What's new

Israeli balloons float to Saudi Arabia

Long term allies indeed. Lots of mutual interests from culture to Zionism.

I think Bibi's great uncle was a relative of a member of Al-Saud.

I have no idea how the winds work. I guess it could have ended up anywhere. Maybe even in Iran where it would have ended up as a full scale national emergency. :lol:.

Next time I'm in Eilat I'm going to try and see Saudi. I'll wave.

:lol:

It's actually a lovely area. The Gulf of Aqaba I mean.

One of the best diving spots in the world and dozens of small tropical islands and great beaches. At least the Saudi Arabian and Egyptian parts that I have visited.

This reminded me when villagers in Turkey catch a bird with a Hebrew writing bracelet in its feet. :D

They scanned the bird for in case of a espionage. :D

400_161126875451f2182af3fc2.jpg

Tht shit aint nothing when it comes to india... :rofl:

ISI Spy Pigeon (looks Pakistani-ISI Spy-Kept in airconditioned room under armed guard-medical checkups etc)

ISI Spy Camel

Planets spying for Pak and China.. :lol:

Lots more..:rofl:

Thanks for the pictures Hasani. The gulf of Eilat is truly a beautiful place.

Last time I was in Eilat though, the council were out in their cars with loudspeakers telling everyone to stay indoors because it was 50 degrees.

I went out at night and there was a breeze which unbelievably made things worse because it was like a hairdryer. ugh.

Thanks for the pictures Hasani. The gulf of Eilat is truly a beautiful place.

Last time I was in Eilat though, the council were out in their cars with loudspeakers telling everyone to stay indoors because it was 50 degrees.

I went out at night and there was a breeze which unbelievably made things worse because it was like a hairdryer. ugh.

It's called the Gulf of Aqaba. It's mostly Jordan. But the area looks similar obviously.

Actually the record temperature measured in Eilat is 47,4 °C. The average high temperature on a yearly basis is 31.3 °C.

Average daily mean on a yearly basis is 25 °C. Very nice indeed.

Eilat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's slightly cooler in Haql and Aqaba.

I actually once saw a documentary about some traumatized Palestinian child that spent his rehabilitation program in Eilat swimming with dolphins. Don't remember the documentary. Or if he was Lebanese.

That's odd! they said on the news at the time it was 50 degrees. This was about 3 years ago.

From wiki

The Gulf of Aqaba or Gulf of Eilat... :)

Yes there is Dolphin therapy there. I think there's a rehab centre for injured soldiers too.

There were a lot of Africans and Arabs last time I was there.

Back
Top Bottom