down , you can ask SUPARCO to build a rocket .

Oh Sorry !!! I forgot , They are not capable of building a rocket even after half a century of its existence ...... :wave:

What does it matter what you see when it's evident that all you can do is see?

You don't have an answer for our SLV-3/ASLVs of 1980s and you are telling us about your
preference to watch Indian rockets go down!:lol:

Truly you lack the human spirit. Someone is doing something for betterment of humankind
and you hope it doesn't work. Congratulations you have successfully proved yourself as a sick
and twisted populace.:tup:

SUPARCO is a loser and it will remain one even while India would be sending humans to
space and bring them back safe and sound.

If you want to see something coming down , you can ask SUPARCO to build a rocket .

Oh Sorry !!! I forgot , They are not capable of building a rocket even after half a century of its existence ...... :wave:

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.

6th August looks like it's going to be the third 4th of July this year. Let's see if it's more spectacular than the Proton-M mission carrying the GLONASS satellites.

You are right
I wish our Space Program was as advanced as yours
you are Exploring Other galaxies & we are exploring nearby planets SHAME ON US

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.

Beware you might just become morning news.

You are right
I wish our Space Program was as advanced as yours
you are Exploring Other galaxies & we are exploring nearby planets SHAME ON US

Pakistanis have already started exploration on MARS.

What does it matter what you see when it's evident that all you can do is see?

You don't have an answer for our SLV-3/ASLVs of 1980s and you are telling us about your
preference to watch Indian rockets go down!:lol:

Truly you lack the human spirit. Someone is doing something for betterment of humankind
and you hope it doesn't work. Congratulations you have successfully proved yourself as a sick
and twisted populace.:tup:

SUPARCO is a loser and it will remain one even while India would be sending humans to
space and bring them back safe and sound.

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.

The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.

The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

he he he he log yahan apne dukh se utne dukhi nahi jitne doosre ke sukh se dukhi hain

billi(jalne walon) ke kwaabon me chichhre :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

:omghaha::omghaha:

he he he he log yahan apne dukh se utne dukhi nahi jitne doosre ke sukh se dukhi hain

billi(jalne walon) ke kwaabon me chichhre :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

:omghaha::omghaha:

apna dukh tau ranjeeda karkay rolata hai. ro ro kay tau aansoun khusk hogaye hain. doosroun ka dukh bhi uthye phirtay hain. bilaakhhir yehi insaniyat hoti hai. :cry:

apna dukh tau ranjeeda karkay rolata hai. ro ro kay tau aansoun khusk hogaye hain. doosroun ka dukh bhi uthye phirtay hain. bilaakhhir yehi insaniyat hoti hai. :cry:

he he he bhai jaan hamara gam na karo hum to apni kaat hi lenge jaise taise aap apni fiqr karo pata chale hame marta dekne ke chakkar me aap ki bhooki awam kaheen apki sabse baree mushkil na ben jaye :devil:

Kyo bhai ab kya missiles ke sath sath fuel bhi China se import kr rhe ho aajkal???:omghaha:

Kyo bhai ab kya missiles ke sath sath fuel bhi China se import kr rhe ho aajkal???:omghaha:

It was a reference to the shoestring budget on which we maintain and operate our nuclear deterrent. Consider tuition classes for English. It may just help you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom