What's new

Israeli FM visits Turkey

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

On the other hand the Turkish oriented mdeia outlets tried to portray it as a balancing act from Turkey

However among all these silly excuses DailySabah tried to show us an other angle of this visit.

Given that Turks are experiencing economic problems inside the country, they are forgetting about ground realities, forgetting that Israel is an apartheid terrorist regime which is occupying holy Quds. Not to mention that they turned a blind eye on Khashoggi murder by the Sauds.

Oh let us not forget Turkey just turned into superman and saved plenty of innocent Israelis foiling Iranian plots and ironically amid Lapid visit.

Well done superman of west Asia the Turkish heroes for saving innocent Israelis from evil Iranians.

Now's the chance for Iran to cut all diplomatic ties with Turkey ;)

Our Orthodox brethren in ancient Greece can easily beat the Turkish super men at loving the Zionist Jews.
Then why do some people here say "Oh so much anti-Jewish sentiment in Greece!" ?

I had posted some prophecies by Orthodox Saints and Elders and some people got angry.

Then why do some people here say "Oh so much anti-Jewish sentiment in Greece!" ?

I had posted some prophecies by Orthodox Saints and Elders and some people got angry.
I actually loved those prophecies.

Now's the chance for Iran to cut all diplomatic ties with Turkey ;)

They can leave the country and go to Greece to kill some Isarel tourists using ther diplomatic status through consulate:-). Turkish soil is not play ground for other countries to kill others, Persians or Israel doesn't matter.

Now is the chance for Greece to ask help from Iran against Turkey. You can kiss Persian *** if you want8-)..

They can leave the country and go to Greece to kill some Isarel tourists using ther diplomatic status through consulate:-). Turkish soil is not play ground for other countries to kill others, Persians or Israel doesn't matter.

Now is the chance for Greece to ask help from Iran against Turkey. You can kiss Persian *** if you want8-)..
Was that a joke or...?

One of my colleagues visited Turkey almost a week ago. He said plenty of things about Turkey, amongst them was the hiking energy price etc. He wasn't a religious guy, hence he visited bars and other places that someone like me would have avoided. But he said one thing interesting about Israeli visitors playing with Turkish girls. I won't share his story about that since its a total shame but you filthy bastards in order to keep that useless money of so called toursits are allowing foreign men abuse Turkish teenage girls. You fking morons!
what an ugly person you are . one would get nauseous typing this but i swear you don't have stomach

One of my colleagues visited Turkey almost a week ago. He said plenty of things about Turkey, amongst them was the hiking energy price etc. He wasn't a religious guy, hence he visited bars and other places that someone like me would have avoided. But he said one thing interesting about Israeli visitors playing with Turkish girls. I won't share his story about that since its a total shame but you filthy bastards in order to keep that useless money of so called toursits are allowing foreign men abuse Turkish teenage girls. You fking morons!

One of my African friend vistited Iran, almost a week ago. And he banged for cheap persian girl...

lol

:o:

faking troll, so if we allowed these donkeys to kill jews then it was ok, but now Turkish girls are whore....

Where did you post them? is it possible to share the link? I would love to read what the Orthodox are saying, as I know nothing about them.

what an ugly person you are . one would get nauseous typing this but i swear you don't have stomach
Maybe that is because truth hurts.
One of my African friend vistited Iran, almost a week ago. And he banged for cheap persian girl...

lol

:o:

faking troll, so if we allowed these donkeys to kill jews then it was ok, but now Turkish girls are whore....
That i would call black propaganda against Iran and Iranians led by Queen's personal channel lol.

You didn't get my point, Turkish girls are this and that, that was not what i said you freaking snake. State of Iran doesn't allow prostitution as a legal matter, it is forbidden. Turkish government/state on the other hand not only allows it but also they have made it a source of income making women of Turkey vulnerable to abusers.

Some people make money of this phenomenon. The Israeli so called tourists especially come for other reasons. That's a shame to say the least and you sneaky creature instead of trying to tell the truth, used British BBC's black propaganda to say something else.

You pointed to Israeli tourists and i told you their true intention. A Jew capable of killing the whole humanity for a piece of Shekel has a reason for spending his money in Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom