What's new

Israeli settlers kidnap and kill Palestinian teen in Jerusalem

Official: Autopsy shows Palestinian youth burnt alive | Maan News Agency

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A preliminary autopsy report shows that 16-year-old Muhammad Abu Khdeir was burnt alive by his kidnappers, a senior Palestinian official said late Friday.

Attorney General Muhammad Abd al-Ghani Uweili told Ma'an Abu Khdeir's autopsy showed soot in the victim's lungs and respiratory tract, indicating he was alive and breathing while he was being burnt.

Abu Khdeir also had a head injury, but died from complications as a result of being burnt, Uweili said.

A final autopsy will be released later, he added.

Boy seen in white shirt:

10488334_774200792622343_574259612515070790_n.jpg

15175_774200822622340_7090518577191565905_n.jpg

Six Jewish extremists arrested in killing of Jerusalem teen | The Times of Israel

Several people were arrested Sunday in connection with the murder of 16-year-old Muhammed Abu Khdeir, whose burned body was found in the Jerusalem forest on Wednesday morning, officials said Sunday.

The suspects are members of a Jewish extremist cell, the Shin Bet security agency said.

Officials suspect the killing was most likely carried out by Jewish extremists in revenge for the killing of three Israeli teenagers earlier in June.

Several Israeli media outlets reported that six people in total were arrested, including a number of minors.

The suspects are from Beit Shemesh, Jerusalem and the settlement of Adam, police said, according to Channel 2.

“Apparently the people arrested in relation to the case belong to an extremist Jewish group,” an unnamed official was quoted by AFP as saying.

An official speaking on the condition of anonymity told the Associated Press that authorities believe the killing was “nationalistic” in nature.

Where are the troll Israelis who tried deflecting blame elsewhere?

@500 @Archdemon

Last edited:
Boy seen in white shirt:

Six Jewish extremists arrested in killing of Jerusalem teen | The Times of Israel

Several people were arrested Sunday in connection with the murder of 16-year-old Muhammed Abu Khdeir, whose burned body was found in the Jerusalem forest on Wednesday morning, officials said Sunday.

The suspects are members of a Jewish extremist cell, the Shin Bet security agency said.

Officials suspect the killing was most likely carried out by Jewish extremists in revenge for the killing of three Israeli teenagers earlier in June.

Several Israeli media outlets reported that six people in total were arrested, including a number of minors.

The suspects are from Beit Shemesh, Jerusalem and the settlement of Adam, police said, according to Channel 2.

“Apparently the people arrested in relation to the case belong to an extremist Jewish group,” an unnamed official was quoted by AFP as saying.

An official speaking on the condition of anonymity told the Associated Press that authorities believe the killing was “nationalistic” in nature.

@500 @Archdemon

I see that Israeli authorities have arrested jews suspected of the horrible crime.

Did Palestinian authorities arrest some Palestinian suspects for the murder of the 3 Israeli teens ?.......... *crickets*

I see that Israeli authorities have arrested jews suspected of the horrible crime.

Did Palestinian authorities arrest some Palestinian suspects for the murder of the 3 Israeli teens ?.......... *crickets*

Fail. Palestinians have no control over their own territory. Israeli army exercise full control over Hebron and ordered Palestinian security forces to leave the whole city.

Boy seen in white shirt:

@500 @Archdemon
I am ashamed it was made by the Jews and I am glad they were captured.

As I wrote in my first post in this thread, I hope they will rot in jail. In such moments I feel sorry that we have no capital punishment.

I am ashamed it was made by the Jews and I am glad they were captured.

As I wrote in my first post in this thread, I hope they will rot in jail. In such moments I feel sorry that we have no capital punishment.
and so thinks the important rav Elyakim Levanon
R. Levanon: Death Penalty for Killers of Arab Boy - Jewish World - News - Arutz Sheva

Rabbi Elyakim Levanon said that it would be proper to impose the death penalty on the killers of Mohammed Abu Khder.
Chief Ashkenazic Rabbi David Lau said that if anyone was to avenge the deaths of Israeli teens Eyal Yifrah, Naftali Frenkel, and Gilad Sha'ar, it would be G-d Himself. “Individuals do not have the right to take revenge for the death of the innocent. Revenge is not a license given to the hot-blooded for 'action.' Revenge is a strong, destructive weapon, and if there is such a concept in the world, it does not belong to humans,” he added.
wise words

Fail. Palestinians have no control over their own territory. Israeli army exercise full control over Hebron and ordered Palestinian security forces to leave the whole city.
Palestinians control 40% of West Bank. The murderers of 3 teens came from PA controlled area. What is even worse is if murderers will be arrested they will get a good wage from PA while they are in jail (400$ a month for first 3 years, 570 $ a month for next 2 years, 1140$ a month for next 5 years and so on). And then they may be released in some deal.

Last edited:
Mohammed's mom is skeptical of the Israeli police:

"They’re only going to ask them questions and then release them. What’s the point?

"They need to treat them the way they treat us. They need to demolish their homes and round them up, the way they do it to our children", she added.

Suspects in murder of Palestinian teen attempted to kidnap young boy day ear... - Israel News, Ynetnews

The six men arrested for the kidnap and murder of 16-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir attempted to kidnap a 9-year-old boy a day earlier, their investigation revealed. Meanwhile, one of the six men confessed to the allegations, and incriminated his fellow suspects.

In a joint statement, police and the Shin Bet said the suspects were arrested early Sunday. They remained in custody and were being interrogated by the Shin Bet.

According to the investigation, the Jewish suspects attempted to kidnap the 9-year-old boy while he was walking in the street with his mother and brother in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina.

11_wa.jpg

Suspects in murder of Palestinian teen attempted to kidnap young boy day ear... - Israel News, Ynetnews

The six men arrested for the kidnap and murder of 16-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir attempted to kidnap a 9-year-old boy a day earlier, their investigation revealed. Meanwhile, one of the six men confessed to the allegations, and incriminated his fellow suspects.

In a joint statement, police and the Shin Bet said the suspects were arrested early Sunday. They remained in custody and were being interrogated by the Shin Bet.

According to the investigation, the Jewish suspects attempted to kidnap the 9-year-old boy while he was walking in the street with his mother and brother in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina.

11_wa.jpg

LOL, look at the ridiculous conspiracies that Israeli media propped up to blame on Palestinians this before today's arrests.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom