What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Iran and hezbollah need not mean the same thing does it?

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

im not a detective but if i was i would start by calling the Thai authorities to find out more about this chap

Last edited by a moderator:
Every Terrorist is a Brain Washed Bastard
Actually most of them are revenge seeking victims pushed into line of terrorism by showing the dream of avenging.

P.S. I hate each and every one of them and condemn their acts.

Thai sources said that during his questioning, the detained Hezbollah
operative confessed that a terror squad was intending to launch an
attack on Israeli targets, including places where Israelis stay. Three
members of the terror cell are Lebanese citizens who also hold Swedish
passports, and who visited Thailand a few times in recent months.

Hezbollah seems to be the next Al-Qaeda.. It's about time these terror agents should be shown the same fate as their counter parts in Al-Qaeda..

ok..i got u.. Iranians are behind this attack...now what???what do u expect from us to do??

If you don't know then you must know that security of foreign consulates and its employees on Indian land is India's responsibility and that's what we need to do..

WHAT ******* HYPOCRITE PEOPLE ARE MY FELLOW INDIANS.........DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTISTS WERE KILLED BY ISRAEL

I do not support violence in any form but Israel had it coming....KARMA

I am sure all muslims will come out blaming Israel on 100% of the cases.

As of now, I guess most Indians are just looking for more info as time goes on.

WHAT ******* HYPOCRITE PEOPLE ARE MY FELLOW INDIANS.........DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTISTS WERE KILLED BY ISRAEL

I do not support violence in any form but Israel had it coming....KARMA

They can do what ever they want but India is not a playground for anyone..

Nothing. Wish u live long and prosper.

We also wish the same for you guys :cheers:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

if israel kills scientists then that is for their national security if iran does something then it is terrorism....?????

WTF! are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom