What's new

Israel's Iron Dome system foils first rocket attack

has this iron dome the solution for incoming ballistic missiles from iran or pakistan??

so now the terrorist land grabbing jews have created defense shield... thank you american tax paying goyims!!! :)
First of all this system was 100% Israeli funded. Secondly unlike Israel Palestinians solely live from the foreign aid.

First of all this system was 100% Israeli funded. Secondly unlike Israel Palestinians solely live from the foreign aid.

well, the seeds were sown by USA, also not to mention the biggest american military/non military aid receiver is still usrael

Another Grad was just intercepted at Beersheva.

well, the seeds were sown by USA, also not to mention the biggest american military/non military aid receiver is still usrael
No Israel is not buggest reciever and Israel does not recieve any non military aid from US.

Don't you ever compare Israel with other countries who beg and live on the mercy of uncle SAM ....

Do you know how many crucial tech Israel posses when even USA struggles to have and how Israel plays an important part on US defense ....

One simple fact Israel has stuff it sells depending on their political interest .... US, India, China and many other countries depend on Israel for some of their defense tech.

Do you even think that country of such stature can't manage for itself !!!! U must be dumb or a troll ....

Don't you ever compare Israel with other countries who beg and live on the mercy of uncle SAM ....

Do you know how many crucial tech Israel posses when even USA struggles to have and how Israel plays an important part on US defense ....

One simple fact Israel has stuff it sells depending on their political interest .... US, India, China and many other countries depend on Israel for some of their defense tech.

Do you even think that country of such stature can't manage for itself !!!! U must be dumb or a troll ....

blah blah blah of an indian, where there is israeli talk there will always be a bharti, are bhartis used as condoms in israel??, coming to protect the israelis every time???

im talking to and about israel and not a south indian

and about begging, i havent seen worst begging than what happens in indian streets

i dont even wanna talk about the common wealth lions share aid which india receives

blah blah blah of an indian, where there is israeli talk there will always be a bharti, are bhartis used as condoms in israel??, coming to protect the israelis every time???

im talking to and about israel and not a south indian

and about begging, i havent seen worst begging than what happens in indian streets

i dont even wanna talk about the common wealth lions share aid which india receives

Post reported .... I thnk the Mod will take care of the rest .... :wave:

This System is only useful against unguided rockets ? it is not that hard to upgrade these qasim rockets that can change it path during flight to deceive iron doom.........

This System is only useful against unguided rockets ? it is not that hard to upgrade these qasim rockets that can change it path during flight to deceive iron doom.........

Sure it is not that hard :cheesy: easy as taking lollipop from a child...

lets just for the sake of argument presume they did it-----------
3:31------ YouTube - RAFDOCS #3585081 v1 10 10 14

2 Grads, 25 mortars fired from Gaza explode in Israel

what you think is this system credible & worthy?
Two batteries deployed so far: one at Ashkelon and another at Beersheva (I marked them with red):

54372554.gif

Since desployement no rocket exploded in these cities, athough Palestnians fired some 10 rockets towards them in past 2 days. Iron Dome does not protect against short range rockets and mortars (less than 4 km).

Sure it is not that hard :cheesy: easy as taking lollipop from a child...

lets just for the sake of argument presume they did it-----------
3:31------ YouTube - RAFDOCS #3585081 v1 10 10 14

qassam can easily be modified to change direction.....add a couple of fins that change their axis once every 10 seconds....they can powered by a coil and a spring ...not a big deal :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom