What's new

Israeli missile shield for Bengaluru, The Tech City

Bhartis having wet dreams

India and Pakistan are too close for any "defence cover" ..If Pakistani military decided to launch a nuclear holocaust on India then,my friends,it is almost certain that we WILL succeed in destroying cities like Mumbai,Agra,Delhi,Kolkata,Chennai,Ahmedabad etc etc ... The next war b/w Bharat and Pakistan would be the last war of this region...

Why you want to end Indian civilization?
Get Life mate, Neither ur logic nor ur knowledge seems adequate .

Bhartis having wet dreams :lol:

India and Pakistan are too close for any "defence cover" ..If Pakistani military decided to launch a nuclear holocaust on India then,my friends,it is almost certain that we WILL succeed in destroying cities like Mumbai,Agra,Delhi,Kolkata,Chennai,Ahmedabad etc etc ... The next war b/w Bharat and Pakistan would be the last war of this region...

Our current BMD system without AWACS and Sattelite has a response time(detection-tracking-calculation-interceptor launch-hit) of less than two minutes.With EMB 45 AWACS and RISAT series of SAR sattelites the response time will be further cut down to 1-1.5 minutes.Besides,all the IAF and IA radars including the 3d CAR(PESA,Range-200+km),Rajendra,Th 1995 long range radars,34 Israelli 4d MPR(AESA,Range-450 km),Phalcon and DRDO AWACS,3d MFCRs,Sword Fish MkI &II LRTRs will be linked together backed by several squadrons of AAD,PDV,Barak 8,Akash MkI and MkII to develop a nation wide cruise and ballistic missile defence shield by 2015.So by then,it will not be necessary to track the missile by the battery radar but can be tracked by different radars and intercepted by the most suitable interceptor.The India BMD can reportedly determine how many interceptors needed per warhead to perform successful intfrception.The PDV will have a interception altitude of 160 km and velocity of Mach 8 with a jam proof IIR seeker.These measures should be able to intercept most of the warheads if not all-no system is fullproof and we never claim to be ours either.

REGARDS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now you tell me who is having Wet Dream?????

missile shield just save a city not whole country the destruction of nuclear weapon in air is much more ruined than at ground

Yeah and that's why ISRO is launching Cartosat and RISat series satellites and also setting up the IRNSS to watch for enemy missile launch sites so that the the missiles can be identified at ground before launch.All these systems should be in place by 2016-18.

wise man, are you assuming that A larger country with missile defence system will sit quite when Small poor unprotected nation will be launching Nuclear attacks to get thru its defence shield?

My weak brain says once you launch a single nuke attack on India, you will be showered with 10+ nukes at unprotected cities like islamabad, karachi, lahore, pindi, etc.

May be some of your nuke will succeed to hit delhi or Mumbai, but till that time Pakistan will be history. You can hit us, but the price is your death :smitten:

India have more city than Pakistan if you attack we will also reply in the same way as you first Karachi the business hub/garbage of deaths,then Islamabad.entire Pakistan will be finished with in minutes Lahore and other cities adjoining border will be captured by Indian army.Pray to the god nuclear war will never happen in the region nukes should be used to threaten not for use.And stop dreaming first save your nation from islamic fundamentalist and mullas then think to destry India.kHANE KE LIYE PAISE NAHI HAI CHELE HAI YUDH LADNE.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

wise man, are you assuming that A larger country with missile defence system will sit quite when Small poor unprotected nation will be launching Nuclear attacks to get thru its defence shield?

My weak brain says once you launch a single nuke attack on India, you will be showered with 10+ nukes at unprotected cities like islamabad, karachi, lahore, pindi, etc.

May be some of your nuke will succeed to hit delhi or Mumbai, but till that time Pakistan will be history. You can hit us, but the price is your death :smitten:

NOT DEATH IT WILL BE DEATH OF COUNTRY.

propaganda everywhere, really make me feel sick.

why the hell the title need to include the term "tech city"? to show your fancy achievement?

sorry to say: I never heard about that city, it is clearly not a tech city. how many interntional patents get filed there every year? how many investion there are changing the lives around the world? how many "tech" company there can get annual profit of more than 5 billion USD?

oh, btw, infosys is not "tech"

Some are born stupid and work hard to be one. :smokin:

mate u really are a dreamer . we can take hits anywhere from north to south and from east to west. but just think how many hits pakistan will take. ohhhhh i forgot , only one hit will put your existence at stake . so don't dream be realistic if u want pakistan to exist in the world map.

:wave:

Peaceful where are you from,you have never heard about banglore,by the way can you tell me where is hongkong i have never heard of it,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom