What's new

Israeli minister: Iran wants to be superpower

guess what... Saudis will be the happiest people on this earth if ISRAEL attacks IRAN..they will get a chance to replace Iran's share of oil exports..its a very dirty game:disagree:

They won't Iran will bring them down as well, Saudis biggest oil fields are in the East where the Shia's are, and the Persian Gulf will be on fire.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

WW3- NATO,israel,saudi,UAE vs Iran,China,Russsia!.....(just a thought no offense!)..........if any 1 is wondering bout india and pakistan i think both will stay neutral!

I don't see us getting into this other then covert support.

They won't Iran will bring them down as well, Saudis biggest oil fields are in the East where the Shia's are, and the Persian Gulf will be on fire.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I don't see us getting into this other then covert support.

well you don't want an american base in your neighbourhood now do you????........oops!!! sorry! there already is 1!:P

Within Iran's range Saudis will very much be apart of a US-Iranian war.

0000000674-fossfu005-004.gif

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

well you don't want an american base in your neighbourhood now do you????........oops!!! sorry! there already is 1!:P

Again this also affects your country as well, but again take it like a joke and see what happens when War erupts.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Asia will be the biggest loser.

Can asians countries unite to save their economies and prevent a war which worsen oil situation?

Can indiachinarussiajapan put pressure on US to stop israel from escalating war drums?

can indiachinarussiajapan put pressure on iran to stop warmongering?

Can asians countries unite to save their economies and prevent a war which worsen oil situation?

Can indiachinarussiajapan put pressure on US to stop israel from escalating war drums?

It depends if war erupts our economies will tank very badly. the fact is Iran won't give up it's Nuclear Program but the West is just to stubborn.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Also if war happens there will be no Asian Century.

at lease Iran is better qualified than Israel in that SUPERPOWER category....

It depends if war erupts our economies will tank very badly. the fact is Iran won't give up it's Nuclear Program but the West is just to stubborn.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Also if war happens there will be no Asian Century.

Yes definitely asian economies will be dealing with double digit inflations for several years ahead.

I think BRICS do some mediation between US and Iran. This way BRICS will also increase its standing in world.

You must remember when Israel wants something the USA gets it done no other country even has this kind of influence on the US.
China was to weak to stop the Iraq war however we will try our best to stop a war with Iran.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Yes definitely asian economies will be dealing with double digit inflations for several years ahead.

I think BRICS do some mediation between US and Iran. This way BRICS will also increase its standing in world.

It will take more then the BRIC, Turkey and Brazil tried to mediation a nuclear deal but it did not go through.

I think its time to let North Korea out of its cage.

With North Korea distracting them, maybe it will stall any offensive on Iran? Or would it make Israel have a free-er hand? What is the US's true position?

Look! Japan will never go against America according to their current conditions ..
and for india they are already abondoning Iran cuz KSA agreed to become an alternative of iran for india..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/159183-saudi-arabia-offers-more-crude-supplies-india.html

I think its time to let North Korea out of its cage.

With North Korea distracting them, maybe it will stall any offensive on Iran? Or would it make Israel have a free-er hand? What is the US's true position?

I don't think that fat boy would have the gut to do something useful, except to piss China off.

ASIAN COUNTRIES should form a military pact to counter nato!!!!..........2day it might be IRAN tommorow it might be any other asian country!!!........they spread hatred amongst us and we fight and they gain money by selling us weapons!!!.........and they don't want the asian age to emerge!

i would have no issue with that. But israel seems like making fun of themselves

Back
Top Bottom