What's new

Israel's Iron Dome system foils first rocket attack

Life is much costlier than money.....may be u dont really understood it as u ppl usually wake up hearing these kinda suicide bombing stuff.....its like a daily routine in pak....but for others its not

Half of your population is infected with HIV, why not stop them from dying rather then spending billions on purchasing weapons ? get a life dude or keep your mouth shut .........

Narcissistic as well as delusional. Why should anybody listen to you?

i dont know what u are saying dude... if u want to dicuss harry potter then i would call it a quit...i have already made my points and they are pretty clear,logical and reflect the will of free world :wave:

lol it just travels like an rpg and then explodes in mid-air....how do we know it hit a qasam and then exploded?if it really hits qasam then there is suppose to be fireworks...sharpnel like tracers falling all over like a cloud and there is nothing of this sort...this is the most lame. bogus and gayly fabricated video i have seen in a long time....well done :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah....u r rite....u ppl always fight Indians using terrorists.....COWARDS.......
Says the man from the country that fights through Mukti Bahini and LTTE, you amuse me.........
I usually try to not stoop so low but when a troll picks one of my posts, especially one with no malign intent to use as his target, that just gets to me..........

if it really hits qasam then there is suppose to be fireworks...sharpnel like tracers falling all over like a cloud and there is nothing of this sort...
Please dont make a joke of yourself and dont talks about things u have no clue about. How u suppose to see shrapnel from such distance??

Fact remains: no rocket hit Ashkelon today despite many were fired.

Please dont make a joke of yourself and dont talks about things u have no clue about. How u suppose to see shrapnel from such distance??

Fact remains: no rocket hit Ashkelon today despite many were fired.

i am not joking ....sharpnel lit up like tracers is what i meant...when it hit qassam there should have been firework....a cloud of brightly lit fragments falling from the sky.......

so if this wreckage falls down on some jew and he dies ,who is too be blamed?qasam or iron shield?

Does this mean the guys in Gaza will start putting in stealth features into their rockets? Throughout history whenever one side come up with a way to defeat the other, the other almost always comes up with a way around it.

PS. Is how much of the dome is American and how much local?

i am not joking ....sharpnel lit up like tracers is what i meant...when it hit qassam there should have been firework....a cloud of brightly lit fragments falling from the sky.......

so if this wreckage falls down on some jew and he dies ,who is too be blamed?qasam or iron shield?

I believe you, mental retardation is a serious matter and not something to joke about

I believe you, mental retardation is a serious matter and not something to joke about

i will buy that if its personal experience........you folks should try to make this into a legislation too like anyone who questions the performance of iron dome gets 6 months behind bars :lol:

i will rephrase the last part again...who is to be blamed for the death of that jew who gets hit by the falling debris?Qasam or iron dome?:lol:

Does this mean the guys in Gaza will start putting in stealth features into their rockets? Throughout history whenever one side come up with a way to defeat the other, the other almost always comes up with a way around it.

PS. Is how much of the dome is American and how much local?

100% local, in 2010 USA agreed 250mil funding for procurement of several batteries of Iron Dome by IDF

Back
Top Bottom