What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

It is futile who did it. India will have to make a definitive choice now over its Iran projects, & face the consequences either way. It's a bit of a lose-lose situation in both scenarios. As Iran gets more & more isolated internationally, India will find it hard to pursue its projects with Iran.

:lol: what we are gonna loose ? For India it is not a zero sum game...

Excerpts of Home Minister P Chidambaram's Press Conference

1. It is very clear that a very well trained person has committed this attack.

2. There is also reason to believe that the target was the Israeli diplomat's wife. Therefore, one has to proceed on the basis that it was a terrorist attack

3 The condition of the lady is stable. She has suffered splinter injuries and some other injuries. She is out of danger

4 the person attached a device to the rear door of the car, on the right hand side, crossed the diving verge, swung past the car (and sped away)

5 the explosion happened within four to five seconds of the device being attached (to the car).

6. We condemn this incident. At the moment I am not pointing any finger at any particular group or organisation. Whoever did it, we condemn it in the strongest terms.

7. We have friendly relations with Israel, just as we have very friendly relations with other countries

Isreal will payback.

don't trust these warmonger zionist..i have great respect for jews ...but there is no difference between zionist and islamic terrorist.......i personally know lot of zionist jews and they are racist as par with neo nazi ... my indian brothers please try to understand difference between jews and zionist......zionist has no emotional attachment with indian they are very much focus towords there own zionist aganda

A man was wounded by the car explosion. This is not just a terror attack on Israel, these are terror attacks on India and Georgia.

The attack on the Iranian scientists was a true terror attack, this one is just a follow up!

1) Iran attacked embassies and diplomates decades before any scientists.
[/url]

And the irgun terrorists attacked king David Hotel even before 'decades' I suppose!

Latest!!!!!

3 blasts in Bangkok ------Iranian involved---- confirmed-------Explosives went off before the time they were to go off as planned or accident----Probably Explosives and operatives were on their way to India------

Man maimed by own bomb in Thai capital

February 14, 2012, 6:34 pm tweet0EmailPrint

BANGKOK (Reuters) - A man thought to be Iranian was seriously wounded in Bangkok on Tuesday when a bomb he was carrying exploded and blew one of his legs off, police and a government spokeswoman said.

Shortly before, there had been an explosion in a house the man was renting in the Ekamai area of central Bangkok, government spokeswoman Thitima Chaisaeng told reporters.

A taxi driver told Thai television the man had then thrown a bomb in front of his car before running off, injuring him slightly.

Thitima said police had tried to move in and arrest the man after blast by the taxi but he attempted to throw another bomb at them. However, it went off before he was able to do that, blowing one leg off and wounding the other.

"The police have control of the situation. It is thought that the suspect might be storing more explosives inside his house," Thitima said, adding that, according to an initial police report, the man was thought to be Iranian.

The blasts came a day after a twin bomb attacks targeted Israeli embassy staff in India and Georgia. Israel accused arch-enemies Iran and its Lebanese ally Hezbollah of being behind those attacks.

Iran denied involvement in the New Delhi and Tbilisi bombs.

The Bangkok explosions were not near the capital's main area for embassies.

A Thai doctor was quoted on television as saying three Thai people were hurt in the blasts incident, none of them seriously.

Police arrested a Lebanese man in Bangkok in January and discovered a huge amount of explosive material in an area southwest of Bangkok. The United States, Israel and other countries issued warnings of possible terrorist attacks in areas frequented by foreigners.

The Lebanese man has been charged with possession of explosive material and prosecutors said further charges could follow next week.

It was not clear if Tuesday's incident was related.

Man maimed by own bomb in Thai capital - The West Australian

610x.jpg

A Thai Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) official examines a backpack that was left on the bomb site by a suspect bomber in Bangkok, Thailand Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012. Thai police say two explosions have occurred in a Bangkok neighborhood. But it was not immediately clear what caused the blasts or wether there were an fatalities.

610x.jpg

Wreckage of a taxi lies on the road at the explosion of an explosion in Bangkok, Thailand Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2012. Two explosions boomed through a busy neighborhood in the Thai capital Tuesday, police said, but it was not immediately clear what caused the blasts or whether there were any fatalities.

Graphic pic:

http://www.ynet.co.il/PicServer2/13062011/3741960/4_wa.jpg

I posted this elsewhere but anyway:

I agree with you, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but there does seem to be something very off about this incident. The fact that this happend in the embassy district in Delhi which is one of the most secure places in India with ring upon ring of security, not the typical lathi-Weilding constables but properly armed, well trained and very capable officers and the biker would have had to pass through numoerus checkpoints where he would have to have had a reson and a pass to enter a restricted area. Additonally the fact that there are no CCTV images raises yet more questions as I know for a fact that there are many highg tech CCTV cameras most with ANPR in the area. Additonally no one was hurt despite such an obviously large explosion? And as on commentator on NDTV pointed out many of the images show a fire coming from the engine and as he pointed out this shouldn't happen naturally and once the paint had burnt out there should be no more flames in the engine block. Also the fact that the Indian, a very very close of Israel is the only attempt that succeeds?

Also if it is found to be Iran this would be completely unprecedented as no Shia group has previously been able to operate in India before.

As I say I usually detest conspiracy theories but in this case there are many things that don't quite add up.

Just because things dont make sense it dont mean that there's a conspiracy theory going on.

1) Iran attacked embassies and diplomates decades before any scientists.
2) Attacks occured at anniversary of Mugniye's assasination. Whoever did it oviously wanted it to be linked to Mugniyeh:

Imad Mughniyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dude lol. You think Iranian intelligence agencies are behind these little meaningless operations ? If the Iranian intelligence wanted they would toast the whole Israeli embassy in Dehli. This is the work of non Iranians.

As long as this govt. is in power things like this will keep occuring.

the israelis engage in psychological (and physical) warfare against Iran....targetting their nuclear scientists who were simply doing their JOBS; using very similar means

i'm sorry -- but i think the israelis had it coming. You play with fire, you gon' get burned back eventually.

the israelis made it personal....now Iranians are making it personal too it seems (the wife of the israeli defence attache was badly injured in the attack)

i find it interesting that the Georgian authorities (who are probably endowed by much poorer financial resources) were still able to thwart the attack in Tbilsi; whereas barely a kilometer from PM Singh's official residence, indians were unable to prevent this attack before it happened (even given that Mossad agents are now freely operating throughout that country)

seems that in the next few months, the leather gloves will be taken off....the brass knuckles will be coming on

Pakistani Nation must also boost security around diplomatic missions.....we may not have an israeli mission, but we do have Iranian one......we must not allow Pakistan to be used as a proxy ground for other peoples' wars.....things are tricky enough as it is in our backyard. Saudi diplomat was targetted recently in Karachi, let's not forget.

the israeli/US campaign against Iran will have severe ramifications for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom