What's new

Israelis are becoming less confident of the US ability to control Pakistan's nukes

India Fist detonated a Nuke in 1974.
-source wiki

Smiling Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whilst it took Pakistan till 1998 to test first Nuke.(that's 24 years latter)

If India wanted to just nuke Pakistan we could have done it any time, between 1974 and 1998.
India and PAK, also did not have any wars After 1974.

After 1998, you started Kargil conflict in 2000.
:coffee:

I know that the indians conducted the nuclear test back in the days, and still when it came to the new tests it was a fluke it didn't work so basically you went from a working type to the non working type in decades. Any ways back to the topic, if the Indians wanted to nuke us. Well what would have been the best form of delivery of those nukes back then till you were missile capable, was by air using the air force. Now if I know it I am sure PAF had a better understanding of the issue, so what would have they done I am sure that if there was war with India they would have made sure that none of the Indian planes and especially the ones that can carry the nuclear load could even come close to the Pakistani border. Now can you imagine the Indian high command going through the dilemma that what if it falls with in out territory.

India has different geopolitical and strategic necessities. In case of Pakistan, we have to be careful of the nukes falling in the hands of the Afghan taliban or the pak taliban, the bad taliban, the cute taliban, the al-qaeda or most importantly the state terror trader officials. Pakistan is a great ally in the WOT and it has sacrificed a lot to eradicate terrorism from this world. For the sake of a safer world, Pakistan should denuclearize to ensure that nukes dont fall in the wrong hands.

I think they should have included this condition in the aid package - A 5 year comprehensive program of peaceful nuclear disarmament in return for aid money for Pakistan people.

:lol::lol: US can not get our nukes and taliban can get ????/

what a joke.

Secondly on a seriouse note it is very easy for Hindu fundamentalists who are too strong to get Indian Nuclear Weapons.

There are many reasons for that.

India does not have a Controle and command system for protection of its nukes.

Even the Indian armed forces do not have any consensus body like Pakistan.

The Indian army is too weak to protect its nukes and virtually the Indian nukes are under civilian politicians who are the most corrupt and have links with Hindu fundamentalist/extremists organisations.:pop:

Thats a legitimate concern. The UN should pass a resolution to have a quarterly inspection of Pak nuclear facilities by IAEA inspectors to start with and then slowly start to denuclearize Pakistan so that they can start focusing on doing some hard work and earning their own money with their own sweat - what a great day that will be!

Keep dreaming as long as you are in bed with Israel. I think you should start worry about your own neuclear arsenal...which unfortunately found to be a dud.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-source wiki

If India wanted to just nuke Pakistan we could have done it any time, between 1974 and 1998.

NO India could not have attacked Pakistan back in 1974 when you detonated.

There are many reasons for that one such attack would have deprived India of all kinds of nuclear weapons in near future at that time.

For India have bluffed US about its nuclear program and at that time US had no love for India.

So stop day dreaming that India is tooooo civilized that you did not attack us back in 74.

Jana u hit the nail right on the head.

If the US can't get it how can they expect the Talibs to do it :D

Go back chankiyan to your brahmin lords and show ur stinky ***** got spanked yet again.

The more the yankees make noises abt our nukes the greater they appricite the capabilities of our Armed Forces in undermining their false efforts to get their dirty hands upon our nukes .

Further in the context of Iranian and North Korean issue , Is the US with the help of Indian hand in Afghanistan, willing to push Pakistan to a threshhold level where they would Confront a Nuclear Armed Islamic state challanging their interests in the reagion openly ?

There are some serious pitfalls in the US strategy . They focused upon Pakistani nukes so much that they undermined Israel's arch rival Iran becoming the 2nd Islamic Nuclear Power state... i pray they do .....

Pakistan and Pakistani Nukes are here to stay

India Israel US should stop crying like babies and should focus more on Israel's human rights record for a change.

Nukes are not candies that can be stolen.

US should also stop alienaiting Pakistan because if Pakistan goes to the other camp the sole loser will be US. Pakistan has had nukes for the past decade and a half and we can handel them and use them if such a need arises God forbid.

Israel is a serious pain in the A$$ they love to get in to drama with everyone! if the US had not armed them in to a major power they wouldn't be where they are now and wouldn't have such a big mouth :blah: anyhow i have never trusted them at all nor ever will they to me are a serious danger to the whole arena of middle east and our part of asia . We have our nukes secure it is no one one's business yet others wrong doing that we are in this mess today hence, (US) i hope Isreal can talk out of there mouth next time rather then talking out of ther rear and can mind there own business.:tdown:

Hello , I think Israelies ( Jews) are concerned about our Nukes its a good thing in a sense that we can have a "" HAVE CONCERNS RELATIONSHIP"" with jews . it Means that they worry about our Nukes then its a Time for us and the World to worry about their's too!!

What do u reckon guys?:sniper:

-source wiki

My dear friend , you have a God given right to advocate India's Nukes and its tests ( they have'nt been too successful its another story) . we do not like to talk but to work and mind our own business .
For your kind information , Pakistan has Conducted an Underwater Nuke test back in 90's in Benazir's Govet.
Did we told anyone ?? NO!!
Why? becuse this is not Our style of doing things , we do not like to tell to maintain our Element of secracy.
We have tested 4000kms range Balistic missile , did we told anyone ? No!!

