What's new

Israeli medium-power radar to be commissioned in Gujarat this week

111.jpg

DSC07303.JPG

As far as i see the only MPR developed by DRDO is rohini.. there is no other new systems

As I said what you see is wrong most of the time. Even after giving the details where it is mentioned that Rohini and MPR are two different systems you still cannot get it.

I am seeing the kingdurgaking is blabering a lot these days.
By the way kinetic,can you tell me whethar the swordfish can be used in electronic attack role dut to its very high power output or not?
THANX in advance....

This slide has lots of information, specially the work shares defined clearly. But the MF-STAR has some Indian components as well.

Hmm... probably you are talking about cooling system or T-R modules

The poster says about pneumatic actuation system

Shiv Aroor article

Hmm... probably you are talking about cooling system or T-R modules
^^^ You are correct. :)

By the way kinetic,can you tell me whethar the swordfish can be used in electronic attack role dut to its very high power output or not?
THANX in advance....

There is minimum info available about missile defence program. I am watching Indian defence for years but could never get any info about the program from official sites other than those reported by the newspapers.

Green Pine did not had EA but GP-2 have EA, heard about this somewhere. But I think there is no EA capability in LRTR-1 but the 1500 km range LRTR-2 will have EA.

This is well known fact but you take too much time to come such conclusion that is also through my post. :lol: Apart from the contains of the post you have came across everything else. lol

coz even your post doesn't concluds which radar has been put at gujrat , coz you only copy post a massage from other forum ,..that dodn't conclusive of the ongoing topic,..

coz even your post doesn't concluds which radar has been put at gujrat , coz you only copy post a massage from other forum ,..that dodn't conclusive of the ongoing topic,..

This is my argument.. there is no conclusion... and people tell i am blabbering.. Let it get proved it is Indigenous DRDO AESA 4D radar ... i will not punch myself further

compare your and kinetic's posts (quality wise )

He is a well respected member here and often his posts come true

remember A4 test:taz::wave:

So, this is the reason you are angry! :lol: Copy post!!! But you should thank me because you have learned something new from my 'copy post'. BTW for your convenience again BR is not the source I am talking about. I have copied it from the 6th report by parliament standing committee on defence. Is it too difficult or shameful to ask for the source or anything you do not know?

Parliament Standing Committee on Defence
6th report, Lok Sabha

http://164.100.47.134/lsscommittee/Defence/6TH REPORT-DFG-2010-11.pdf

Go to page number 55.

compare your and kinetic's posts (quality wise )

He is a well respected member here and often his posts come true

remember A4 test:taz::wave:

quality posters won't forget to provide links to the source of information..

Back
Top Bottom