What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

You are Japon. Christ isnt your lord. Dont fall into the lies.

I Am a Christian. I hope that will not be an issue.

Let's focus on what is going on with our fellow brothers in faith, our Jewish , Muslim brothers. All of us, be we Christian, Jewish and Muslim, we are all children of Abraham.

Peace.

Large clashes in Jerusalem:

10458450_716300611781476_2480331729345493558_n.jpg

I Am a Christian. I hope that will not be an issue.

Let's focus on what is going on with our fellow brothers in faith, our Jewish , Muslim brothers. All of us, be we Christian, Jewish and Muslim, we are all children of Abraham.

Peace.

I used to think that kind of craziness only affected ME and EU. I was wrong.

Before we start. We are applying 20th/21st century ideas to what happened in the past so all of this talk is empty.

• In the 700's Turks were not living in Turkey.
  • Central Asia according to your definition was inhabitted by Persians.

900px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png

:tup: Religion was the number one priority.

Saying the entire system was arab is incorrect. The military system was Turkish, the legal system was shariah (Gods Law), administrative system was unique to the ottomans. (Millet system, devshirme, beyliks etc.)

They did use many arabic titles.

• Ottoman architecture was mainly influenced by the byzantines not the arabs although it did have some influence.
  • Clothing was Turkish.
Turkish Clothes
  • osmanli-nin-istanbul-u-osmanli-devleti-istanbul-1290173.jpg
    640px-Les_costumes_populaires_de_la_Turquie_en_1873_-_Partie_1_-_Planche_006.jpg
640px-Les_costumes_populaires_de_la_Turquie_en_1873_-_Partie_1_-_Planche_008.jpg

Arab clothes from the same time period

640px-Les_costumes_populaires_de_la_Turquie_en_1873_-_Partie_3_-_Planche_031.jpg

640px-Les_costumes_populaires_de_la_Turquie_en_1873_-_Partie_3_-_Planche_037.jpg

640px-Les_costumes_populaires_de_la_Turquie_en_1873_-_Partie_3_-_Planche_039.jpg

I believe that the ottomans were not arabized.Titles and arabic being used in ottoman turkish does not mean someone was arabized. Any adoption of arab traditions or titles etc. was all voluntary and not enforced on turks by arabs.

Also you seem to take pride in the ottomans using arabic titles but then at the same time you condemn the young turks for making things more turkish. So it is clear that you will always try to find something to piss us off therefore discussing these matters with you is a waste of time. Whatever we do you will never be happy. If we spoke arabic you would say ha ha you guys are arabized and if we banned it you would say that we are racist tyrants. We all know what you are upto.

Also sufism is a religious thing that isn't tied to any race.

Mate...you should know that discussion with Hasani is impossible.
He will never answer your arguments....but come with more false arguments which he calls them "historical facts" + plus a wall of text.

Press more further and he would say Caliphate has been given to Turks by Arabs along with the swords of the caliphs. :lol:

In Gaza yeah, in the West Bank it's still going.

Its good to hear that its calming down in Gaza, hopefully everything will simmer down in the next couple of days. What's important is that Netenyahu orders the IDF to stand down , to prevent unnecessary clashes. Perhaps in the coming days, a joint Palestinian and Israeli investigation will be conducted to find the perpetrators.

May the parents of the three Israeli teens be given comfort by G-D, and may ALLAH grant mercy to the parents of the Palestinian teen. God is Merciful and His Love is Immeasurable....

@Kaan

Ottomans were Arabized to a large extent. I gave plenty of historical examples of that which you just avoid. Sufism was developed in the Arab world by Arabs. Islam in its purest form was not Sufism.

The Arabic alphabet did not appear at the same time as Islam thus you cannot claim that to only be bound in religion. Same with language. Titles neither.

The fact is that Arabs influenced Turks much more than vice versa. This is undeniable.

Women clothing and men clothing is also not only bound to Islam. It has a long pre-Islamic history and it has influenced the entire Islamic world.

The Umayyads had an empire that was 3 times bigger than the Ottomans at their greatest extent. This is also a fact.

Arabs also ruled large areas of Central Asia or controlled it either directly or through vassals that at the time was inhabited by Turks. Not only Persians.

Also I already told you that there was no reason for Arabs to conquer Mongolia or Siberia or far Eastern Central Asia as those regions were very isolated, landlocked, sparsely populated and not very rich in terms of resources. No major cities either.

Shariah law itself also has influence from Arab societies of that time. Each of the Prophets that we know about were send to various peoples at various times. The rules set forward to them and guidance was tied to their current situation to a large extent.

Islam is not an Arab religion (never claimed so) but it was spread to the remaining world by Arabs. More than anyone else. It's just a historical fact. It's also a fact that the ME region is on fire today.
:blah:

We know your games.
-----------------------
@Hazzy997 @500

Sorry for derailing.

Mate...you should know that discussion with Hasani is impossible.
He will never answer your arguments....but come with more false arguments which he calls them "historical facts" + plus a wall of text.

Press more further and he would say Caliphate has been given to Turks by Arabs along with the swords of the caliphs. :lol:

All what I wrote are historical facts that I backed up with plenty of examples. Well-known examples that anyone can research on their own. Nothing that I invented on "my own overnight".

How is discussion impossible when we just had a long discussion? Do I have to agree with you?

