What's new

1 killed in car bomb explosion in Tel Aviv

The funny thing is the white Jews in Israel look down on Indian Jews as inferior animals. Neither the white Jews or Indian Jews belong in the middleast.

So it appears to be now that the hatred you developed for the Indians and the Jews are equally motivated by some sort of a religious cult?

Hope to see more carbombs in Telaviv and other Israeli cities. INSHALLAH
Terrorist Safavids at their best :coffee:

What?????????????? :/

I'm not understanding what you said to infoman but regarding what you told the other guy...I'm wondering do you also say that to Jewish mass murdering terrorists all over Israeli websites urging Israel to flatten Gaza and kill every Arab in the West Bank?

I'm not understanding what you said to infoman but regarding what you told the other guy...I'm wondering do you also say that to Jewish mass murdering terrorists all over Israeli websites urging Israel to flatten Gaza and kill every Arab in the West Bank?

If you see it this way, then fine. I won't be part of this game of stupidity.

If you see it this way, then fine. I won't be part of this game of stupidity.

See what what way? You called him an 'terrorist Safavid' because he said he wishes to see more or something like that. So this is out of your personal concern against violence, so does it apply to 'terrorist Jews' who also wish to carpet bomb(mass murder) the Gaza Strip? I would think so unless you have a double standard and what you're showing us is fake outrage.

This is a gangland murder. Not a terrorist attack.

I am guessing the guy killed was a mafiosi too.

See what what way? You called him an 'terrorist Safavid' because he said he wishes to see more or something like that. So this is out of your personal concern against violence, so does it apply to 'terrorist Jews' who also wish to carpet bomb(mass murder) the Gaza Strip? I would think so unless you have a double standard and what you're showing us is fake outrage.

The current Israeli regime is a terrorist regime without a doubt.

However, to call upon the killing of random civilians by suicide bombings is more terroristic than the barbaric acts committed by the Israeli regime.

The current Israeli regime is a terrorist regime without a doubt.

However, to call upon the killing of random civilians by suicide bombings is more terroristic than the barbaric acts committed by the Israeli regime.

And I'm guessing so is to all upon genocide of Palestinians civilians in Gaza is more barbaric than both?

And I'm guessing so is to all upon genocide of Palestinians civilians in Gaza is more barbaric than both?

Not really. Both of Israel and Hamas took it too far. But I don't see it the way you see it as above ^

Back
Top Bottom