What's new

Israeli Ambassador's speech at Aero India inaugurating the Iron Dome.

Both are useful to us. Modify the tech so that We can use them to protect warships and carrier battle groups in case of saturation attacks.

Iron dome is effective for projectiles having ballistic trajectory having range not exceeding 35-40 km. While the threats the naval surface vessels will face will be sea skimming cruise missiles.

Iron dome is effective for projectiles having ballistic trajectory having range not exceeding 35-40 km. While the threats the naval surface vessels will face will be sea skimming cruise missiles.

War ships and Carriers face saturation attack from all ranges. So these carriers and Warships are protected by Layered defense which also include quick reaction missile defence.

War ships and Carriers face saturation attack from all ranges. So these carriers and Warships are protected by Layered defense which also include quick reaction missile defence.

There are many quick reaction SAMs more capable than Iron Dome. As ID cannot intercept maneuverable targets.

I was not talking about citizens, more like strategic locations near to border..

Yes, but i don't think strategic location will be located as near as 30 km from border.

There are many quick reaction SAMs more capable than Iron Dome. As ID cannot intercept maneuverable targets.

Yes, but i don't think strategic location will be located as near as 30 km from border.

Yes but Israeli tech is proven one and India should go for tech and try to absorb that.

Back
Top Bottom