What's new

1 killed in car bomb explosion in Tel Aviv

Car explodes in south Tel Aviv, kills 1 | The Times of Israel

TEL AVIV
A car exploded in a south Tel Aviv neighborhood Saturday night, and went up in flames, killing the sole occupant of the vehicle.

Magen David Adom paramedics arrived at the scene of the incident on Sheshet Hayamim Street in the Kfar Shalom neighborhood of the city, but pronounced the man dead at the scene.

The cause of the explosion was under investigation by the police, but preliminary reports indicated it may have been .......

Yes, you read it right, a car bomb goes off in tel aviv Israel but you probably did not hear about anywhere even on popular Israeli websites it's nowhere to be found unless you dig for headlines. This is because these bombs are organized by Jewish terrorists and drug dealers in Israel who get away this over and over again but of course you don't see any outrage by Israelis or their hawks because a Jew was behind it and they seek to censor it from the media. Of course if it was an Arab who set this car bomb they would be all over Israeli front page news and an bashing marathon would erupt against the Palestinians and they would be demonized.

No outrage or significance to this since the perpetrator was a Jewish terrorist manufacturing bombs. This is an example of the Israeli double standard.

There is no double standard. This is how media works. A terrorist attack is of more significance than a person dying of other means. I bet your media (Palestinian Media) would give more significance to a Hamas terrorist shot in the brains by IDF than to stories of Palestinians dying due to cancer , Aids ,Homicides, Murders etc. I bet more Palestinians are killed everyday by their muslim brothers due to property disputes , ideological differences etc than by Israeli forces.

Not really. Both of Israel and Hamas took it too far. But I don't see it the way you see it as above ^

You're condemning the person for his statement he made, not on the geopolitical situation. He wished/called for bombings in Tel Aviv and you called him a terrorist for it. So what name calling do jews/Israel's who wish/call for a genocide in the Gaza Strip get? This is a direct question I'm asking you which isn't difficult to answer, are those people barbaric terrorists? Simple yes or no.

There is no double standard. This is how media works. A terrorist attack is of more significance than a person dying of other means. I bet your media (Palestinian Media) would give more significance to a Hamas terrorist shot in the brains by IDF than to stories of Palestinians dying due to cancer , Aids ,Homicides, Murders etc. I bet more Palestinians are killed everyday by their muslim brothers due to property disputes , ideological differences etc than by Israeli forces.

Your point is moot, more Israelis die from from peanut allergies than by Hamas forces. We can go on and on, it won't benefit us sir.

No, I think the problem lies within both of the Heads of the States, people are just paying for it, both have been bleeding for almost 70 years.

You're condemning the person for his statement he made, not on the geopolitical situation. He wished/called for bombings in Tel Aviv and you called him a terrorist for it. So what name calling do jews/Israel's who wish/call for a genocide in the Gaza Strip get? This is a direct question I'm asking you which isn't difficult to answer, are those people barbaric terrorists? Simple yes or no.

I've always said that the acts committed by the Israeli regime are as terroristic as it look like. :)

I've always said that the acts committed by the Israeli regime are as terroristic as it look like. :)

I'm not speaking about the regime, I'm speaking of individual people, such as the 'Safavid terrorist'. Are those Jewish individuals also 'barbaric terrorists' for wishing/calling for genocide on the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip? Yes or no?

And I know how you view the Israeli regime. :)

No, I think the problem lies within both of the Heads of the States, people are just paying for it, both have been bleeding for almost 70 years.

Agreed :enjoy:

Your point is moot, more Israelis die from from peanut allergies than by Hamas forces. We can go on and on, it won't benefit us sir.

Exactly , are you getting the point then? This is exactly what I'm saying. Yes, probably more Israelis die due to peanut allergies than by Hamas Militants , which is why more significance would be given to someone killed by Hamas militants. Media all over the world only reports events that are out of the ordinary. Thus, there is no double standard in this case

Agreed :enjoy:

Exactly , are you getting the point then? This is exactly what I'm saying. Yes, probably more Israelis die due to peanut allergies than by Hamas Militants , which is why more significance would be given to someone killed by Hamas militants. Media all over the world only reports events that are out of the ordinary. Thus, there is no double standard in this case

Just leave it between me and my boyfriend please.

I'm not speaking about the regime, I'm speaking of individual people, such as the 'Safavid terrorist'. Are those Jewish individuals also 'barbaric terrorists' for wishing/calling for genocide on the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip? Yes or no?

Depends on what kind of Israelis we're talking about. But if they were as genocidal as one wishing to see cars blasting in an A or B city, then yes.

Depends on what kind of Israelis we're talking about. But if they were as genocidal as one wishing to see cars blasting in an A or B city, then yes.

You see, we shouldn't have gone back and forth with over ten posts. All you had to was just say what you just said. Genocidal wishing Jews are barbaric terrorists. You seemed hesitant at first and I notice you still avoid using Jew and terrorist in the same sentence but whatever....

I want your Pokemon avatar back, how do you go from twilight to scarface? :blink:

No, i was going to send you free ''whitening creams''

I'm satisfied with my colour.... I think you're the one who need.... Use the Whitening Cream and get fake Fake American PP then you can Fly in US planes easily>>> Hijack and Blow up another Building >> kill the Innocents>> How is that??? New Idea for you ??? And don't forget to call your God Before Blowing Up>>. because you Kids Miss use the beautiful Religion>>. Killing in the name of God

You see safavid everywhere... The culprit, who has no regard for human life reside amongst you...Wait for Israel echo! When a dozen or so innocent Palestinians dies due to the action of low live...blame the safavid...
When abu mezbal gave the Israelis an ok to withdraw in five years after a successful peace talk with Nath ...continue to blame the Safavid..
I guess it is the Safavid that implanted Israel in Palestine
It was also the safavid that got Sharon elected too..Give us a freakin break!

You see safavid everywhere... The culprit, who has no regard for human life reside amongst you...Wait for Israel echo! When a dozen or so innocent Palestinians dies due to the action of low live...blame the safavid...
When abu mezbal gave the Israelis an ok to withdraw in five years after a successful peace talk with Nath ...continue to blame the Safavid..

Are you talking to me or referring to Yzd?

Are you talking to me or referring to Yzd?

To You..

To You..

Why me you stupid idiot? I'm attacking Yzd for his double standard against iranians. Learn to read properly, I never said any of those things either.

Back
Top Bottom