What's new

Zionist Israeli Apartheid Against People of Dark Skin (Viral Youtube Video)

@Yzd Khalifa.... which arab country is doing the same?? Not saudi i think because ive seen so many black people there..

10% of the population in KSA are Afro-Arabs. The national football team is mostly made up by Afro-Arabs. KSA welcomes nearly everyone but citizenship is not something that is thrown around lightly and rightly so! That is the case across the whole Arab world.

Besides this topic has already been made in the past and discussed. Nothing new.

@Yzd Khalifa.... which arab country is doing the same?? Not saudi i think because ive seen so many black people there..
10% of the population in KSA are Afro-Arabs. The national football team is mostly made up by Afro-Arabs. KSA welcomes nearly everyone but citizenship is not something that is thrown around lightly and rightly so! That is the case across the whole Arab world.

Besides this topic has already been made in the past and discussed. Nothing new.
People in the video are not Israel citizens but illegal migrants. There are also black citizens of Israel (Arabs and Jews) and they are completely different story.

People in the video are not Israel citizens but illegal migrants. There are also black citizens of Israel (Arabs and Jews) and they are completely different story.

Are there Afro-Arabs that are citizens in Israel? Since when? Are you talking about the Ethiopians? Some Ethiopians (biggest groups) are indeed ancient Semitic people speaking a Semitic language that have mixed with Africans for many thousands years (they differ in look compared to other Africans if you take a look) then they are not Arabs. Neither people from Eritrea or Djibouti. Aside from minorities in those two countries.

Ethiopia as you might know is one of the oldest civilizations on earth and the only African country not to be conquered by any Western power unlike ALL other African countries.

Are there Afro-Arabs that are citizens in Israel? Since when? Are you talking about the Ethiopians? Some Ethiopians (biggest groups) are indeed ancient Semitic people speaking a Semitic language that have mixed with Africans for many thousands years (they differ in look compared to other Africans if you take a look) then they are not Arabs. Neither people from Eritrea or Djibouti. Aside from minorities in those two countries.

Ethiopia as you might know is one of the oldest civilizations on earth and the only African country not to be conquered by any Western power unlike ALL other African countries.
These guys are Israeli Bedouin Arabs for example:

IDF-Bedouin.jpg

558251_485290278165814_291753876_n.jpg

These guys are Israeli Bedouin Arabs for example:

IDF-Bedouin.jpg

558251_485290278165814_291753876_n.jpg

WHAT? They look like Sub-Saharan Africans! Certainly not Israeli Arab Bedouins or Arabs!

They must be Afro-Arabs but it is the first time I hear about Afro-Arab Israeli Arab Bedouins.

My theory is that they are recent immigrants that were absorbed in that particular community. Probably refugees from Sub-Saharan Africa or descendants of slaves.

I think everyone can google Israeli Arab Bedouins on google and see how they look. Certainly not like those 3 individuals.

I am writing that because it surprises me. If it was in most other Arab countries it would not surprise me to see Afro-Arab Bedouins. But in Israel?

WHAT? They look like Sub-Saharan Africans! Certainly not Israeli Arab Bedouins or Arabs!

They must be Afro-Arabs but it is the first time I hear about Afro-Arab Israeli Arab Bedouins.

My theory is that they are recent immigrants that were absorbed in that particular community. Probably refugees from Sub-Saharan Africa or descendants of slaves.

I think everyone can google Israeli Arab Bedouins on google and see how they look. Certainly not like those 3 individuals.

I am writing that because it surprises me. If it was in most other Arab countries it would not surprise me to see Afro-Arab Bedouins. But in Israel?
There are different kinds of Bedouins. Some can be very bright, but there are some completely black.

Here Israeli Bedouin chicks:

hug.1386536662.jpg

Well, those are obviously Africans that were absorbed into those communities or Nubians. They are not ethnically Arab.

And I still believe that they compromise a tiny minority of the Bedouins in Israel. Nothing tells me otherwise.

@Hazzy997 can you elaborate on this?

Israel to deport 60,000 African immigrants from its soil

Israel to save 'Jewish Character of the State' by mass deporting African immigrants

African migrants in Israel face angry backlash, deportations
Israeli Kristallnacht: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo (PHOTOS)

Kristallnacht in Israel: Thugs Attack African Immigrants

Israelis violently attack African immigrants in Anti-immigrant rally

If a European nation were to do this, it'd be labeled a "Apartheid" racist state. However since Zionists control the major banks, corporations, and media thus this incident of israel's racial violence and discrimination against black Africans is hidden from the mainstream media and not brought up in the UN, and instead its overlooked.

Zionist jewish hypocrisy. Jewish media want to destroy other nations by advocating human rights, liberalism, multiculturalism and degenerate culture. But not when it comes to them. Regular folks like us need to ignore their bitching and whining, and point out their own hypocrisy. That is one way to save our nation's sovereignty.

Well, those are obviously Africans that were absorbed into those communities or Nubians. They are not ethnically Arab.

And I still believe that they compromise a tiny minority of the Bedouins in Israel. Nothing tells me otherwise.

Well wast majority of today Arabs are not ethnically Arab. African Bedouins are not so tiny minority. I meet quite often black Arabs. In Gaza also live lots of black Arabs.

Not sure what you are talking about. I think we had this discussion before where I included genetics, history etc. and proved my point. Besides the vast, vast majority of them having a common Semitic root.

Anyway not of any importance. My point is obviously that the Afro-Arabs in Israel and Palestine that have been absorbed into the Bedouin communities are a tiny minority.

Likewise the number of people of Sub-Saharan origins in Gaza.

There are not many people of Sub-Saharan origins in the Arab Levant. They are mostly found on the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and all of Northern Africa and there they are not numbering more than 10% of the population in any of those countries/ regions.

So I was just astonished to see Afro-Arab Bedouins in Israel of all places. I have to make my own research on this subject.

But I am sure that @Hazzy997 can elaborate on that matter since he is from Gaza.

Ok what exactly? Is 500 again trying to claim the people she claims are Arabs are now Afro Arabs? I don't understand this snorlax.

Not as common as she's trying to make it. There are some in Gaza though I've seen and spoke to them.

Last edited:

How do we know they aren't Ethiopians?

so can we creat a new section for israeli regime ?

i mean we almost have daily reports of assassination and murder of people by the zionists so ........

i think we should make a "zionist terrorism" section
Yeah we really should. The crimes of this extremist ideology must be highlighted.

So its okay to beat them up, drag them out of their cars, and break their windows?

Of course it is their country. But the point he is trying to make is that the world should consider to be a democratic-Jewish State only.

His point is valid, I don't think he cares about our reaction on the topic.
What do you mean it's their country??? That show the real face of you who are the real friends of Zionists

Back
Top Bottom