What's new

Israeli airstrikes on Gaza

I see the Palestinians as the agressors each and every time they fire rockets at Israeli civilian targets, and believe it's the Israeli's who are acting in self-defense when they strike back.

That does not mean I don't see any Israeli aggression towards Palestinians, but I believe that to come from the fact that Palestinians won't give up their goal of wiping Israel off the map entirely. I'd like to know where you stand on this point; do you want to see Israel removed from the map?

I don't care what you see, all you see is mainstream media which largely ignore events leading up to any escalation. Social media does a better job.

And I'm not wasting my time with you. You don't need to know anything because you're not a neutral in the first place.

I don't care what you see, all you see is mainstream media which largely ignore events leading up to any escalation. Social media does a better job.

And I'm not wasting my time with you. You don't need to know anything because you're not a neutral in the first place.

Hamas (still) has a stated goal of wiping Israel off the map. Therefore they are at war with Israel. When Israel kills one of the Hamas leaders, Hamas responds by launching those utterly futile missile strikes at Israeli civilian population centers, inviting and justifying an Israeli strike back onto Hamas' rocket launchers, which they then hide in schools and hospitals in Gaza.
If anyone's guilty of the suffering of Palestinians, it's Hamas.

And I can assure you I'm more neutral than you think.

Hamas (still) has a stated goal of wiping Israel off the map. Therefore they are at war with Israel. When Israel kills one of the Hamas leaders, Hamas responds by launching those utterly futile missile strikes at Israeli civilian population centers, inviting and justifying an Israeli strike back onto Hamas' rocket launchers, which they then hide in schools and hospitals in Gaza.
If anyone's guilty of the suffering of Palestinians, it's Hamas.

And I can assure you I'm more neutral than you think.

Nope, Hamas has agreed to a 1967 border two state solution and was open to it. Until the US and Israeli congress took that off the tables.

Hamas has a long term goal of liberating Palestine if all else fails. And this certainly is unrealistic at this point. It's goal is to operate as government and serve their citizens.

No, they don't hide rocket launchers in schools and hospitals, idiot. Most rockets are fired from northern Gaza and there aren't any schools or hospitals near there. They are south a couple km.

You're not neutral, you spew the same propaganda the IDF spews. And Hamas isn't and never was looking war. Until israel provoked them into responding. Numerous examples can used to prove this.

Nope, Hamas has agreed to a 1967 border two state solution and was open to it. Until the US and Israeli congress took that off the tables.

Hamas has a long term goal of liberating Palestine if all else fails. And this certainly is unrealistic at this point. It's goal is to operate as government and serve their citizens.

Ok, that's actually news to me, something I'll factor in when I talk again to Americans and Israelis.

No, they don't hide rocket launchers in schools and hospitals, idiot. Most rockets are fired from northern Gaza and there aren't any schools or hospitals near there. They are south a couple km.
Hamas Uses Schools and Ceasefire to Shoot Rockets at Israel - YouTube

You're not neutral, you spew the same propaganda the IDF spews. And Hamas isn't and never was looking war. Until israel provoked them into responding. Numerous examples can used to prove this.

the way Hamas 'responds' is counter-productive, I stand by that.

Ok, that's actually news to me, something I'll factor in when I talk again to Americans and Israelis.

Hamas Uses Schools and Ceasefire to Shoot Rockets at Israel - YouTube

the way Hamas 'responds' is counter-productive, I stand by that.

I don't care for your opinions, 'observations' or highly edited unclear IDF videos. Those could be government buildings for all we know. The footage is not clear enough. And you're posting a video of one example from 4 years ago. Hamas has new rocket launchers now, and new rockets and most are underground. They are now strategically fired. But, lets quit diverting the discussion about Hamas's minimal military response to Israeli huge offensives which cause billions in damage, thousands of civilian injuries and destroyed homes and hundreds killed. Of course now of that matters.

Here it is:

Key Hamas leader accepts 1967 borders, embraces pragmatism | +972 Magazine
Hamas accepts 1967 borders, but will never recognize Israel, top official says - Israel News | Haaretz
Ghazi Hamad: Hamas Agrees To Accept State Within '67 Borders - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I don't care for your opinions, 'observations' or highly edited unclear IDF videos. Those could be government buildings for all we know. The footage is not clear enough. And you're posting a video of one example from 4 years ago. Hamas has new rocket launchers now, and new rockets and most are underground. They are now strategically fired. But, lets quit diverting the discussion about Hamas's minimal military response to Israeli huge offensives which cause billions in damage, thousands of civilian injuries and destroyed homes and hundreds killed. Of course now of that matters.

Yea, muslims never lie and Israelis and NATO officials do all the time. I've heard that one from muslims tooo often.

But since you don't care about my opinions, I'm going to stop caring about yours. Stay in violent limbo for eternity and keep your children at risk of dying by retaliations for your 'right to violent resistance'... And you call me dumb......

Yea, muslims never lie and Israelis and NATO officials do all the time. I've heard that one from muslims tooo often.

But since you don't care about my opinions, I'm going to stop caring about yours. Stay in violent limbo for eternity and keep your children at risk of dying by retaliations for your 'right to violent resistance'... And you call me dumb......

No, I never claimed that. Yet another lie by 'neutral peace fan'. I love how he referred to a political group as 'Muslims'. There are plenty of Muslims around the world. I don't know who you're referring to you. Only supremacists and Muslim haters categorize all Muslims into one group with the sole purpose being they have something against them. I was being very specific. You should have replied with specifics.

I'm glad you came out of your closest and showed yourself for what you really are. Keep it up.

No, I never claimed that.

You never claimed it directly, yet at every turn you do it (claim Israelis and NATO officials lie all the time).

Yet another lie by 'neutral peace fan'.

See? Someone who doesn't agree with your violent resistance quite quickly becomes a liar... :hitwall:

I love how he referred to a political group as 'Muslims'. There are plenty of Muslims around the world. I don't know who you're referring to you. Only supremacists and Muslim haters categorize all Muslims into one group with the sole purpose being they have something against them.

I have no problem at all with the many nonviolent muslims that I see in the world.
It's the ones advocating and engaging in terrorism or militarily counter-productive violent resistance against other cultures, that I simply want to inform about the other options out there.
But you don't want to hear about other options at all until now.

I'm glad you came out of your closest and showed yourself for what you really are. Keep it up.

again, anyone who disagrees with your violent resistance is wrong in your eyes. that's your problem (and your children's).

Yet more lies by 'Neutral peace fan', I called you out for lying about me claiming Muslims never lied. Which I never said. Then you committed a double lie by claiming I accuse people of being liars if they disagree with 'violent' resistance as you call it. Which is no more than arming yourselves to defend yourselves if necessary. But, when someone listens to you you make it sound as if its an enormous military buildup and WW2 all over again.

Nice try, Pinocchio.

Israel and philistine both should fight face to face and finalize the deal… Daily rocket firing on each other is not going to solve the issue…few rockets firing by philistine is killing n number of civilian as a result.

How is the general consensus towards Turkey ? Erdogan talks much but acts less.
Erdogan has won the admiration and the love of Muslims across the world. Not only Palestinians who support him but the whole Muslim world. They consider Erdogan the real Muslim leader and nowwdays, scholars (sheikhs) only mentioned him, do you know why?

Is there a democratic leader who would do this?
Is there a leader who would allow Gaza PM in the parliament beside MB proving he supports Hamas?
Gaza leader joins AK Party meeting - YouTube
Is there a leader's wife/FM who would visit the Rohingya that were being ethnic cleansed by Buddhist mobs in Myanmar?
Turkey Foreign Minister and Mrs. Emine Erdo
Is there such leader who would sit in the Syrian refugee camp that that suffer?
ebc5b57f-fb58-4608-adb6-da53f9290cb7_othermain.jpg

Is there is leader who would travel to see the Uighyurs, strongly condemn China's genocide against Uighyurs in Xinjiang and to who supports Uighyurs autonomy in Xinjiang?
erdogan-uyghur.jpg

Is there a leader who would travel all the way to Somalia who suffers from poverty?
erdo-somali4.jpg

Is there such leader would say to the Egypt army that puppet El Baradie who was installed by the army "How could I speak to you? You were not elected, you were appointed by the orchestrators of a coup," said Erdogan who refuse to speak to new puppet govts and the only government who strongly condemned the coup. P.S Egypt army rejected his visit to Egypt-Gaza border to visit the Palestinians!

Is there a leader who would beg the Bangladesh government not to put Bangladesh Islamist on death row? Is there a single Muslim leader who supports Muslims when they suffer?and all of it...since you know.

The truth about your so called allies of EU and NATO aren't really 'true allies of Turkey anymore after AKP took over. Look at the stupid comments made by hypocrite Western leaders and media double standard on Erdogan when it comes to Israel, Zionism, protest, accusation and all of it, you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan @Hazzy997

Turkish film anniversary in the same day of Jewish holocaust to p*ss Israel off :lol: Good film BTW! Hazzy watch it :tup:

A lot of condemnation from the West about the Turkish film, this came after the flotilla attack after Turks were killed heading to Gaza. Hypocrites! They even make films about Arab and Muslims portraying them as terrorist and bad. i.e Dictator, True Lies, Indiana Jones, Syriana and Aladdin etc. This documentary is good.

@Sinan @Hazzy997

Turkish film anniversary in the same day of Jewish holocaust to p*ss Israel off :lol: Good film BTW! Hazzy watch it :tup:
Good comedy. :tup:

Erdogan promised to send his fleet, but chickened and instead made bollywood style movie how he defeats Israel. :laugh:

A lot of condemnation from the West about the Turkish film
I did not see that.

, this came after the flotilla attack after Turks were killed heading to Gaza. Hypocrites! They even make films about Arab and Muslims portraying them as terrorist and bad. i.e Dictator, True Lies, Indiana Jones, Syriana and Aladdin etc. This documentary is good.
Whats percent of Muslim terrorists in Hollywood movies? Whats percent of Muslim terrorists in real life?

List of terrorist incidents, January

Back
Top Bottom