What's new

ISRO to mate cryogenic engine with its rocket Friday

Arguing with you would be much less cumbersome if you could, at the very least, have the intuition to differentiate between my knowledge base and my condescending remarks of Indian-tech.

I know very much about your knowledge base,your sheer lack of knowledge,You do not even know the term 'Wind tunnel model' and cannot even differentiate between a Wind tunnel model of an aircraft and a Space shuttle (winged rocket) :wave:

Furthermore you are clearly not capable of coherent thought, independent of inherent bias, considering that your successive responses are not dissimilar and are essentially reworded utterances of the same single contention, namely that ISRO is better than SUPARCO and that the scientific community of Pakistan is busy flicking mites and climbing trees.

My responses were aimed at proving that India's space program and ISRO are very successful entities,and they have made their mark in the world and is one of the worlds best space agencies-They could develop very successful space launchers and satellites,they built and launched satellites for European Customers ,they could develop space probes that could discover the presence of water on surface of moon,They are developing huge semi cryogenic engines and Reusable launch vehicles

Your responses,from the beginning of this thread,were attempts to troll,And predicting the GSLV launch would be unsuccessful,just like The Russian Proton-M.Here is it for you-

6th August looks like it's going to be the third 4th of July this year. Let's see if it's more spectacular than the Proton-M mission carrying the GLONASS satellites.

Indian members then Kick your @$$,pointing out your jealousy,and your nations incapability to launch even a nanosat
Then you attempt to troll again,saying that it wont even lift off

I do hope it lives up to its hype. I'd hate to see it not lift off at all. If it doesn't go up, how am I going to watch it come down?

After getting more kicks in your ***you try again,comparing Pakistani missiles to India's space launchers:-)omghaha):,claiming that Pakistani 'rockets' having better accuracy (Pathetic kid,you should try to learn more about Agni V,Agni III,shaurya and the like) and Indias Rockets for all 'wrong reasons'

I guess you never saw this on the news,did you??

Chandrayaan found water on moon, Nasa confirms - Times Of India

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.

You attempt to troll again,Predicting indian manned space mission to be a failure (again you are a pathetic loser kid,atleast learn that we are not aiming to use a 'space shuttle' for our manned space mission.

And like your fellow compatriots,You try to troll-''feed poor,build roads :blah: :blah:OTOH Pakistan,which lacks space exploration program of any sort,has a per capita income of $2700(India is at $3700),its human development is low(India is at medium,and its infrastructure is in is in shambles-It lacks modern public transportation(nothing like modern metros or bus transit in India),their airports look like school dormitories(no comparison with Indias glass and steel airports),they lack electric power(Their per capita production is half of India) and their tier 1 cities have got 4 lane ring roads(I hope they are access controlled atleast )

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.

The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

Then you claim that Indian tech is Rusian (usual Pakistani claims with no source) and GSLV is french rocket (double :lol:) and it is housed in 'TATA tin' (Does pakistan have single steel or automotive company that can even come close to TATA??)

Yes, our Chinese rockets are very reliable. Clearly the Russian ones you paint are not giving you value for money. But 6th August isn't about Russian-tech, it's about a faulty French rocke- motor housed in TATA tin. The last two were spectacular failures, let's see how this one goes.

Then again,you try to troll,citing Nirbhay failure (seems like you forget about successful Agni V,Shaurya and K 15 SLBM),and claim Nasr to be a success(who cares about it,its just a BRBM, nothing in comparison with technological advancement in SLBM and ICBM.You again predict that GSLV would be a failure.

The last I heard Nirbhay crashed off-course and Pakistan successfully tested its battlefield-range ballistic missile. The next I'm going to be hearing of is how much fail they're going to have to clean up after GSLV digs itself a grave in Sriharikota. Turns out you're tuned in to all the wrong stations.

And this is your reply,when a posted pic of India's advancement and future plans in space research.

More stuff that will come crashing out of the sky. Nice. India really has a knack for fireworks.

hey-you-stfu.jpg

Pssh. Depressed. Inferiority Complex. L-M-A-O.

You will need much more than pictures of computer-generated imagery depicting what appears to be the outline of a college science project and two unfinished scale mock-ups of fixed-wing aircraft, which are at best to be used for the study of aerodynamic drag, to even remotely come close to affecting my composure. Come back when you have something solid.

Emphasis added. Read and cry. Everything that you repeatedly assert on defence forums, particularly with regards to advanced tech, have the words design and testing involved. When you have something (like the PSLV) then talk. Don't give me photoshop diagrams of theoretical engines and design and expect me to stand in awe. I hardly flinch, because I know better than fanboys like you.

