What's new

Israeli balloons float to Saudi Arabia

Shaldag

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Several balloons bearing Hebrew writing have floated from Israel into Saudi Arabia, Emirates 24/7 reported Tuesday.

The balloons were spotted by a Saudi Arabian, while he was out on a picnic. The man said he was driving with his family in an area close to the northern town of Rafha when he spotted the white balloons. Israel is approximately 2,400 kilometers from Rafha.

“The balloons carried writings in Hebrew …they are believed to have been unleashed during a festival in Israel and found their way into Saudi Arabia,” Emirates 24/7 cited the man as saying to the Sabq newspaper.

The writing on the balloons translates to English as: "To Gabriel, enjoy your discharge (from the Israeli army). Bon Voyage."

Iran would have arrested the balloons like they did with those MOSSAD spy squirrels :lol:

If you could send a balloon message to any country that you have no dealings with, who would you send it to and what would it say?

Iran would have arrested the balloons like they did with those MOSSAD spy squirrels :lol:

If you could send a balloon message to any country that you have no dealings with, who would you send it to and what would it say?
i would send it to israel and i will say there is a penny in the balloon pop it to get it.

i would send it to israel and i will say there is a penny in the balloon pop it to get it.
It's that kind of wit and intellectualism that has propelled Pakistan into......well, is there a fourth world after the third?

This reminded me when villagers in Turkey catch a bird with a Hebrew writing bracelet in its feet. :D

They scanned the bird for in case of a espionage. :D

400_161126875451f2182af3fc2.jpg

I know, but it's very old. We hear it every day.

This reminded me when villagers in Turkey catch a bird with a Hebrew writing bracelet in its feet. :D

Amazing :omghaha:

Better safe than sorry I guess.

Poor bird was probably protesting his innocence throughout the interrogation :lol:

I know, but it's very old. We hear it every day.

Poor bird was probably protesting his innocence throughout the interrogation :lol:
well stop taking it too seriously lol if you hear it every day cuzin lol

cooking the bird and eating was not very kosher of you

bad boy

This very news can give you an example of Turks' mindset about Israel.

Frying it could have helped it, don't you think? :lol:

it was very sacred bird :disagree: and israeli bird is the most peaceful bird in the whole world :disagree:

a very nice story to share

india has accused pakistan of spying pigeons, spying camel named musharraf :omghaha: poor camel is detained for many years now, he has become old and is costing indian police lots of money to feed it :omghaha:

Only in some areas of Turkey I would have thought.

Surely in the more cosmopolitan areas of Turkey, they wouldn't have reacted like this.

a very nice story to share

india has accused pakistan of spying pigeons, spying camel named musharraf :omghaha: poor camel is detained for many years now, he has become old and is costing indian police lots of money to feed it :omghaha:

:lol:

The Egyptians accused us of sending trained Sharks to their waters to attack tourists and ruin their tourist industry.

This story should be raised at the next general meeting of the United Nations before it escalates to a Saudi/Israeli ِ- Arabic/Hebrew balloons war.

u r under cover iranian agent in saudiarabia? now working on the payroll of MI6 in britain?

Back
Top Bottom