And i am not worried about Israel and India Talking abt Our nukes , They and their views are just Scums:blah: so they do fell on deaf ears.
Reagrads:
:pakistan:

:lol::lol: US can not get our nukes and taliban can get ????/

what a joke.

Secondly on a seriouse note it is very easy for Hindu fundamentalists who are too strong to get Indian Nuclear Weapons.

There are many reasons for that.

India does not have a Controle and command system for protection of its nukes.

Even the Indian armed forces do not have any consensus body like Pakistan.

The Indian army is too weak to protect its nukes and virtually the Indian nukes are under civilian politicians who are the most corrupt and have links with Hindu fundamentalist/extremists organisations.:pop:

Spoke like a true expert with as usual cocksure attitude only to make a mockery of urself.

Who told u india doesnt have a command and control system,ha??
Pls dont tell me u heard on a "Brasstask" epidose.:lol:

Ever heard of " Nuclear Command Authority (India)"??

The Nuclear Command Authority (NCA) of India is the nodal agency for all command, control and operational decisions regarding India's nuclear weapon stockpile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Command_Authority_(India)

Indian nukes are under civilian politicians who are the most corrupt

yaa,our corrupt civilian politcians keep our nukes inside our parliament..:lol::lol:

Again have ur ever heard about this:Strategic Forces Command??

Strategic Forces Command

The Indian Strategic Forces Command (SFC), sometimes called The Strategic Nuclear Command forms part of India's Nuclear Command Authority (NCA). It is responsible for the management and administration of the country's tactical and strategic nuclear weapons stockpile. It was created on January 4, 2003.

It is the responsibility of the SFC to operationalize the directives of the NCA under the leadership of a Commander-in-Chief of the rank of Air Marshal (or its equivalent). It will have the sole responsibility of initiating the process of delivering nuclear weapons and warheads, after acquiring explicit approval from the NCA. The exact selection of the target area shall be decided by the SFC through a calibrated, cumulative process involving various levels of decision-making, and with formal approval by the NCA.

The SFC manages and administers all strategic forces by exercising complete command and control over nuclear assets, and producing all contingency plans as needed to fulfil the required tasks. Since its inception, the SFC’s Command, Control and Communication systems have been firmly established, and the command has attained a high state of operational readiness.

Strategic Forces Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yaa, u cant blame us for being a stronger democracy where elected civilian politicians dont take orders from military Generals.

Last edited:
My dear friend , you have a God given right to advocate India's Nukes and its tests ( they have'nt been too successful its another story) . we do not like to talk but to work and mind our own business .
For your kind information , Pakistan has Conducted an Underwater Nuke test back in 90's in Benazir's Govet. Did we told anyone ?? NO!!
Why? becuse this is not Our style of doing things , we do not like to tell to maintain our Element of secracy.
We have tested 4000kms range Balistic missile , did we told anyone ? No!!
And i am not worried about Israel and India Talking abt Our nukes , They and their views are just Scums:blah: so they do fell on deaf ears.
Reagrads:
:pakistan:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Exhibit A...

What a joke....

Secretly, Pakistan is also more powerful than the US, EU, Russia combined and has the world's strongest economy.....but have you told anyone...NO!!! Why...because secretly Pakistan likes to be bullied by the US and would rather keep all the money being generated in your country under wraps and earn extra on the side through US Aid!!!...GENIUS!!!

See I can make jokes too!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Exhibit A...

What a joke....

Secretly, Pakistan is also more powerful than the US, EU, Russia combined and has the world's strongest economy.....but have you told anyone...NO!!! Why...because secretly Pakistan likes to be bullied by the US and would rather keep all the money being generated in your country under wraps and earn extra on the side through US Aid!!!...GENIUS!!!

See I can make jokes too!!!

Hahah lol yea... :tdown::hang2:sorry boss your jokes sucks A$$.. :whistle:

:azn: so if US is unable to get our nukes why to get paranoid over illiterate people getting these nukes and make so much noise.

How did you come to the conclusion that the US would be unable to get Pakistani nukes??.....Care to explain??

I see the US policy regarding Pakistani nukes as the "Donkey and the carrot"........

Everytime Pakistani forces start slacking in WOT (or at least the US thinks so) or an attack such as the one on GHQ takes place.....America raised a red flag about Taliban capturing the Pakistani nukes (carrot)....resulting in Pakistan (Donkey) speeding up operations and intensifying the efforts....

Its a perfect tool to keep Pakistan and its forces in check.....
Damn Americans are amazing at Psychological war games.....

PS: "Donkey" reference to Pakistan is just a coincidence....so please...no fatwa's against me....

are the guys who are raising concern about nuclear weapons really stupid.Firstly nuclear weapons are not an AK-47 that you pick up and start firing. There is a sophhisticated command and control system involved.If talibans are that intelligent to understand command control system of nuclear weapons overnight then whole world is doomed anyway so no point in trying to defeat them and making a fuss about the present situation.

I have never seen anybody raising concerns that PA al-khalid's would get in the hands of talibans or may be that F-16 stationed at sargodha can fall in the hands of talibans.

Now obvious reply would be that you need alot of training to fly an F-16.So my point is you need training for flying F-16 but according to these guys you don't need any technical know how to fire a nuclear weapon.

I don't think that its that simple that you just go in press all the glowing buttons,if you are lucky enough..puff the nuclear tipped ballistic missle goes off :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom