What's new

Israeli stabs Black baby in the head

Oh wow, you are one dumb fuсker.
Racism imported from Europe flows in every fiber of your peoples body. Dont worry though soon you guys will return in exile your state made from self righteous hatred will be destroyed. History has shown the AGGRESSOR to be Humiliated you will suffer the same fate.

I am shocked at just how racist these Jews are!

No other country in the world has so many open racists like this one as far as I am aware.

I am shocked at just how racist these Jews are!

No other country in the world has so many open racists like this one as far as I am aware.

America and England, lol. Israel has more though and it's a different kind of racism.

5 And to the others he said in my hearing, “Pass through the city after him, and strike. Your eye shall not spare, and you shall show no pity. 6 Kill old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women, but touch no one on whom is the mark. And begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the house. 7 Then he said to them, “Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain. Go out.” So they went out and struck in the city.

It's ok, he was only following his religion. I mean whenever a muslim commits a crime they blame Islam, so Judaism is to blame right? right?

Don't these people know Israel is for the "whiteman" only? Israel is pretty racist I'd say..

Note to refugees from South Sudan: Israel is for the white man | Richard Sudan | Independent Editor's choice Blogs

Last edited:
The baby's brain has been injured - whether this is going to result in long-term damage, is something not known, however.

Anyway, this is what her father is saying about Israel, now:

“I’m sorry that I came. My friends who escaped to Canada and the United States have rights, and get treated properly. What do we have here?... Every day since the stabbing, I’m sorry that I came to Israel. There are also good people here, but I’m not considered a person, because of the color of my skin.

“We miss our country... Not a day goes by that we don’t think of home. I know that this is not my place, especially after what happened, but I ask that until the situation in our country improves, that we be treated as people.”

The killer has admitted to a racial motive -- so, as was already obvious, the Israeli police was lying before:

“I attacked black terrorists, there was a black baby, they said that a black baby, blacks in general, are terrorists. Black terror, white race... I didn’t try, I’m sure I killed her ... The bitch died? The baby died? I’m sure she’ll die, that the blow ... She’ll die.”

Last edited:
Well most jews are white and not from the middleast so they hate blacks.

Back
Top Bottom