What's new

Israel's Attempt to Keep the World in the Dark

you belong to an artifical creation that is only sustained by the charity of America. america is going bust whether you like it or not. I will see how resiliant you are when charity stops. Lastly dont gt cocky with us cos last time we waited a 100 years to get jerusalem so just cos you have had palestine for 70 years dont think you are anything but tenants. In fact I read an article today that more zionists are reclaiming their european nationality than ever i think 2000 reported in Poland alone. We only have to wait until iran gets nukes that is if they dont already have them. Once they carry out a test and its confirmed you can huff and puff all you like iran will not even have to threaten your small population will start running back to bankrupt europe and bankrupt america.

Calm down bro! You are going to burst a blood vessel!! :rofl:

Then you are no different from them..
Because when you see less of a human in them.. with human flaws.. and display the same bloodthirst you equate them with whether or not all of them are guilty of it.. You cannot call yourself better humans than them.

The demand for Israel may have not been unjust,
But from its very inception Israel has been unjust.
Million's of jews slaughtered .. is condemned by me as a Muslim and a Human being.
But the unjust expulsion, subversion of millions of Palestinians as an act of desperation is as detestable.
By doing so, Israel lays waste to the holocaust's memories and loss of millions of innocent lives in concentration camps.

santro i would liked to hvae given u 10 thank yous for that post well done or well said should i say

you belong to an artifical creation that is only sustained by the charity of America. america is going bust whether you like it or not. I will see how resiliant you are when charity stops. Lastly dont gt cocky with us cos last time we waited a 100 years to get jerusalem so just cos you have had palestine for 70 years dont think you are anything but tenants. In fact I read an article today that more zionists are reclaiming their european nationality than ever i think 2000 reported in Poland alone. We only have to wait until iran gets nukes that is if they dont already have them. Once they carry out a test and its confirmed you can huff and puff all you like iran will not even have to threaten your small population will start running back to bankrupt europe and bankrupt america.

What is an artificial state and what isn't? Human history is all about migration, settlements and resettlement war and conquer , your stupidity is beyond cognitive science

You are now confirming a previous post you have put on here where you was off thread which means you are STILL off thread. You must be a bit dim young man. Just try to stay on topic.

were you talking about archdemon by any chance

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

What is an artificial state and what isn't? Human history is all about migration, settlements and resettlement war and conquer , your stupidity is beyond cognitive science

your response does not address the topic nor the issues raised. You have resorted to an unjustified personal attack which says more about you than me.

Yes i was young man. In fact Aryan guess what? He is STILL OFF TOPIC! What are we going to do with him? lol. Dim isnt the word. Stupid and extra dim perhaps?

I respond to your off topics, i wouldn't expect much intelligence from your side, end of communication.

Yes i was young man. In fact Aryan guess what? He is STILL OFF TOPIC! What are we going to do with him? lol. Dim isnt the word. Stupid and extra dim perhaps?

see u mate am off to bed take care and have a good weekend.

You got it wrong. Archdemon is not from Pakistan.

Dont try to be cute with your cut and pasting by being selective. As you can read from the rest of the post, he mentions jerusalem and zionists. We both know where he is talking about. You cant keep the world in the dark. :no:

good move by Turkiye for being a self-respecting country
May be not. The UN's conclusion on the legality of the naval blockade is quite damning for the Palestinians.

First: It mean Israel was within her rights to respond the way she did.

Second: It also mean Egypt's land blockade was also legal and the fact that Israel and Egypt had a peace treaty, it mean that Egypt's land blockade was in support of Israel's goal of disarming Gaza.

For Turkey, the expulsion of the Israeli ambassador is an attempt at face saving but ultimately is a bad diplomatic move. If Israel's naval blockade and Egypt's land blockade of Gaza were legal, then Turkey had no business trying to breach the naval one. But since Turkey expelled the Israeli ambassador, then Turkey is tacitly saying the Turkish government sanctioned the blockade running, putting Turkey at odds with Israel. But if Turkey later come out and contest this charge, then Turkey will be seen as being impetuous with that expulsion.

Back
Top Bottom