To humiliate you even further,

Indian Semicryogenic Engine program

cryo-engine.jpg

Thrust (vacuum), kN 2000
Isp (vacuum), N-s/kg 3285
Chamber Pressure, MPa 18
Mixture Ratio 2.65
Thrust Throttling,
(% of nominal thrust) 60 to 105
Engine Gimbal ± 8º in two plane

Semi-cryogenic project envisages the design and development of a 2000kN semi-cryogenic engine for the future heavy lift launch vehicles and re-usable launch vehicles (RLV). Semi cryogenic engine uses a combination of liquid oxygen (LOX) and ISROSENE as propellants which are eco-friendly and cost effective. The realization of the engine involves the development of many new critical technologies namely Special Materials and Coatings, Brazing process, prevention of coking, Kerosene Refinement, Seals And Bearings for Turbo Pump, Combustion Instability and Control Components.

Welcome to Indian Space Research Organization-ISRO - Semicryogenic Propulsion

SEMI-CRYOGENIC PROJECT: Design of single element thrust chamber was completed and single element thrust chamber injector elements realised and cold flow tested. A rubber composition resistant to ISROSENE was also qualified. Rectangular rings, gaskets and O-rings for control components and turbo pump of semi cryogenic engine as well as Tri-ethyl aluminum (TEA) based hypergolic igniter have also been developed. Hot test was carried out with LOX step injection mode on semi cryogenic pre-burner injector at high pressure after completing cold flow trials and sequence validation tests. Further tests with step injection for ISROSENE and LOX are planned.

Source: ISRO's annual report 12-13.

Introduction

ISRO plans to develop a 2000 kN semi cryogenic engine using liquid oxygen (LOX) and kerosene under a Rs. 1,798 crore six year project cleared by the Union Cabinet on December 19, 2008.

The Semi-Cryogenic engine will be used in the future heavy lift Unified Launch Vehicles (ULV) and Reusable Launch Vehicles (RLV).

A GSLV Mk-3 powered by a semi-cryogenic engine will be able to lift a 6 ton payload into a GTO, instead of the current 4 ton.

Progress

According to the Department of Space Outcome Budget for 2013-2014, ISRO plans to complete the development of Semi cryogenic engine and establish the supporting test facilities with the 12th Five Year Plan (2012-2017).

A rubber composition resistant to Kerosene had been developed and tested.

Other components developed include rectangular rings, gaskets and O-rings for control components and turbo pump of semi cryogenic engine as well as Tri-ethyl aluminum (TEA) based hypergolic igniter.

Reusable satellite launch vehicle -TD

RLV-TD program aims to develop and demonstrate technologies required for the first stage of TSTO RLV. The program consists of a series of technology demonstration missions that is a first step towards realizing a Two Stage To Orbit (TSTO) fully re-usable vehicle. A Winged Reusable Launch Vehicle technology Demonstrator (RLV-TD) has been configured to act as a flying test bed to evaluate various technologies, namely, hypersonic flight, autonomous landing, powered cruise flight and hypersonic flight using air-breathing propulsion.

20110802-India-Space-Shuttle-Reusable-Launch-Vehicle-12_thumb.jpg

20110802-India-Space-Shuttle-Reusable-Launch-Vehicle-09_thumb.jpg

isro-rlv-td-profile.jpg

Phased Development

Reusable Launch Vehicle technology will be developed in phases through a series of trial flights.

The first in the series of trials is the hypersonic flight experiment (HEX) followed by the landing experiment (LEX), return flight experiment (REX) and scramjet propulsion experiment (SPEX).
Hypersonic Flight Experiment (HEX)

Flight testing will start with RLV-TD (HEX). During the mission, a booster rocket will take the RLV to a specific altitude and release it. The booster rocket will fall back into the sea. The lofted RLV will re-enter the atmosphere independently and be guided for a controlled landing in the sea.

In the first trial-flight, the RLV will not be recovered from sea because it will not be cost-effective to do so. ISRO will instead use telemetry data data on the re-entry, deceleration and return.

Reusable launch vehicle puts India in 'G4' | Business Standard

Last edited by a moderator:
Your arguments to that effect are erroenous because they are void of substance, are not thorough, based on amateur web-research of the respective agencies and tinged with fanboy obsession.

refer to posts above,It is evident that which arguments are void of substance:omghaha:.Well,it seems that you think You think that your space Program is ahead of India.