As long as I am sticking to facts there should be no problem. Nobody made any absurd claims or outright false claims despite the fact that interpretations can vary.

Well it's good that you can take pride in heritage that is not yours.

It was not given. It was taken when one Ottoman Sultan proclaimed himself as the Caliph in the early 1500's. Yet your likes cry about "bad-stabbing" from the same Arabs who ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years when that same Caliphate was destroyed from you by force.

It makes no sense.

All what I wrote are historical facts that I backed up with plenty of examples. Well-known examples that anyone can research on their own. Nothing that I invented on "my own overnight".

How is discussion impossible when we just had a long discussion? Do I have to agree with you?

As long as I am sticking to facts there should be no problem. Nobody made any absurd claims or outright false claims despite the fact that interpretations can vary.

Well it's good that you can take pride in heritage that is not yours.

It was not given. It was taken when one Ottoman Sultan proclaimed himself as the Caliph in the early 1500's. Yet your likes cry about "bad-stabbing" from the same Arabs who ruled the Caliphate for nearly 1000 years when that same Caliphate was destroyed from you by force.

It makes no sense.

Love you to Hasani. :kiss3:

Love you to Hasani. :kiss3:

But am I not right here? You take pride in having taken the Caliphate from Arabs after 1000 years of Arab rule due to foreign invasions into ME, internal problems etc. while when the opposite happens you never talk about anything else when the Caliphate talk is mentioned.
Only so-called backstabbing forgetting that dozens of Arabs supported the Ottomans against their own and that only a few regions in the Arab world revolted. Notice that no Arab is bitching about what happened in the early 1500's but most of you Turks here are obsessed about something that happened 100 years ago whenever one discusses the Caliphate.

Your likes are also ungrateful for the Arabs that formed the majority of the Ottoman Empire and who fought and died for that Empire. Nor is any respect shown for all those Arabs who fought against their own to keep the Ottoman Empire alive.

It's always "Arabs this and Arabs that" while we could do the exact same and have a much, much earlier reason for doing so.

Also you have written many times (as we have discussed this topic before) that you only care about Turkic unity then what is the problem with Arabs? We are not Turks.

You will probably also dismiss this post of mine because as it is too long.:meeting:

But am I not right here? You take pride in having taken the Caliphate from Arabs after 1000 years of Arab rule due to foreign invasions into ME, internal problems etc. while when the opposite happens you never talk about anything else when the Caliphate talk is mentioned? Only so-called backstabbing forgetting that dozens of Arabs supported the Ottomans against their own and that only a few regions in the Arab world revolted. Notice that no Arab is bitching about what happened in the early 1500's but most of you Turks here are obsessed about something that happened 100 years ago whenever one discusses the Caliphate.

Your likes are also ungrateful for the Arabs that formed the majority of the Ottoman Empire and who fought and died for that Empire. Nor is any respect shown for all those Arabs who fought against their own to keep the Ottoman Empire alive.

It's always "Arabs this and Arabs that" while we could do the exact same and have a much, much earlier reason for doing so.

Also you have written many times (as we have discussed this topic before) that you only care about Turkic unity then what is the problem with Arabs? We are not Turks.

You will probably also dismiss this post of mind because as it is too long.:meeting:

Mate, i stopped reading your posts a while ago. :)

Ohh, that only applies only when you go into battle mode. I like to read your posts in Arabic Cafe Thread, or relatively more peaceful threads like cuisine and culture threads. :)

Mate, i stopped reading your posts a while ago. :)

Ohh, that only applies only when you go into battle mode. I like to read your posts in Arabic Cafe Thread, or relatively more peaceful threads like cuisine and culture threads. :)

What do you seriously expect me to do when such hypocrisy is shown by many Turkish users whenever this topic is discussed. You know it very well yourself.

You have a few Turkish users insulting Arabs for that reason here on a frequent basis. Do they not know their own history? Did they forgot that Arabs formed the majority of the population and that thousands of Arabs died defending that Empire? That Arabs fought against their own even during the Arab Revolt which was only about a few Arab regions? You always refer to that as if all Arabs were involved while it was only a small minority.

Of course people get tired of it.

The irony is also that most Turkish users here are nationalists and do not care about the Islamic world yet they criticize the Arab Revolt which to a great degree was about the same nationalism that you hold so dear which I have no problem with.

It would be good for future discussions if this topic was not brought up so shallowly in every thread as it is tiring. Maybe if the unmotivated insults towards Arabs stopped as well largely based on those events.

What do you seriously expect me to do when such hypocrisy is shown by many Turkish users whenever this topic is discussed. You know it very well yourself.

You have a few Turkish users insulting Arabs for that reason here on a frequent basis. Do they not know their own history? Did they forgot that Arabs formed the majority of the population and that thousands of Arabs died defending that Empire? That Arabs fought against their own even during the Arab Revolt which was only about a few Arab regions? You always refer to that as if all Arabs were involved while it was only a small minority.

Of course people get tired of it.

The irony is also that most Turkish users here are nationalists and do not care about the Islamic world yet they criticize the Arab Revolt which to a great degree was about the same nationalism that you hold so dear which I have no problem with.

It would be good for future discussions if this topic was not brought up so shallowly in every thread as it is tiring. Maybe the unmotivated insults towards Arabs as well largely based on those events.

Peace be upon you. :victory1:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom