What's new

Israeli medium-power radar to be commissioned in Gujarat this week

This is my argument.. there is no conclusion... and people tell i am blabbering.. Let it get proved it is Indigenous DRDO AESA 4D radar ... i will not punch myself further

You are talking same thing again and again, cannot you read the earlier news report that this is an indegenous radar while there are two MPRs for AF. So its logical to think that its the DRDO one or if it is Israeli radar than also no problem. We know that IAF ordered 15 MPR radars from Israel.

compare your and kinetic's posts (quality wise )

He is a well respected member here and often his posts come true

remember A4 test:taz::wave:

Left it buddy. :cheers:

You are talking same thing again and again, cannot you read the earlier news report that this is an indegenous radar while there are two MPRs for AF. So its logical to think that its the DRDO one or if it is Israeli radar than also no problem. We know that IAF ordered 15 MPR radars from Israel.

Dude i am just pointing to the Journal error.. there is a possibility to be reported false... Two radars both are MPR deployed in the same location at same time.. possible.. but for me it seems the reporting had mistakes....

Good news. we require to put it on high mountain or/with high towers to increase range. like if it could put on 500meter tower it can cover 80km distance object in circle. (formula= heigh(feet) X 1.5 =__x__ : root of x =y : y X 1.6= distance in km far can be seen. any object on land may be seen which is at 80 km away.

kingdurgaking is troll master sancho's small brother. Don't feed trolls, just ignore. :lol:

A good analogy to explain his behavior:

When the glass is half full, cynics always see wrong side. And, when its full they ask, what is the proof that it was empty before? ;)

kingdurgaking is troll master sancho's small brother. Don't feed trolls, just ignore. :lol:

A good analogy to explain his behavior:

When the glass is half full, cynics always see wrong side. And, when its full they ask, what is the proof that it was empty before? ;)

You answer my question ... then you can Quote me troll....

1) Does it make sense to put 2 MPR Radar on the same place and on same time?
2) What is the proof that this is a Indigenous DRDO 4D AESA radar..?
we are procuring Israeli radar.. and i am just telling there is a possibility the journals may be wrong in reporting as DRDO.. and i am waiting for tomorrow's Induction after which all the coconuts will be broken..

If you can counter me with proof and news that both are different radars ... then i am all out of this thread.. until then you cant label me troll... You are just doing the same in Kaveri engine.. where you bought out only the specs.. without any news or source confirming we did achieve 84 on top of it 87KN

There is no more reliable and up-to-date source than this.... you will find some more info....

Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defence Report - May 2010

"Insofar as air Defence radars are concerned, it may be added that IAF is maintaining 12 High Power Radars. In case of Medium Power Radars, a contract has been signed with M/s ELTA Israel in October 2007 for 15 MPRs whose delivery would commence from August 2010 onwards. In addition, eight radars are being developed by DRDO. Further, a contract for the procurement of 19 Low Level Transportable Radars was signed on 29 July 2009 and a further 18 are to be manufactured indigenously by M/s BEL. A contract was also signed with M/s BEL for 30 additional ROHINI radars on 15 July 2009."

12 HPR
15 Elta MPR
8 DRDO MPR
37 LLTR
30 additional Rohini

which high power radars do we have?

as i wrote in my first post in the thread that :
there is only one Arudhra radar .. been develpoed by DRDO.
no point going off topic

You are the one going off topic again and again. No one here told that there are two Arughra. You failed to understand posts. Stop this bull $hit. :sick:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

which high power radars do we have?

Can anyone answer my question?

Back
Top Bottom