What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Islamic gas ? :omghaha:

what is that?
I'm not sure. According to Hazzy you are either with Mohammed or with Arabs. If you are with Mohammed, you only deal with Muslims for the Muslim cause. So you buy Islamic gas. :omghaha:

No one really understood, which is why he was mocked.

I'm not sure. According to Hazzy you are either with Mohammed or with Arabs. If you are with Mohammed, you only deal with Muslims for the Muslim cause. So you buy Islamic gas. :omghaha:

thank for clarify
i was under the wrong impression

Fart-banned-801x1024.jpg

@Shaldag ,you comments are epic man :rofl::rofl:

But Arabs are on the same side as of Mohammed because Mohammed is the name of there god.

Last edited:
That picture :omghaha:

You'll need to ask Hazzy. I think he was intimating that Arabs who deal with Israel are not proper Muslims who believe in Mohammed. So he put his foot down and said if you're not with Mohammed, you're just an Arab.

I thought Israel has alot of gas. I recently read how some Israeli and Christian media was yelling upside down "OMG! ISRAEL FOUND SO MUCH GAS!!! OMG!!! " blah blah...I even heard "Israel has become the energy superpower" ...I was like "man, these Israelis are lucky"

And guess what? They have like 271 billion cubic meters proven reserve. Highest estimations put the number around 800 billion cubic meters.

Alot?

Iran: 33 trillion cubic meters of gas at minimum!

so much for "new energy superpower of Middle-East" ...LMAO!

There was a lot of Turks and Iranians on ME section before, they involved in keyboard battles with Iranians and Saudi members over defense strength and politic but most of them left the section and the remaining Turks here is you and @xenon54.

Past is past. I think most sane groups of users in PDF's ME section are Israelis and Turks. No offence to anyone here.

Xenon54 seems to have a beef with Arab members here recently so I wouldn't be surprise if he leaves then you could be next fighting. :coffee:

I like discussing, not fighting nor insulting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamas even more, since the overwhelming majority of supplies to Gaza come from Israel.

Paid by Palestinians and other organizations. And that's not the point I was making in the first place genius. We're in a siege, fuel and cement comes through Israel but not paid by them. Palestinians have no other choice. Jordan is a sovereign nation with options.

Well suit yourself guys... at least Turkish members stay away from this mess. :)

There's no mess this is normal for the love of God some members here need to man up.

I thought Israel has alot of gas. I recently read how some Israeli and Christian media was yelling upside down "OMG! ISRAEL FOUND SO MUCH GAS!!! OMG!!! " blah blah...I even heard "Israel has become the energy superpower" ...I was like "man, these Israelis are lucky"

And guess what? They have like 271 billion cubic meters proven reserve. Highest estimations put the number around 800 billion cubic meters.

Alot?

Iran: 33 trillion cubic meters of gas at minimum!

so much for "new energy superpower of Middle-East" ...LMAO!

It's taken from Gaza's coast and Lebanon's disputed offshore gas partially.

Paid by Palestinians and other organizations. And that's not the point I was making in the first place genius. We're in a siege, fuel and cement comes through Israel but not paid by them. Palestinians have no other choice. Jordan is a sovereign nation with options.
First of all there is a huge several billion debt to Israel which probably will be never repayed so not so well paid.
Secondly they have choice: buy from Egypt. But they buy from Zionist entity.

It's taken from Gaza's coast and Lebanon's disputed offshore gas partially.
No.

Back
Top Bottom