What's new

Israel's Iron Dome system foils first rocket attack

I have to admit, it's a cool piece of tech but the post by an Indian poster above who said "WOW, We should definitely buy it" confuses me. How many times has Pakistan bombarded India with short range missiles and home made sewer pipe missiles ? You might argue that it works for artillery but that is for stuff like one odd mortar and not a 155mm artillery barrage. I'm pretty sure the Chinese would also be using something similar if not better in the event of an armed conflict.

Yeah....u r rite....u ppl always fight Indians using terrorists.....COWARDS.......

so they sucsessfuly intercepted a home made rocket with 1 million doller missile wtf....

Life is much costlier than money.....may be u dont really understood it as u ppl usually wake up hearing these kinda suicide bombing stuff.....its like a daily routine in pak....but for others its not

I met one of the Iron Dome engineers a few years back. He was depressed that the project was needed at all. Nobody else on the planet is expected to put up with daily bombardments upon civilians from outside their borders, only Israel. He was much in favor of world-wide condemnation of the attackers, followed by a ground invasion to put them out of business.

I met one of the Iron Dome engineers a few years back. He was depressed that the project was needed at all. Nobody else on the planet is expected to put up with daily bombardments upon civilians from outside their borders, only Israel. He was much in favor of world-wide condemnation of the attackers, followed by a ground invasion to put them out of business.

4rw2yv.gif

A question for 500, a pretty face like you shouldn't be in this arms stuff, you would be better of as a doc..:)

This Iron Dome has scared the hell out of me..think how much damage these rockets can do??:woot:

So you are saying that you enjoy the spectacle of Jews defending themselves from attack?

no..i am enjoying you defending land grabbers and international thugs...thats like me throwing someone out of his home and then inventing something really weird and placing it on the roof to keep those whom i kicked out,away.

4rw2yv.gif

just wow

Last edited by a moderator:
i am enjoying you defending land grabbers and international thugs -
Ah, I get it. Because Pakistan is plagued with "land grabbers and international thugs", by pretending Israelis are also criminals you can take comfort in terrorists wreaking the sort of deeds you desire but feel powerless to do. Psychologists call this displacement.

Ah, I get it. Because Pakistan is plagued with "land grabbers and international thugs", by pretending Israelis are also criminals you can take comfort in terrorists wreaking the sort of deeds you desire but feel powerless to do. Psychologists call this displacement.

dident made sense :lol: epic

so now palestinians know their $20 qasam would incur a monetary loss of $45,000 everytime they are probably gonna make more:cheers: and burden would eventually fall on american taxpayer who will probably learn lesson and not vote for pro zionist occupation party again

Back
Top Bottom