What's new

Israeli General: "Our capabilities are only second to the United States..."

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
IAF to increase operational capabilities by 400% - Israel News, Ynetnews

“I believe our capabilities are only second to the United States, from both an offensive and defensive standpoint,” the IAF commander said, referring to a significant leap in capabilities over the past two years. He based his assessment on an evaluation of IDF abilities and conversations with officials from foreign militaries.

The rest of the article can be read above. You can see in the comments an Israeli lunatic(like most of them) yelling death to all 'Palestinian scum'. I never seen people with as much as hatred as the Israeli people do.

Now, from a military perspective. Do you all agree to this? So literally Israel has better offensive capabilities than all nations in the world(Not combined) with the exception of the United States. Why is this nation allowed to exceed strength of every other nation in the world? So in the future they will greatly out power the nations that founded this state and also exceed them in nuclear capabilities by far.

Why do foreign nations take Israeli capabilities more sacred than to their own? They arm with very advanced weapons and place no restrictions unto them. Most of this is used in a cynical mass murder campaign against the Palestinians.

A year from now, they're going to want to test their abilities and weapons and bomb Gaza once again. Hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians have to be murdered just because the Israelis feel like it and because they just can.

If the world allows this to play out just as the Israelis/international Jews want this will result in a future consequence against these people. If they want they could get away with anything and if the Arab nations together can't stop them than nobody else would be able to.

@Abu Nasar @Serpentine @waz @al-Hasani @The SC

They are a huge US military base in the middle east, I guess their demise will come also from the USA.

The faster you go up, the faster you come down. Israelis are indulging in propaganda. Nothing else.They like blowing their own trumpet, Since no one else does!

You sure about this? I find some of their claims odd.

They do have lots of flight hours, every time I go to Gaza they're flying day and night. However, the part of unmatched defensive and offensive capabilities...I don't know what to say.

They are a huge US military base in the middle east, I guess their demise will come also from the USA.

Some people say this, but why would it be? And when/why would the US see Israel as no longer useful?

Some people say this, but why would it be? And when/why would the US see Israel as no longer useful?

When the influential Jewish lobby and bankers lose their importance. Then all that will tie USA with Israel are the Christian radicals (evangelists). Hopefully by then Jerusalem will be a joint capital in Palestine and Israel so they will not be able to steal more land.

I have no idea where all the millions of Christian Arabs have been since 1947? Why not use the historical facts of being the first Christians on earth outside the minority of Jews that adopted Christianity? This would have created big sympathy in Europe. While in really 80% of Europeans do not even know that Christian Arabs exist.

The PR of ME countries is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
When will all the useless old elephants die off in our world and retards? Will that ever happen in our lifetimes so our ancient region can regain it's position in the world that we held for millenniums? Will I ever see this day?

are they going to wage some war or again US will do that for them ..?

They always wage war against the Palestinians. This is to be expected every two years. To test weapons and bring Gaza back to a brink of collapse so the society never progresses and always has to be concerned about rebuilding infrastructure. Just as they did in 2012.

As for another war, I'm not so sure about Iran yet. However they are threatening Lebanon it seems.

They always wage war against the Palestinians. This is to be expected every two years. To test weapons and bring Gaza back to a brink of collapse so the society never progresses and always has to be concerned about rebuilding infrastructure. Just as they did in 2012.

As for another war, I'm not so sure about Iran yet. However they are threatening Lebanon it seems.

they will never attack iran ..its just bul1$hit...i think after syria may be lebnon or jordan...

Most Americans are accusing Israel for the 9/11 bombings, with some irrefutable proofs you can find all over the net.
The American intelligence community has "Revolted" against Israeli interferences and espionage against the US.
The more the Americans will become aware of Israel's duplicity towards them the less the latter will have any chances of survival on their backs (not to say on their son's lives).

@Hazzy997

You live in the US. Tell me, there is a significant Arab Christian community in the US of nearly 2 million people if I am not wrong. Mainly well-to-do and many have roots in Palestine and the Levant region. Where have their voice been in this conflict? Why is it that a few radical retards on both sides (also the Palestinian side) get all the publicity in the US while the common man's opinion is left out?

Why is it that I never hear about this perspective in the debate? Why are the Christian evangelists in the US that are often die-hard Zionists supporters not focusing on that? Or are they just ignoring facts?

That's again a evidence of the pathetic levels that our world have reached. It's been going on for decades (if not centuries) but people have still lived in their fantasy world of just being form the ME and all that cradle of civilization speech they will always stay as they once were.

I can't stop thinking how our world would have looked like had those vicious Mongols not destroyed Baghdad and other cities in 1258….

There is no organization. Nothing. Barely nothing.

While all the 13 million or so Jews stick together on every matter nearly as glue. Maybe we need a Holocaust? Just kidding but it's frustrating.

Where are all the rational but patriotic and religious leaders that could unit their people? Leaders with good hearts that are not after personal fame but are serving Allah (swt), their country and people? Now all we have are mostly decadent elephants in power who are not willing to share anything. No greater vision, no talk of unity, brotherhood, compassion, barely any ambition, incompetent retards at important positions, corruption etc. And that idiotic sectarian war to top if of! No instead we have sellouts and blood-thirsty dictators (Al-Asshead) to name a few. It's frustrating. It makes me give up on the ME as much as I love this god-damn region.

Symptoms seen in every part of the Muslim world.

Last edited:
they will never attack iran ..its just bul1$hit...i think after syria may be lebnon or jordan...

I think they could attack Iran, we shouldn't act as if Iran is very mighty. I really can't predict how such a war would play out. Although, we do know that they don't want to do the job and want others to do it for them.

Well in terms of air force alone,they are pretty impressive..great combat record,military tradition,long flight hours,excellent pilot quality and selection/training process.Large fleet with modern equipment.Even some usaf people say isaf equal or better pilots.Realistically china would probably be second as iaf can't match plaaf with just 300 f-16s and 100 f-15s.Though israel air force has probably best maintainence and turnaround rate in the world.Still its a big boast..but its in top 5 for certain.

I think they could attack Iran, we shouldn't act as if Iran is very mighty. I really can't predict how such a war would play out. Although, we do know that they don't want to do the job and want others to do it for them.

iran is shia majority and lot of jews live there ...they will never...try to understand..

The only place they are left with to attack is the Gaza strip. Syria can down their fighter planes now with its S-300s, lebanon has Hizbollah, that israel is not willing to confront anymore, and jordan has the US to stop any thought of attaking it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom