What's new

ISRO to mate cryogenic engine with its rocket Friday

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.

Even it fails, ISRO will work till they are successful...Even Eienstein learned 1000 different ways as how NOT to make a bulb.
Persistence always wins!

Being happy at others failures is also a mental disease... See a psychiatrist!

It was a reference to the shoestring budget on which we maintain and operate our nuclear deterrent.

But still in such a limited budget u guys do a commendable Paint Job i must say.:)

Let me guess the Paint is also from China done by a Chinese company using Chinese people in Pakistan...:lol:

I have to admire ISRO for being stuck in the 70s.
This design is similar to 60s-70s Ariane-1 rocket...Back then they had 4 stages of all types...Solid then hydrazine then cryogenic and back to solid..
But the more moving parts,more chances of failure...
No wonder Ariane reduced their number of stages.
So many stages are needed when none of the engines are powerful enogh..because rocket has to keep shedding weight to help the engines moving..
More seperations are needed...more ignitions required...if any seperation or engine ignition fails....the mission goes kaput...
They should have tried to make powerful engines than so many little insufficient and tricky engines?.

Wake up!!! PSLV design is one of the most cost effective design to launch light payloads and that is the reason why Ariane followed similar design philosophy in 21st century while designing its latest launcher Vega. Vega follows 4 stage design with solid and liquid engines.

But still in such a limited budget u guys do a commendable Paint Job i must say.:)

Let me guess the Paint is also from China done by a Chinese company using Chinese people in Pakistan...:lol:

Yes, our Chinese rockets are very reliable. Clearly the Russian ones you paint are not giving you value for money. But 6th August isn't about Russian-tech, it's about a faulty French rocke- motor housed in TATA tin. The last two were spectacular failures, let's see how this one goes.

Yes, our Chinese rockets are very reliable. Clearly the Russian ones you paint are not giving you value for money. But 6th August isn't about Russian-tech, it's about a faulty French rocke- motor housed in TATA tin. The last two were spectacular failures, let's see how this one goes.

Yara bachho ke pathake ke rocket to tumse bante nhi bar bar ajate ho PSLV or GSLV pe comment krne.

Aap se acha to Iran hi nikla aur ek aap hai jo decades se BMs le ke bethe hai aur aaj tak ek Polar satellite bhi khud launch nhi ki. Launch to door ki baat hai aajkal to aapki to satellites bhi Made in China hai...:lol:

Yara bachho ke pathake ke rocket to tumse bante nhi bar bar ajate to PSLV or GSLV pe comment krne.

Aap se acha to Iran hi nikla aur ek aap hai jo decades se BMs le ke bethe hai aur aaj tak ek Polar satellite bhi khud launch nhi ki. Launch to door ki baat hai aajkal to aapki to satellites bhi Made in China hai...:lol:

Teray jay bunnian ni angrezi da haal vekh kar waddiyan ni galan yaad aandiyan. Sidday aa Punjab ich wadday akhanay sun kay jithay ni khoti hondi ai uthay ee aa khalondi ai. lol. satellite technology may hum invest he nai karrtay. badr 1 or 2 universities kay students nay banaa kar bheji theen. hamay koi shauk he nai hai space ka. china hamari phuppi ka beta hai. tumhari jaan jalti hai tau jallay. 6th August ko patakha dikhaoun gah tumhay. maheenay baad aana.

Teray jay bunnian ni angrezi da haal vekh kar waddiyan ni galan yaad aandiyan. Sidday aa Punjab ich wadday akhanay sun kay jithay ni khoti hondi ai uthay ee aa khalondi ai. lol. satellite technology may hum invest he nai karrtay. badr 1 or 2 universities kay students nay banaa kar bheji theen. hamay koi shauk he nai hai space ka. china hamari phuppi ka beta hai. tumhari jaan jalti hai tau jallay. 6th August ko patakha dikhaoun gah tumhay. maheenay baad aana.

To thik hai yara tu 6th August da intezar kr pher dekha ae patakha kithe phuta si....:wave:

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.

The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

image-axd.jpeg

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.

Oh yawn, we are lot better buddy.
And you can criticize only coz our government believes in telling the truth unlike yours. The last I heard Babur did only 22km in its test run and still its being stamped with an operational status.
You are damn well right for all we know ur Nihari filled rockets are not even ready whereas u all r dancing on a fake wedding.

You crack me up kid coz when we do succeed we won't be seeing you anywhere near this thread.

jvx.gif

All your agencies can do is piggy back on the Chinese and wait for them to feed you. Why does SUPARCO even exist when Pakistan can't even utilize it? You say you don't need satellites when the next step of the evolution is the space age. LOL if you don't need satellites then bring down SUPARCO.

Enjoy...........

We'll work with our faulty rocket engines and you'll work with your microwave oven sized satellites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yawn, we are lot better buddy.
And you can criticize only coz our government believes in telling the truth unlike yours. The last I heard Babur did only 22km in its test run and still its being stamped with an operational status.
You are damn well right for all we know ur Nihari filled rockets are not even ready whereas u all r dancing on a fake wedding.

You crack me up kid coz when we do succeed we won't be seeing you anywhere near this thread.

The last I heard Nirbhay crashed off-course and Pakistan successfully tested its battlefield-range ballistic missile. The next I'm going to be hearing of is how much fail they're going to have to clean up after GSLV digs itself a grave in Sriharikota. Turns out you're tuned in to all the wrong stations.

The last I heard Nirbhay crashed off-course and Pakistan successfully tested its battlefield-range ballistic missile. The next I'm going to be hearing of is how much fail they're going to have to clean up after GSLV digs itself a grave in Sriharikota. Turns out you're tuned in to all the wrong stations.

Some one is celebrating about testing of a 70 km range missile!!!:omghaha:Ever heard of Agni V kid??

@Dreamreaper

20110802-India-Space-Shuttle-Reusable-Launch-Vehicle-16%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Reusable launch vehicle

62-AIRframe.jpg

scramjet program

0.1abp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom