What's new

Israel's Attempt to Keep the World in the Dark

incredibly --- the UN report states that the Gaza blockade is legal and within israel's right. That shows the bias of the UN and the power of the veto of a certain member of the UNSC.
Do u think that is somone says that Israel has right to protect itself - he is biased?

do Palestinians have a right to medicine, food, clothes and building materials (like cement)

none of these things are terrorist hardware

do Palestinians have a right to medicine, food, clothes and building materials (like cement)

Depends who you ask. If you ask a zionist they dont have the right to exist. As Golda Mier one said "a fingernail of 1 jew is the equivalant of 2000 palestinians." Why do they always try to cover things up? They are racist low life. I believe most of them are the lowest form of human.

I already told many times that humanitarian situation in Gaza is far better than in Pakistan and most of Muslim countries. Israel allows all humanitarian delieveries through ground crossings. Gaza was never supplied by sea, even prior sea blockade.

Depends who you ask. If you ask a zionist they dont have the right to exist. As Golda Mier one said "a fingernail of 1 jew is the equivalant of 2000 palestinians." Why do they always try to cover things up? They are racist low life. I believe most of them are the lowest form of human.
You are lying little nazi scum. Golda Meir never said anything like this.

Then you are no different from them..
Because when you see less of a human in them.. with human flaws.. and display the same bloodthirst you equate them with whether or not all of them are guilty of it.. You cannot call yourself better humans than them.

The demand for Israel may have not been unjust,
But from its very inception Israel has been unjust.
Million's of jews slaughtered .. is condemned by me as a Muslim and a Human being.
But the unjust expulsion, subversion of millions of Palestinians as an act of desperation is as detestable.
By doing so, Israel lays waste to the holocaust's memories and loss of millions of innocent lives in concentration camps.

Then you are no different from them..
Because when you see less of a human in them.. with human flaws.. and display the same bloodthirst you equate them with whether or not all of them are guilty of it.. You cannot call yourself better humans than them.

The demand for Israel may have not been unjust,
But from its very inception Israel has been unjust.
Million's of jews slaughtered .. is condemned by me as a Muslim and a Human being.
But the unjust expulsion, subversion of millions of Palestinians as an act of desperation is as detestable.
By doing so, Israel lays waste to the holocaust's memories and loss of millions of innocent lives in concentration camps.

Point taken Santro. Thanks for your advice and its registered.

Life expectancy Gaza 73.42 while Turkey is 71.96,
Infant mortality Gaza 17 Turkey 24
they should have had arrange flotilla to themselves, poor Turks :rofl:

Pakistan 64.49 :woot: lol why is failed countries always concern with other issues rather then fix their own? you are in much dire situation that Palestinian, MIND YOUR OWN FAILED COUNTRY!

may I

a.) ask you for a link to verify your source

b.) remind you (in case you are too stupid and brain-dead to note) that the population of Turkiye is roughly 20 times that of Palestine!

the GDP of poor Turkiye is about $600b while the GDP of israel is less than $200b (around as much as poor Pakistan)

Pakistan 64.49 :woot: lol why is failed countries always concern with other issues rather then fix their own?

it's used to be even worse....our problem is not life expectancy but rather curbing the pop. growth rate.

you are in much dire situation that Palestinian,

despite the political problems, at least we have a country we can call our motherland.....we didnt have to kill an entire ethnic population and raze down farmlands and orchards in order to achieve it.

MIND YOUR OWN FAILED COUNTRY!

the topic of this thread isn't Pakistan, is it, numb-nuts?

p.s. so we are all on the same page, i used WB devpt indicators to get my data

Pakistan 64.49 :woot: lol why is failed countries always concern with other issues rather then fix their own? you are in much dire situation that Palestinian, MIND YOUR OWN FAILED COUNTRY!

Can you please stick to the the thread on pdf?
Also one of the banned topics is mentioning of failed state. Strongly suggest you stop trolling. We already lost your collegue today,solomon2 today. We wouldnt want you to go the same way would we Mr Archdemon?

incredibly --- the UN report states that the Gaza blockade is legal and within israel's right. That shows the bias of the UN and the power of the veto of a certain member of the UNSC.

the report does condemn israel's actions however

and in fact, the israeli ambassador in Ankara has been expelled as of yesterday

self delete

A:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2091.html#li

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2102.html

B: Japan Germany Spain France Italy UK... have roughly the same population as of Turkey, so?

the GDP of poor Turkiye is about $600b while the GDP of israel is less than $200b (around as much as poor Pakistan)

Oh man, and you call me brain dead?
Turkey population is 10 bigger than of Israel while GDP only 3 fold, if im brain dead what it makes you?

A:

B: Japan Germany Spain France Italy UK... have roughly the same population as of Turkey, so?

Turkey population is 10 bigger than of Israel while GDP only 3 fold, if im brain dead what it makes you?

You are now confirming a previous post you have put on here where you was off thread which means you are STILL off thread. You must be a bit dim young man. Just try to stay on topic.

A:

you belong to an artifical creation that is only sustained by the charity of America. america is going bust whether you like it or not. I will see how resiliant you are when charity stops. Lastly dont gt cocky with us cos last time we waited a 100 years to get jerusalem so just cos you have had palestine for 70 years dont think you are anything but tenants. In fact I read an article today that more zionists are reclaiming their european nationality than ever i think 2000 reported in Poland alone. We only have to wait until iran gets nukes that is if they dont already have them. Once they carry out a test and its confirmed you can huff and puff all you like iran will not even have to threaten your small population will start running back to bankrupt europe and bankrupt america.

its too laugh-worthy to even argue.......

good move by Turkiye for being a self-respecting country

Back
Top Bottom