I say you prove it then:omghaha:

.My arguments are not only based on amateur Web research.I lived my life here in India,I grew up with the Indian Space Program,hearing news about Indian space launchers launching Indian and foreign sats,So its is natural for a curious kid I was then,to get interested in these-We had even space week celebration,and discussions regarding Space technology back in my school and I am currently pursuing a mechanical engineering course and hope of joining ISRO(I should clear a very difficult test for that) ,ISROs biggest R and D centre is situated in my city,every morning I see ISROs buses ferrying thousands of workers and engineers to the R and D centre,I see what sort of manpower and skill it takes to build a space program like that

Yes I am obsessed with Space exploration and research,Just like you are obsessed with Trolling :D

Well,I pity the absolute lack of knowledge of Pakistans general public's lack of knowledge in space exploration-Here are the words of your ex president-

Pakistan’s launched its first satellite, Paksat-1, in his time – Musharraf made it happen. His remarkable words cannot be forgotten:

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-1 and this is due to the hard work of our scientists, and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job.”

:omghaha::cuckoo:

I say you keep that for yourself

That having been said your writing is akin to oral diarrhea

check out the post below

6th August looks like it's going to be the third 4th of July this year. Let's see if it's more spectacular than the Proton-M mission carrying the GLONASS satellites.

is absolutely unintelligible

hmm...lets see...

The idea is that we don't need a dedicated SLV to transport objects to orbit but when push-comes-to-shove (when we have a satellite) we can employ our knowledge of orbital space and modify our versatile range of rockets to arrange for the delivery of satellites to LEO.

That having been said, the ISRO has all of India trolled when it comes to the cryogenic engine. It's being built with French assistance, supervised by the Russians, built by the Indians and is still repeatedly failing.

You will need much more than pictures of computer-generated imagery depicting what appears to be the outline of a college science project and two unfinished scale mock-ups of fixed-wing aircraft, which are at best to be used for the study of aerodynamic drag, to even remotely come close to affecting my composure. Come back when you have something solid.

Simple, Indian wet-dream. I'll be a old toothless man, jokingly telling my grandchildren that there was once an aspirant neighboring state by the name of India with over a billion people many poor and destitute, a handful from among whom dreamt of going to Mars. They will laugh then on your history, as I laugh now on your future.

:rofl:

and reeks of ******** and misgivings at being called a fanboy.

Pakistan successfully tested its battlefield-range ballistic missile.

:rofl:

@gslv mk3

Strange isn't it? How he claims himself to be an educated fellow while each of his posts
only prove how much of a uneducated troll he really is.

I mean, there is more fanboyism in his posts than substance.

You're counterargument asserting that I am a fanboy because I was, and I quote, "boasting in [sic] about a 70 km range battle field range missile" is misconceived primarily because (a) I was not boasting about the capability, having only mentioned it in passing; and (b) to be classed as a fanboy I must repeatedly have made reference to it, which I clearly did not.

What have Pakistani nasr missile to do with Indian GSLV,and a 70 km BRBM is nothing of an advancement,You try to present it in a way such that it proves,in some way that ''Pakistani missiles are more capable and Pakistan is more technologically advanced' which is not true,and is not related with this thread in anyway.

Furthermore you are clearly not capable of coherent thought, independent of inherent bias, considering that your successive responses are not dissimilar and are essentially reworded utterances of the same single contention, namely that ISRO is better than SUPARCO and that the scientific community of Pakistan is busy flicking mites and climbing trees.

There is no need for any more debate about the bolded part,there is simply no comparison between ISRO and SUPARCO.I never said 'scientific community of Pakistan is busy flicking mites and climbing trees.'-They've proven that themselves.

Taking note of how painful it must be for you to be called a fanboy, I am going to take the liberty to reiterate that you are a fanboy. You are as fanboy as they come and the reasoning for my assertion is based on the following comparison: My statements with regards to Nasr is contained within the box in which I write. Your statements with regards to the GSLV, however, spill out of the box, off the thread and into your display picture. Worse yet you also associate yourself with the GSLV so much so that you identify yourself by its nomenclature and go by the name of 'gslv mk3'.

look who is talking..:omghaha:
My statements regarding gslv are based on the facts,and unlike yours which is based on your obsession and jealousy

I am interested in space technology and exploration,just like you are so much interested in trolling,my user name is gslv mk3 -Which is a new ISRO medium lifter which is to launched be on 2014.

It is evident that your @$$ is burning so much,I guess Pakistan would have to 'mass produce' its sounding rockets to satiate the burning itch in your rear-side.:omghaha::omghaha:

For you,More details on Mars Mission

MOM1.jpg

MOM2.jpg

MOM3.jpg

MOM4.jpg

MOM5.jpg

@gslv mk3

Strange isn't it? How he claims himself to be an educated fellow while each of his posts
only prove how much of a uneducated troll he really is.

I mean, there is more fanboyism in his posts than substance.

Just look at his first post on this topic-post #17,What a pathetic loser he is:hitwall::cuckoo:

what happened on friday? ...was it a success or a failure?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom