What's new

Israeli Jews want "Blacks" out of the "holy land".

The subject at hand is the Black Africans and not the Jewish Black Africans. They take over territories in cities and the crime skyrockets.

One Sudanese Muslim beat his wife and when the police arrested him he said "I did not know hitting women was illegal".

dude, you just proved my point.

you say this in any other western nation and thats pretty much regarded as racist.

now, factually you may be correct, BUT......there are a significant amount of people within israel who clearly do not conform to western norms and standards (which i suppose is not automatically a bad thing per se), therefore i ask again, how can israel be bracketed with the western world? why does this remain the case?

if you are honest about it (like you are being) i can accept the situation, if you lie and deceive thats objectionable, you seem to want it ALL - i.e. we israelis can hold racist views but we are entitled to them and do not judge us for it.

dude, you just proved my point.

you say this in any other western nation and thats pretty much regarded as racist.

now, factually you may be correct, BUT......there are a significant amount of people within israel who clearly do not conform to western norms and standards (which i suppose is not automatically a bad thing per se), therefore i ask again, how can israel be bracketed with the western world? why does this remain the case?

if you are honest about it (like you are being) i can accept the situation, if you lie and deceive thats objectionable, you seem to want it ALL - i.e. we israelis can hold racist views but we are entitled to them and do not judge us for it.
The majority of infiltrators are Sudanese and Eritrean, who happen to black. If any other race did what they did to Tel aviv, you would see the same reaction. It will not be tolerated, no matter what color your skin is.

The majority of infiltrators are Sudanese and Eritrean, who happen to black. If any other race did what they did to Tel aviv, you would see the same reaction. It will not be tolerated, no matter what color your skin is.

ok, fine, but thats not really answering my point.

do you not agree that israeli society can be significantly divergent to western society in how it deals with race/refugees?

how did they infiltrate despite the strictest border control in the world?

i think initially they were being offered amnesty of some kind.....many of these blacks are jewish converts; some i believe even serving in the IDF

i think initially they were being offered amnesty of some kind.....many of these blacks are jewish converts; some i believe even serving in the IDF

Jews don't accept converts...How can they be converts?

None of these blacks are Jewish converts. There are a hundred thousand Jews from ethopia and these are Sudanese and African infiltrators who only came to Israel because of the lifestyle of Israel.
Ethiopian Jews have been part of the society in Israel for decades, they serve and study in the same schools as any Israeli.

ok, fine, but thats not really answering my point.

do you not agree that israeli society can be significantly divergent to western society in how it deals with race/refugees?
Western society is a very diverse word, i'd hate to think you were comparing us with Britain or France. These Sudanese are infiltrators, not refugees.

Western society is a very diverse word, i'd hate to think you were comparing us with Britain or France. These Sudanese are infiltrators, not refugees.

so what i think you are saying is western societies are diverse and you would hate for israel to be like that? ok, fine, but you do realise that its therefore completely correct to point out in the different ideologies and feelings prevalent in the west and israel - they aren't the same.

so what i think you are saying is western societies are diverse and you would hate for israel to be like that? ok, fine, but you do realise that its therefore completely correct to point out in the different ideologies and feelings prevalent in the west and israel - they aren't the same.
No, you didn't read what i said correctly. I said i would hate to be compared with Britain and France, because i dislike those countries.

Israel is the only Jewish country in the world and democratic. There is no other country like it but it is based on Western values, no matter how flawed they may be.
And as a country, it is flawed like any other.

No, you didn't read what i said correctly. I said i would hate to be compared with Britain and France, because i dislike those countries.

Israel is the only Jewish country in the world and democratic. There is no other country like it but it is based on Western values, no matter how flawed they may be.
And as a country, it is flawed like any other.

in what sense democratic? israeli democracy seems very different to western democracy - the way it treats race, religion and goyim - surely this is beyond dispute

if thats the case israel can be said to adhere to western values ONLY PARTIALLY, agree?

Your ignorance speaks volumes, there are hundreds of thousands of Black Jews living in Israel and non of those "refugees" are citizens.

There are some are there not?

An Israeli citizen of Ethiopian origin was assaulted Wednesday evening in Tel Aviv during a demonstration calling for the deportation of African immigrants, just a week following the violent protest in Hatikva neighborhood.

My point still stands it's not that they are migrants and not Israelis, here an Israeli citizen was targeted for being black.

They are racist attacks

Go figure!

see brother.............. u can find racist guys everywhere... surely u will have some people in israel too.... u have them in pakistan .... many of them here in the forum... who very proudly call others black..... u have racist people here in india too.... but atleast israel is having peaceful protests ..... and i dont judge the whole community by a piece of newspaper article.... but i can surely call pakistanis as racist coz i have seen so many of them calling indians, muhajirs, bangladeshis black..... and i wonder GOD KNOWS WHY?????

Where oh where was I judging them?
Where did I damn Israel as a racist nation? sure this occurs everywhere.

I was merely pointing out the fact that these protests are indeed racist we have to face up to the fact rather then BS about 'burden caused by migrants'

There are some are there not?

My point still stands it's not that they are migrants and not Israelis, here an Israeli citizen was targeted for being black.

They are racist attacks

Go figure!

Where oh where was I judging them?
Where did I damn Israel as a racist nation? sure this occurs everywhere.

I was merely pointing out the fact that these protests are indeed racist we have to face up to the fact rather then BS about 'burden caused by migrants'

Now here is the irony, the Ethiopian Jew was attacked because they thought he was of Sudanese or Eritrean origin or some kind of infiltrator, i condemn this kind of behavior, these people are indeed racist and ignorant, i remember them speaking to news crew and asking why the infiltrators settle in South of Tel Aviv, well, it is because S.Tel Aviv is the Israeli home of underclass, why would Sudanese settle in North of Tel Aviv? it is the highclass residence after all.

That indeed would be ironic if they were actually immigrants, but they are not.

They were intruders & so are you , what moral ground do you have without admitting yourself to be a naked racist country. ?

Back
Top Bottom