What's new

Israeli minister: Iran wants to be superpower

war against Iran means WW3!!!

It would push the price of oil up yes up WW3 ? Western Allies vs Iran ?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

don't forget usa is also involved in it .

In a war against Iran, the US current Allies like Saudi Arabia UAE etc etc won't be able to sustain a war with them long enough both due to Iran Terrain and geography, it will be USA, UK, France and Israel while the rest of the world burns. can they hold a country with 80 million people who will be fully united ?

It would push the price of oil up yes up WW3 ? Western Allies vs Iran ?
Iran is not like Iraq or Afghanistan where one can performs his central park's walk without any bumps..Iran is the strongest Islamic nation having Independent foreign policy..in the event of war Iran will act like war-ground b/w the world powers like USA, RUSSIA, SAUDIS and CHINA..if Israel will attack Iran..US will certainly help Israelis but from background only and i hope RUSSIA and CHINA will take IRAN's side in supplying war time resources!!

Actually the old Persian empire included present day Iran, Afghanistan ( aka Khurasan in the old days ) and parts of Pakistan. These three countries can become a federation and revive the old Persian Glory one more time. They could truly be a Superpower.

This will piss you people off, but I'll say it anyway.

- The west of Pakistan does not belong to Pakistan. Those areas belong to Afghanistan.

- Iran would never want a confederation with Afghanistan or Pakistan on an equal basis. They have their own unique history and would want no less than to dominate their neighboring lands.

Iran is not like Iraq or Afghanistan where one can performs his central park's walk without any bumps..Iran is the strongest Islamic nation having Independent foreign policy..in the event of war Iran will act like war-ground b/w the world powers like USA, RUSSIA, SAUDIS and CHINA..if Israel will attack Iran..US will certainly help Israelis but from background only and i hope RUSSIA and CHINA will take IRAN's side in supplying war time resources!!

Indeed Iran is noting like Iraq, Saddam army was falling apart. yes in an war against Iran our Leaders will have to support them with all we have if, however if an US and Israel go to war against Iran will India side with Israel and the USA or Iran ?

Indeed Iran is noting like Iraq, Saddam army was falling apart. yes in an war against Iran our Leaders will have to support them with all we have if, however if an US and Israel go to war against Iran will India side with Israel and the USA or Iran ?
i don't think India will support any side..we r still urging the concerned parties to find a diplomatic solution of the problem. we have good relations with both of the countries. Importing oil from Iran doesn't means that we support nuclear Iran its just pure business. U cannot just abandon 12% of oil import in a flash...and as far as Israelis are concern..they don't give a damn about Indian support..all they want is BIG DADDY US on their side.

i don't think India will support any side..we r still urging the concerned parties to find a diplomatic solution of the problem. we have good relations with both of the countries. Importing oil from Iran doesn't means that we support nuclear Iran its just pure business. U cannot just abandon 12% of oil import in a flash...and as far as Israelis are concern..they don't give a damn about Indian support..all they want is BIG DADDY US on their side.

Well overall in the case of war against Iran we all have to choose a side to support, Yes I know it puts India in a tough spot Israel or Iran however US will take most of the beating in an Iran-US-Israeli war I don't see any Israeli troops however US troops yes, Overall I do hope there is no war with Iran but if it happens then we all have to choose.

we can live without the drone's and UAV's , but oil is important , to satisfy our energy demands , but it would be better if we remain neutral .

[/B]

we can live without the drone's and UAV's , but oil is important , to satisfy our energy demands , but it would be better if we remain neutral .

True however this will affect the oil supplies of the world so the major countries will be drawn into it. Remember Asia will be hit the most.

this is probably the one of very few comments i believe that comes from israel

i agree iran wishes to be the super power in the mid east...

war will happen because israel is too concious of letting anyone in the region be more powerful then they are... they will strike before iran can overwhelm them

I guess we aren't the only ones getting into conspiracy theories :lol:

Iran is at best a regional power at the moment. The same goes for Israel.

Perhaps this is just some excuse for avoiding the Palestinian issue?

What a bunch of escapists :lol:

buuurrr....

this is probably the one of very few comments i believe that comes from israel

i agree iran wishes to be the super power in the mid east...

war will happen because israel is too concious of letting anyone in the region be more powerful then they are... they will strike before iran can overwhelm them

Israel is not a superpower. Or are you one of those guys who believe that Israel is America's '51st state'? :lol:

Iran is defending its interests like any country would.

As for a future superpower....who knows? Could be anybody :meeting:

Iranian-USA Israeli war = Biggest losers Asia we rely on oil from the Middle East.
guess what... Saudis will be the happiest people on this earth if ISRAEL attacks IRAN..they will get a chance to replace Iran's share of oil exports..its a very dirty game:disagree:

WW3- NATO,israel,saudi,UAE vs Iran,China,Russsia!.....(just a thought no offense!)..........if any 1 is wondering bout india and pakistan i think both will stay neutral!

Back
Top Bottom