What's new

Israeli intelligence minister invites Saudi crown prince to visit

Israel is a Holy land is going to Israel is a crime? No it is not a crime going to Israel. Colluding with Israel is a crime in front of Muslims emotions. Question is weather MBS is colluding with Israel? There is more than enough facts that suggest gulf nations are colluding with Israel. But then it is a crime for Muslim emotions, Muslim world looked upon Saudis as protectors of Islam and Israelis as enemies. It is just like Nawaz and Modi relations.

This is not an article this is a leaked intelligence report and it is not saying CIA it is clearly saying MOSSAD.

I am not a stupid person. I have an assessment on all this. I don't think Saudis are perfectly aligned with Israel. They might have cooperated with Israel some where between 2011 and 2015 in concerns with Irani Nuclear program but after the Irani nuclear deal they are not and Israel might be using it as a leverage over Saudis. But the silence of Saudis on this issue and the Saudi media praises of Israel is suggesting it other wise. I know Bahrain is in full compliance with Israel but that has no effects. We further need concrete evidence to reach any conclusion. Currently every thing is too much clouded in middle east.
Not Bahrain my friend, Qatar is the one close to Usrael..
This is what the article you have provided is based on:

BAHRAIN/ISRAEL/US - Bahrain's secret Mossad ties revealed?

"On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods."

The exchange of e-mails between these American Jews is full of, "Possibly".."alleged".."wiki lends toward sensationalism"... and so on.. these are estimates by a private company not official news from official government sources like the one we have in this thread's OP article..

Not Bahrain my friend, Qatar is the one close to Usrael..
This is what the article you have provided is based on:

BAHRAIN/ISRAEL/US - Bahrain's secret Mossad ties revealed?

"On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods."

The exchange of e-mails between these American Jews is full of, "Possibly".."alleged".."wiki lends toward sensationalism"... and so on.. these are estimates by a private company not official news from official government sources like the one we have in this thread's OP article..

Look Bahrain is on board with Israel and that is no more a secret it is a open fact now. Qatar and Saudi fight is not over Israel Iran or Gulf it is over Egypt and that is also an open fact. Now I am not judging Saudis from news but rather from their actions. Today Saudis were absent from OIC Palestine meeting. Saudis forces Abbas few days back to accept USA peace plan or leave the chair of Palestinian PM so you tell me these 2 actions are clearly stating the fact.

@The SC I have just one question why Saudis were not present at this declaration. Everyone New they are going to declare Jerusalem the capital of Palestine. This was a historic announcement and Saudis were not there to be a part of this announcement. WHY?

Saudia will become more closer to Israel and jews will have influence and control saudi. All this is predestined Islam / Prophet PBUH told us....so whats so confusing. May be someone with more knowledge can explain in details.

Saudia will become more closer to Israel and jews will have influence and control saudi. All this is predestined Islam / Prophet PBUH told us....so whats so confusing. May be someone with more knowledge can explain in details.
No need to go in that detail every Jew Christian Muslim already knows that.

No need to go in that detail every Jew Christian Muslim already knows that.

I will get beating for saying this,

No OIC, Muslim Military alliance are going to hep any Muslim country oppressed or in need, knowing and unknowingly all will help other side. If we Muslims used the knowledge of these scenarios, all these alliances should have set their course long ago to counter these situations.

Look Bahrain is on board with Israel and that is no more a secret it is a open fact now. Qatar and Saudi fight is not over Israel Iran or Gulf it is over Egypt and that is also an open fact. Now I am not judging Saudis from news but rather from their actions. Today Saudis were absent from OIC Palestine meeting. Saudis forces Abbas few days back to accept USA peace plan or leave the chair of Palestinian PM so you tell me these 2 actions are clearly stating the fact.

@The SC I have just one question why Saudis were not present at this declaration. Everyone New they are going to declare Jerusalem the capital of Palestine. This was a historic announcement and Saudis were not there to be a part of this announcement. WHY?

Don't gobble false news so easily..
Saudi Arabia News | OIC reacts to the US announcement of Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Don't gobble false news so easily..
Saudi Arabia News | OIC reacts to the US announcement of Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Wtf is this man. It never said Saudis recognize Jerusalem as capital of Palestine. It says OIC has recognized Jerusalem as capital of Palestine. Come on man are you trying to be a fool. Trump was received with a sword dance and King Salaman was not at OIC. I am not blind.

Wtf is this man. It never said Saudis recognize Jerusalem as capital of Palestine. It says OIC has recognized Jerusalem as capital of Palestine. Come on man are you trying to be a fool. Trump was received with a sword dance and King Salaman was not at OIC. I am not blind.
No, king Salman was not at the Summit, but contrary to what your tweet said falsely again.. KSA was present and voted for East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine.. so do not make a fool of yourself by gobbling any kind of news..
So what has this to do with Trump's visit to KSA a while ago.. How many US official hav visited Pakistan and other Muslim countries and were all received with honor?.. I could understand your statement if the visit came after this.. but playing with time and trying to connect dots on contradictory facts is foolish.. what counts now is the official stance by KSA towards the recent Trump's announcement concerning Jerusalem..

No, king Salman was not at the Summit, but contrary to what your tweet said falsely again.. KSA was present and voted for East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine.. so do not make a fool of yourself by gobbling any kind of news..
So what has this to do with Trump's visit to KSA a while ago.. How many US official hav visited Pakistan and other Muslim countries and were all received with honor?.. I could understand your statement if the visit came after this.. but playing with time and trying to connect dots on contradictory facts is foolish.. what counts now is the official stance by KSA towards the recent Trump's announcement concerning Jerusalem..
Who was there from KSA? name him.

Yes we receive them with honor but we also go to OIC as well

KSA bought 100 billion $ weapons to fight Houthis
When are they going to buy 10$ weapon to fight Israel.

Who was there from KSA? name him.

Yes we receive them with honor but we also go to OIC as well

KSA bought 100 billion $ weapons to fight Houthis
When are they going to buy 10$ weapon to fight Israel.

When are you going to stop encouraging your preferred parties against other Muslims and instead encourage both to withdraw from what they are on? I really fear for you if you stay on this path that you are on ... Allah(SWT) doesn't like hypocrisy and double standard, and deviation from what Islam stands for.

When are you going to stop encouraging your preferred parties against other Muslims and instead encourage both to withdraw from what they are on? I really fear for you if you stay on this path that you are on ... Allah(SWT) doesn't like hypocrisy and double standard, and deviation from what Islam stands for.

You have called me Hypocrite and double standard okay that is your thought you have 100% right on your opinion. Now my question why is there a war in Yemen? Why is Saudis bombing Yemen and not Israel? Please answer and lets see where is Hypocrisy.

images-8.jpg

You have called me Hypocrite and double standard okay that is your thought you have 100% right on your opinion. Now my question why is there a war in Yemen? Why is Saudis bombing Yemen and not Israel? Please answer and lets see where is Hypocrisy.

No, I'm getting into discussion with you. You are claiming KSA government is bad for Muslims but you don't think so about anyone else, especially parties you praise or prefer. You are a hypocrite there is no doubt it unfortunately. Hopefully you change yourself one day and your beliefs originate from Islam and not based on your political attachment to certain countries and nations. This is your problem, and it's not good. You and many other Muslims are that way and you guys need to fear God and return to him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom