What's new

Israeli Ambassador's speech at Aero India inaugurating the Iron Dome.

So? Our death will save the world and new Pakistan will take over, the rulers of US, Europe and every other country :D

Why don't you learn to co exist??

You are interested in truth and find the truth and learn to co exist with India :D

Indian, you will be killed too. I will take over India and adminstrate it, I am Babar, the great emperor!

lol.. damn... but promise me you will only kill me... on a white camel/horse... it would be an honour dying with your hands as you just estblished yet another fact that you are Babur (just spelled it wrong)... anyways you are the one so can change the name anytime right???

lol.. damn... but promise me you will only kill me... on a white camel/horse... it would be an honour dying with your hands as you just estblisged yet another fact that you are Babur (just spelled it wrong)... anyways you are the one so can change the name anytime right???

I am Babur the great, I will beat you like I beat your Rajputs, I am the one to beat you, I will kill all Yindoos

Arrey baap re... India, Israel and USA sabko??? Waise ek baat batao, US tak bomb le jaaogey kaisey??? ................................................Oh i forgot... sorry... Zahid Hami'd white horses... we are doomed!!!

Through our F-16 which we made and the Tejas you stole from us

@mods, please visit this Thread :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beyond you, a great man. To Ghazwah-e-Hind, to Nuking of INDIA and evil people!

That guy himself is not sure of Whether pakistan is mentioned in the prophecy, So he calls Arabs,Turks and others.

He is Patriotic person with some inputs from ISI but is infested with Hatred.

Nothing but a sales man of Mis interpreted Gazwa-e-Hind.

Adminstrate India, there is an endless supply of skilled labour there, according to my memoris

Moguls main intention is forming a great Empire not looting and GOD will not support such people.

India needs the tech of Iron Dome so that we can use it in case of saturation attacks. Iron dome can withstand saturation attacks.

Better to go for JV with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom