What's new

Israeli inquiry: Flotilla raid was legal

I did not switch anything, both relate to the same incident so your accusation that my argument has divergent premises is wrong.

Here have a look at this video and see for yourself the IDF attacking the Mavi Marmara, notice the sounds of bullets being fired from your boats, notice the blood on the wall, notice no heli above landing troops.

YouTube - *EXCLUSIVE* Raw Footage Zionist Attack on the Mavi Marmara (4 of 6) - Extreme HD

Funny you dont even watch videos you post:

mavits.jpg

Paintball guns.

6:44 - guy on ship tells that its paint not blood. No one is injured there.

I did not switch anything, both relate to the same incident so your accusation that my argument has divergent premises is wrong.

Here have a look at this video and see for yourself the IDF attacking the Mavi Marmara, notice the sounds of bullets being fired from your boats, notice the blood on the wall, notice no heli above landing troops.

YouTube - *EXCLUSIVE* Raw Footage Zionist Attack on the Mavi Marmara (4 of 6) - Extreme HD

Please guide me on time-line in minute/s you hear/see gun shots other than paintball ?

Thanks.Yes he is saying that his report not a legal conclusion but a useful roadmap.Also this "self-hating" Jew says israels purpose was collective punishment,not only in the report but his own belief.

and regarding East Jerusalem you are the occupier there,according to int law.what was your excuse about that?Oh yes,Hamas is very naughty,right?

Also i have to say Arab stories convinces the world more than your stories.

Thanks.Yes he is saying that his report not a legal conclusion but a useful roadmap.Also this "self-hating" Jew says israels purpose was collective punishment,not only in the report but his own belief.
Yep thats his belief, thats why he was chosen to make that report.

and regarding East Jerusalem you are the occupier there,according to int law.what was your excuse about that?Oh yes,Hamas is very naughty,right?
I dont know what East Jerusalem has to do with the issue. Ask East Jerusalem Arabs where they want to live in Israel or in Palestinian state :lol:

I personally dont want them.

Also i have to say Arab stories convinces the world more than your stories.
Well they mostly convince some ultra leftists. With trillions barrels of oil they could do better job, honestly.

of course he believes that he is a self-hating jew.but you,i admire you man,you are such a self-loving jew,you are jews pride:lol:

about east jerusalem,i only wanted to remind you.law-abiding israel:smitten:

well,i think you could do better too.considering the lobby and media you have.

anyway discussion is over for me.and i hope you get along well with ultra-leftists,just like you do with ultra-rightists who butchered you in the last century.ironic:mod:

of course he believes that he is a self-hating jew.but you,i admire you man,you are such a self-loving jew,you are jews pride:lol:
What would u say if someone was selecting Orhan Pamuk as head of comission investigating Armenian genocide accusations?

about east jerusalem,i only wanted to remind you.law-abiding israel:smitten:
East Jerusalem is in hands of Israel according to Oslo agreements. Its future should be decided in final negotiations.

well,i think you could do better too.considering the lobby and media you have.
We have some lobby and Arabs have some lobby.

anyway discussion is over for me.and i hope you get along well with ultra-leftists,just like you do with ultra-rightists who butchered you in the last century.ironic:mod:
Actually many utra rightist are also pro Arab and anti Israeli like David Duke:

YouTube - David Duke Speech in Damascus, Syria

Fortunatelly this clowns dont have much power unlike ultra left which is very strong in Europe.

Funny you dont even watch videos you post:

mavits.jpg

Paintball guns.

6:44 - guy on ship tells that its paint not blood. No one is injured there.
Thank you for not only falling into the trap that demonstrates that not only do you believe in anything that your government tells you but that you have failed on your part a small investigation would have revealed the next part of the video in which it shows without a doubt that not all IDF troops were firing paint ball bullets.

YouTube - *EXCLUSIVE* Raw Footage Zionist Attack on the Mavi Marmara (5 of 6) - Extreme HD

Or? or i already saw it regardless your current post?

I dont expect from you above average level of deduction...
Someone who you state is not too bright has the intelligence to not only investigate what really happened through a raw video footage but has also lead you into a trap in which you have shown that you do not understand that your government has fed you lies regarding this matter.

Please have a look at this video of what someone who has average intelligence has brought forward to you in the hopes that it would raise the level of awareness regarding this tragic event.

YouTube - *EXCLUSIVE* Raw Footage Zionist Attack on the Mavi Marmara (5 of 6) - Extreme HD

Remember in a court of law intent is very important and the motive of using non lethal weapons in international waters is used by the IDF in this incident to promote anger from the passengers on board the Mavi Marmara. The video the IDF released are all showing the incident after the IDF troops start landing and not before. It is apparent then that the IDF planned the incident to occur as it did (you can not expect people not to attack when you yourself start using lethal weapons OR non lethal weapons in an international designated zone), the death list may very well be a forgery or a deliberate part on the part of the IDF to further reinforce the passengers feeling that they have no choice but to attack any attempt by the IDF to gain control of the ship.

Propaganda and publicity stunts are carefully orchestrated in a world that has no true barriers thanks to the information age and one who knows how these tools are used can not only trap people into making accusations (such as claiming that I am of average intelligence, when you do not know who I am or what I do) but reveal the lies and disinformation governments and neo political entities employ on a daily basis.

Let us consider the strong points and facts these videos have revealed.

1. Not all shots were the non lethal kind as video 4 appears to indicates.
2. People were killed before IDF troops landed on board the Mavi Marmara/Turkish soil.
3. Non lethal shots were used in conjunction with live ammunition with perhaps the further use of a death list (I admit this may be forged on part of the passengers) to create a climate of absolute fear and a situation were the passengers felt they had no other option but to retaliate.
4. The location (international waters) further reinforces the above point 3 as in Israeli waters it could be assumed by the passengers and crew of the flotilla that the IDF wants to conduct an inspection.

Thank you for not only falling into the trap that demonstrates that not only do you believe in anything that your government tells you but that you have failed on your part a small investigation would have revealed the next part of the video in which it shows without a doubt that not all IDF troops were firing paint ball bullets.

You said that there was live fire before boarding on ship and to prove your point you post video (4/5) as turned to be paintball shots and now you diverting responsibility for so called fact finding on us by saying we didn't watch the following part, are you fcking serious? why wouldn't you initially post the (5/6) or whatever part prove your point? because you are not that bright...
Well of course there was live fire! nine terror activist dead.

6:05 into the (5/6) is priceless :)

[MOD EDIT]

This is my last communication with you.

Last edited:
You posted 4/6 video in order to prove, that IDF fired live fire prior landing. That video however proved the Israeli version: that they fired paintball guns.

Now you post 5/6 video, which begins well after landing. No one denied that after landed force was attacked by clubs and knives Israel did use live fire.

Back
Top Bottom