What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Peace be upon you. :victory1:

I am not interested in a fight. It's just annoying to see the same behavior even after we had discussed this before and made our points across. We don't have to agree but why the hell bring it up all the time in nearly every thread that I see? With unmotivated insults involved? Imagine if Arabs bitched in a similar fashion about something that happened when none of us were even born?!
I saw that a few days ago in the "Happy Ramadan" thread out of nowhere. I did not comment on it though. I see it often.

Also knowing that this topic is much more complicated as I already shortly wrote about in my two latest posts in this thread.

-Palestinian killed in West Bank by Israeli forces ....just out...

-Israeli settlers run over Palestinian teen, teen is currently hospitalized

Last edited:
Settlers attack Palestinian cars near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- Dozens of Israeli settlers on Wednesday attacked Palestinian cars near the Jerusalem village of Jaba, locals said.

Witnesses told Ma'an that over 60 settlers attacked Palestinian cars with rocks, causing damage to several vehicles.

Israeli forces were at the scene but did nothing to prevent the attacks, locals added.

@Contrarian

The Mughals/Timurids were Mongols originally. Just so you know.
I do know.
Anyway I don't know your claims of them being obsessed about anything related to the ME
You are joking right. I expect some level of honesty from you. Else, any discussion is a waste of time.

but I know that there are many ignorant users in terms of ME matters that despite that fact love to meddle and make stupid comments. If you say that Middle Eastern history is not taught in India (I am surprised by that given that this region is known as the cradle of civilization and have been so important for the world and its history) then the Indians here should educate themselves before commenting so frequently on Middle Eastern matters.

I mean I do not see Arabs, Persians, Turkish users and other Middle Eastern people commenting on Indian affairs on such a big scale and when they comment they tend to usually ask questions rather than trolling.
The answer is simple. The only time we are taught about middle east is not more than 10 lines that say that Mesopotamia and a few others(in ME) are one of the most ancient civilizations known to man along with our IVC. and that we have been trading with those civilizations for thousands and thousands of years. Nothing more than that.

Middle Eastern history is undoubtedly important for the world and its history, but its not really impacted Indian history greatly. South Asia has generally been secluded and inward looking just like the Chinese.

You would appreciate that only history that is relevant to us, would and should be focused on. ME is not very relevant to us. By the same token I would understand that Indian history and affairs would not be taught in any significant detail in Middle East, though still in greater detail than we are taught about arab world, probably because of Islamic conquests.

And the simple reason why Indians participate in ME affairs is because we consider it our birth-right to know anything that Pakistani's know, and to ensure that Indians have better relations with most countries of the world compared to Pakistani's so we can limit their influence and ability.

We have already ensured Pakistani credibility and capability is in a bad shape in the Western world - though we have to credit the Pakistanis themselves in some ways for this.

And since Middle East is the absolute center of the Pakistani world..talking about current Middle East, we/our Government has been spectacularly successful in this noble goal with Iran, Afghanistan and Oman. Now we are making a push to other Gulf States like KSA, Jordan, etc from trade to business to a whole host of other things.

Secondly, you realize our population in the world, as on this forum( :D ) is very high, so even a small percentage of Indians who have some interest in ME sections and would access it would be appear very high to you lot.

Thirdly, we do have those that like to troll and are also anti-Islamic. Report them because trolling serves no one's purpose other than making everyone angry.

Last edited:
Live blog, July 2: Israel strikes in Gaza; Sderot hit by rockets - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

4:06 P.M. Jerusalem police refuse to allow Abu Khdeir's funeral procession to commence at the Temple Mount, as requested by the murdered boy's father when he met with top police commanders earlier. Police do agree to open access to the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Shoafat for the funeral. (Nir Hasson)

Abu Khdeir's family seeks to hold the funeral on Thursday evening, unless the body is released from the Abu Kabir Institute of Forensic Medicine late at night, in which case it will be held Friday afternoon. The family claims that police and the Shin Bet security service are attempting to delay the funeral to a late-night hour in order to minimize potential for friction. The boy will be buried in a family plot not far from his home.

^^^^

This implies Jewish settlers were behind the murder and 'terrorist' attack as they like to call it. So when will the settlers be apprehended?

-Large explosion in Hebron, unclear from what...Israeli shelling in West Bank??
10455031_772039476171808_5798012091349243145_n.jpg

That is so sad. Countries like Israel & India commits state sponsored terrorism & whole world ignores it for obvious purpose. Where are UN & Human right groups? Where is US, UK, EU, NATO now? Is this not double standards that when non-Muslims wanted independence from Sudan whole world came forward with support & so the birth of South Sudan but no one speak up for Palestinians & Kashmiris who are under occupation for 7 decades...?

That is so sad. Countries like Israel & India commits state sponsored terrorism & whole world ignores it for obvious purpose. Where are UN & Human right groups? Where is US, UK, EU, NATO now? Is this not double standards that when non-Muslims wanted independence from Sudan whole world came forward with support & so the birth of South Sudan but no one speak up for Palestinians & Kashmiris who are under occupation for 7 decades...?

Says a Pakistani whose country's name s a slang in UK and most of the terrorists attacks on the planet can be pin pointed to from bali to london to united states to what not .

Good point about Sudan, there indeed is a double standard.

Says a Pakistani whose country's name s a slang in UK and most of the terrorists attacks on the planet can be pin pointed to from bali to london to united states to what not .

Respond to the topic not me...I don't wanna derail @Hazzy997 's thread other wise I would've reply you. Kindly open another thread.

I can tell you who is known as
Curry perfumed, r@*3 republic, animal marriage republic, fraudia r3public

Still not a single Israeli suspect apprehended. As usual, they took the incident off media coverage in less than a day and haven't spoken a word since.

Other news:

Palestinian man shot, critically injured near Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- Four Palestinians were injured early Thursday, including one critically, in clashes with Israeli forces in the Jerusalem town of Anata, medics said.

Medical sources told Ma'an that a young man was in a critical condition in hospital after being shot in the head by Israeli forces during clashes in the town overnight.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom