What's new

Israeli Arabs more bullish on Israel than Israeli Jews

...The Arab citizens of Israel are the only Arab group that lives on its land (especially if you ignore the lands from which they originated) in a democratic regime that honors human rights and political freedoms. This is the reason Arabs outside Israel envy Israel’s Arab citizens and call them “Arab al-Zibda ” – “butter Arabs.”
Here is a proof,and a few days ago the idea rise again and they just went crazy about be part of future ""palestine""

yes all from 6 month baby to 80 years old person everyone who didn't accept illegal occupation
Niece of top Arafat aide so loves Israel she had it tattooed on her back
Ramallah-born Sandra Solomon, a convert to Christianity, says her dream is to come to Israel, salute the flag; she ‘grew up in a home that hated the Jews, hailed Hitler and praised the Holocaust’

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF October 27, 2016, 6:55 am

Sandra Solomon, a Palestinian woman who converted to Christianity and advocates for Israel. (Screenshot)

The niece of a top official in the Palestinian Fatah party and a close confidant of the late leader Yasser Arafat says she loves the State of Israel so much, she had the word “Israel” in Hebrew tattooed across her shoulder blades.

Sandra Solomon, 38, was born a Muslim in Ramallah under a different name, but grew up in Saudi Arabia before moving to Canada where she converted to Christianity.

Solomon is the niece of Saher Habash, one of the founders of the Fatah party, a member of its Central Committee and a leader of the Second Intifada.

“I grew up in a home that hated the Jews, hailed Hitler and praised the Holocaust,” she told Channel 2 in an interview Wednesday.

Sandra Solomon shows Channel 2 her tattoo of the word ‘Israel’ in Hebrew on her upper back. (Screenshot)

Solomon, who wears a pendant of the Star of David around her neck, and has become a public advocate for Israel, said she hoped the Jewish people would forgive her for the insults and the demonization they underwent in her home and in her surroundings growing up.

She has another tattoo on her arm of the word “Jesus” in Hebrew, above a menorah.

Her family has denounced her for converting, she said, which “didn’t come overnight” and was mainly driven by her upbringing in Saudi Arabia.

Yasser Arafat left) and Saher Habash right) in an undated photo aired by Channel 2, October 26, 2016.

“The [forced wearing of the] hijab is the main reason I left Islam…and also because of the way of life under Islamic Sharia law,” she told Channel 2.

Solomon said her “dream, one day, is to come to Israel, to fly the flag and salute it.”

“The State of Israel was created not to be erased but to stay,” she added in the interview.

Solomon said that were her uncle alive, he would have surely incited against her for her actions and her advocacy for Israel, as have other Muslims and Palestinians.

“I stand behind what I say and I will tell the truth even if it leads to my death one day. I will at least know that I’ve had the honor to die for the truth,” she said.

Niece of top Arafat aide so loves Israel she had it tattooed on her back
Ramallah-born Sandra Solomon, a convert to Christianity, says her dream is to come to Israel, salute the flag; she ‘grew up in a home that hated the Jews, hailed Hitler and praised the Holocaust’

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF October 27, 2016, 6:55 am

Sandra Solomon, a Palestinian woman who converted to Christianity and advocates for Israel. (Screenshot)

The niece of a top official in the Palestinian Fatah party and a close confidant of the late leader Yasser Arafat says she loves the State of Israel so much, she had the word “Israel” in Hebrew tattooed across her shoulder blades.

Sandra Solomon, 38, was born a Muslim in Ramallah under a different name, but grew up in Saudi Arabia before moving to Canada where she converted to Christianity.

Solomon is the niece of Saher Habash, one of the founders of the Fatah party, a member of its Central Committee and a leader of the Second Intifada.

“I grew up in a home that hated the Jews, hailed Hitler and praised the Holocaust,” she told Channel 2 in an interview Wednesday.

Sandra Solomon shows Channel 2 her tattoo of the word ‘Israel’ in Hebrew on her upper back. (Screenshot)

Solomon, who wears a pendant of the Star of David around her neck, and has become a public advocate for Israel, said she hoped the Jewish people would forgive her for the insults and the demonization they underwent in her home and in her surroundings growing up.

She has another tattoo on her arm of the word “Jesus” in Hebrew, above a menorah.

Her family has denounced her for converting, she said, which “didn’t come overnight” and was mainly driven by her upbringing in Saudi Arabia.

Yasser Arafat left) and Saher Habash right) in an undated photo aired by Channel 2, October 26, 2016.

“The [forced wearing of the] hijab is the main reason I left Islam…and also because of the way of life under Islamic Sharia law,” she told Channel 2.

Solomon said her “dream, one day, is to come to Israel, to fly the flag and salute it.”

“The State of Israel was created not to be erased but to stay,” she added in the interview.

Solomon said that were her uncle alive, he would have surely incited against her for her actions and her advocacy for Israel, as have other Muslims and Palestinians.

“I stand behind what I say and I will tell the truth even if it leads to my death one day. I will at least know that I’ve had the honor to die for the truth,” she said.
Should i post video where Isreali Navy shot kids who were playing football or those when Israeli snipers where shooting journalists and civilians?? or schools that were bombed by IAF??

Israel needs to return land according to pre-1967 borders.

I'm sure the Palestinians would accept that, given how that might put an end to the genocidal mindset of the Israeli military today.

resizedimage600430-obama-calls-for-israels-return-to-pre-1967-borders.jpg
they had option in 1947

Why would they accept when the Palestineans and the Arabs rejected the mandate the first time? Now they will accept? Last time I heard It is no longer offered to them. Nothing short of apocalypse will remove the Israelis there now.

Israel needs to return land according to pre-1967 borders.

I'm sure the Palestinians would accept that, given how that might put an end to the genocidal mindset of the Israeli military today.

resizedimage600430-obama-calls-for-israels-return-to-pre-1967-borders.jpg

Why would they accept when the Palestineans and the Arabs rejected the mandate the first time? Now they will accept? Last time I heard It is no longer offered to them. Nothing short of apocalypse will remove the Israelis there now.

I remember they were offered something, but it was very one-sided.

A third neutral party (not the US) needs to come forward and draw up peace terms

My point here my friend is they were offered way back in 1947, they rejected it. Wars have been waged against Israel. Their behinds were handed to them. Several times I might add, no matter how much yahoos here in PDF claim they won the war/s. I cant think of any scenario that anyone can uproot the Israelis anytime soon.

I remember they were offered something, but it was very one-sided.

A third neutral party (not the US) needs to come forward and draw up peace terms

Back
Top Bottom