What's new

Israel's Iron Dome system foils first rocket attack

i am not joking ....sharpnel lit up like tracers is what i meant...when it hit qassam there should have been firework....a cloud of brightly lit fragments falling from the sky.......
Lets accept your theory and missile just exploded. Then why we dont see misile's fragments falling? Stop talking about things u have no clue about.

so if this wreckage falls down on some jew and he dies ,who is too be blamed?qasam or iron shield?
Rockets are intercepted over empty area.

Lets accept your theory and missile just exploded. Then why we dont see misile's fragments falling? Stop talking about things u have no clue about.

you dont see fragments cause this iron dome thing isnt carrying gun powder or tnt......qasam on the other hand is loaded....so firework will only happen once they both make a contact.........you can deceive the american taxpayer but not the free world :cheers:

you dont see fragments cause this iron dome thing isnt carrying gun powder or tnt......qasam on the other hand is loaded....so firework will only happen once they both make a contact.........you can deceive the american taxpayer but not the free world :cheers:
imgres

you dont see fragments cause this iron dome thing isnt carrying gun powder or tnt.....
It carries powerful shrapnel warhead to destroy rocket.

10.1302291439.jpg

Explosion at 0:10

Last edited by a moderator:
It carries powerful shrapnel warhead to destroy rocket.

10.1302291439.jpg

Explosion at 0:10

yes but not something that will cause firework....firework will only happen once it hits qasam....believe it or not....i am out now...enough said :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

It doesn't matter over what area the interception is carried, after the interception both target and interceptor loses much of their directional kinetic energy, the damage debris will cause is minimal to structures and the only way they can make injury or fatality is by direct hit.

yes but not something that will cause firework....firework will only happen once it hits qasam....believe it or not....i am out now...enough said :cheers:
One of two either u are aeronautics engineer or troll. I guess the second.

* Its not home made but 122-mm "Grad" rocket.
* Its not 1 million dollar but 45 thousand (equals to one sortie of F-15).

Just a note: there are no "Grads" as such there. What do they have are rough copies or "katyusha like" launchers, either Iranian, Chinese or Irano-Chinese missiles. And most are in fact locally made. And yes, their cost as related to the interceptor system is ridicoulous. But it seems to do the job quite good: a moral weapon to "calm" civilians.

Just a note: there are no "Grads" as such there. What do they have are rough copies or "katyusha like" launchers, either Iranian, Chinese or Irano-Chinese missiles. And most are in fact locally made. And yes, their cost as related to the interceptor system is ridicoulous. But it seems to do the job quite good: a moral weapon to "calm" civilians.
Another "expert". Hamas rockets reach up to 40 km where u seen katysha like rocket with such a range?

And you also should consider amont of money needed to bring this missiles illegaly from Iran. Pay all bribes to sudanese egyptians sinai beduins and so on.

Another "expert". Hamas rockets reach up to 40 km where u seen katysha like rocket with such a range?

And you also should consider amont of money needed to bring this missiles illegaly from Iran. Pay all bribes to sudanese egyptians sinai beduins and so on.

I did not said they were using Katyushas (I don´t think they could use a 1940s vehicle btw) I said they use Grad or Katyusha style launchers, locally made mostly or Iranian-Chinese, which are not Grads by themselves, only resembling.

And it´s not difficult for a missile to have a good range, as you say (?) essentially if they are rocket resembling flying carcasses, like the used.

I did not said they were using Katyushas (I don´t think they could use a 1940s vehicle btw) I said they use Grad or Katyusha style launchers, locally made mostly or Iranian-Chinese, which are not Grads by themselves, only resembling.

And it´s not difficult for a missile to have a good range, as you say (?) essentially if they are rocket resembling flying carcasses, like the used.
40 km is much improved version of original Grad actually.

so now the terrorist land grabbing jews have created defense shield... thank you american tax paying goyims!!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom