What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

iran is a danger on arabs so they will help demolish them ,egypt will never forget iran's situation calling a street after khaled elislamoly killer of egyptian ex president elsadat .
states of the arab gulf specially UAE have problems with iran occupying the three emirates islands .

egypt are bombing tunnles over the heads of hizb allah terrorists who pass explosives and weapons to egyptian sinai,,,about gaza your heart won't be more kind on them than egypt.
We enterd wars to free palastein 30.000 egyptian was killed in 1948 war for palasteins,,food and medical care is entering gaza through crossings and egypt has the full right to do any thing in its lands even building the wall.

Saudi treat iran like an enemy cause you are an enemy don't you remember how iran tried to explode the haram of meka with mouslims in it,,, irans record is full and there is awar coming to put every thing in its right place<<UAE islands,,irans helping hauthis in yemen fighting saudis,,helping hizb allah terrorists in egypt>.

so it is time to deal with persia :)

wait a minute tough boy.

correction, the Persian gulf is Persian and nothing is going to benefit arabs in this case. we didn't occupy the 3 Islands, they are ours. we traded them with bahrain. give us bahrain back, take back your 3 islands. if not, close your mouth before we occupy your other lands.

300 million arabs are just that stupid that they can't even win over 5 million israelis. stop making people laugh on your face ))

claim such things when you learned how to manufacture a bicycle. but before that happens, and that will never happen cause you are not trying to increase your knowledge, you'd better keep quite.

wait a minute tough boy.

correction, the Persian gulf is Persian and nothing is going to benefit arabs in this case. we didn't occupy the 3 Islands, they are ours. we traded them with bahrain. give us bahrain back, take back your 3 islands. if not, close your mouth before we occupy your other lands.

300 million arabs are just that stupid that they can't even win over 5 million israelis. stop making people laugh on your face ))

claim such things when you learned how to manufacture a bicycle. but before that happens, and that will never happen cause you are not trying to increase your knowledge, you'd better keep quite.

Do I hear the yearning for another Persian Empire?

Do I hear the yearning for another Persian Empire?

go some posts up, answer my question about the conspiracy theory thing. xD because we want to defend our rights it doesn't mean we're planning for a new persian empire. each country has the right to defend what is hers.

wait a minute tough boy.

watch?v=miU-2WSTypo && watch?v=CEk5DsC2pi0&feature=related
on you tube.

the arabian gulf is arabian and i am not talking in this again.

How the 3 islands is yours give me a prove? and how bahrain is iranian soil?? and there are hundreds of kilometers between you??/

close your mouth before we occupy your other lands.

Will the islamic republic of iran occupy islamic lands??

The arabs hve never been more stubid than worshipers of tombs,,and stop being rude we are talking like men if you can continue.

5 million pigs are supported by the greatest nation in the modern world no single arab country can defeat but in shaa allah we will be united in the near future.

claim such things when you learned how to manufacture a bicycle

Go educate yourself and read about things that is manufactured in arab states and i can give u a some info>>

Petrolium industries in the arab gulf.

Some electronics and space industries in UAE and Saudi.

Defence industries in syria and Jordan.

and about every thing in my country EGYPT that was the first country in the middle east to maker aballistic missile and a super sonic fighter plane HA-300 search and educate your self.

The ABRAMAS M1-A1 tanks is manufactured in the biggest industry planet in the whole middle east called factory-200 >>search for it and its products and you will be shocked ?>>>poor you

you think the saeqah and azrahksh are real planes and american bombs tha iran claims to manufacture are realy iranian products >>>ignorant you are:wave:.

go some posts up, answer my question about the conspiracy theory thing. xD because we want to defend our rights it doesn't mean we're planning for a new persian empire. each country has the right to defend what is hers.

I would advise not making the same mistake Saddam made with Kuwait. It didn't work out to well for him and it won't for Iran as well. Bahrain is an legitimately recognized U.N. country. Any attempt to take it back will fail.

Also you never responded to Khomeini's statement about exporting Iran's revolution to the whole world.

watch?v=miU-2WSTypo && watch?v=CEk5DsC2pi0&feature=related
on you tube.

the arabian gulf is arabian and i am not talking in this again.

How the 3 islands is yours give me a prove? and how bahrain is iranian soil?? and there are hundreds of kilometers between you??/

Will the islamic republic of iran occupy islamic lands??

The arabs hve never been more stubid than worshipers of tombs,,and stop being rude we are talking like men if you can continue.

5 million pigs are supported by the greatest nation in the modern world no single arab country can defeat but in shaa allah we will be united in the near future.

Go educate yourself and read about things that is manufactured in arab states and i can give u a some info>>

Petrolium industries in the arab gulf.

Some electronics and space industries in UAE and Saudi.

Defence industries in syria and Jordan.

and about every thing in my country EGYPT that was the first country in the middle east to maker aballistic missile and a super sonic fighter plane HA-300 search and educate your self.

The ABRAMAS M1-A1 tanks is manufactured in the biggest industry planet in the whole middle east called factory-200 >>search for it and its products and you will be shocked ?>>>poor you

you think the saeqah and azrahksh are real planes and american bombs tha iran claims to manufacture are realy iranian products >>>ignorant you are:wave:.

I don't even bother myself to read your claims about the PERSIAN gulf.
and yes, the Islamic republic of Iran occupies the apple polishers' lands.

let's not go into a debate on which country is more advanced in science.
Iran is the first middle eastern country to successfully clone an animal, Iran is the first middle eastern country to successfully proliferate a transgenic animal, Iran is the 9th country in the world that has sent its own satellite with its own missile,Iran is ranked 15th in nanotechnology, Iran is ranked in top 10 in stem cell research, Iran's scientific growth as of 2009 was 11 times higher than the world's average both that ables Iran to be ranked 1st and ...

Iran is under 3 rounds of sanctions and egypt is not and ....

you can't even produce a bicycle, we would appreciate it even if you build a saeqeh or shafagh. at least Iran has produced a frigate, have you produced even a boat?

you're supposed to be united for 60 straight years )))) you are not that wise to understand the meaning of such words.

Last edited:
I would advise not making the same mistake Saddam made with Kuwait. It didn't work out to well for him and it won't for Iran as well. Bahrain is an legitimately recognized U.N. country. Any attempt to take it back will fail.

Also you never responded to Khomeini's statement about exporting Iran's revolution to the whole world.

It seems that you can't even understand your own language xD no one said Iran wants bahrain back, they want the 3 islands back? we took the custody of the 3 Islands afer the British invasion of them to stop claiming about Bahrain. the 3 islands are ours and we have enough documents to prove it.

you didn't quote my post. so you can't expect me to answer it when it's not my business.

yes you turn it to adebate ,,yes every thing you said is starting in egypt and will be better soon .

saeqah the american F5 hhhhh was i right and it is stronfer than F-18 poor you are.

The Ha-300 egypt produced in 1964 is better than that saeqah .
the frigate iran claim to have produced is a britain originally made and iran bought it in regime of shah bahlawy .
to be fair iran is good in somethings and claims to manufacture somethings .

your missiles and submarines are originally made by north koria and those missiles are built by egyptian technology passed from western countries so you can imagine how egypt now in missile production,aminister announced that we are cabaple of manufacturing a sattelite and arocket to put it in space but everything in time .

yes you turn it to adebate ,,yes every thing you said is starting in egypt and will be better soon .

saeqah the american F5 hhhhh was i right and it is stronfer than F-18 poor you are.

The Ha-300 egypt produced in 1964 is better than that saeqah .
the frigate iran claim to have produced is a britain originally made and iran bought it in regime of shah bahlawy .
to be fair iran is good in somethings and claims to manufacture somethings .

your missiles and submarines are originally made by north koria and those missiles are built by egyptian technology passed from western countries so you can imagine how egypt now in missile production,aminister announced that we are cabaple of manufacturing a sattelite and arocket to put it in space but everything in time .

lol. you are good at joking. no one doubts that Iran has produced the Jamaran frigate, even the US media confirmed it.

I'm dying over here. I didn't know that egypt is thaaat advanced but still it can't survive without the help of the west for one month. if you are that advanced and self sufficient, why do you obey what ever they want you to? any ida? lol

I'm still waiting to see who dares to attack Iran. stop barking please. It's getting old after 31 years. you need new things to say. I'm still waiting for those Israeli airplans that they wear gearing up. lol if you think you've the capability to attack Iran, don't wait! the clock is ticking. tic tac

if you can do something, do it for the sake of yourselves and handle the 60 year old catastrophe

lol. you are good at joking. no one doubts that Iran has produced the Jamaran frigate.

I'm dying over here. I didn't know that egypt is thaaat advanced but still it can survive with the help of the west for one month. if you are that advanced and self sufficient, why do you obey what ever they want you to? any ida? lol

I'm still waiting to see who dares to attack Iran. stop barking please. It's getting old after 31 years. you need new things to say. I'm still waiting for those Israeli airplans that they wear gearing up. lol if you think you've the capability to attack Iran, don't wait! the clock is ticking. tic tac

if you can do something, do it for the sake of yourselves and handle the 60 year old catastrophe

Really you are ignorant and don't know what you are talking about,,what western help and what month you talk about egypt is the biggest non petrolium economy in the middle east or may be second to turkey ,,after loosing your oil we will see the persian empire :))

The jammraan is a frigate its real name is Alvand class frigate see here

IS_Alvand_%28F-71%29_1977.jpg

since 1977 and iran is kidding making it in 2010 :)) poor shi3a :))

tell me every thing you claim that iran has made and i'll give you the real name of it and the prove .you are good in painting things but not building it :)

tell me every thing you claim that iran has made and i'll give you the real name of it and the prove .you are good in painting things but not building it :)

you are not even good at painting things unfortunately.
those are old claims. if we want to take into account what the westerners have said so far, Iran's economy must've gone bankrupt!

tic tac.

What happened has the cat eaten your tongue???? answer my question is that frigate iranin??? hhhhhhhhhh egypt has the biggest navy in the middle east double of israel ,,,iranian air force is rusty and 80&#37; of it have been destroyed by iraq helped by egypt,,, chemical weapons used to kill your people came from egyptian factories and we are here for any one who want to harm iran and we will help him .

What happened has the cat eaten your tongue???? answer my question is that frigate iranin??? hhhhhhhhhh egypt has the biggest navy in the middle east double of israel ,,,iranian air force is rusty and 80&#37; of it have been destroyed by iraq helped by egypt,,, chemical weapons used to kill your people came from egyptian factories and we are here for any one who want to harm iran and we will help him .

is killing innocent people with chemical weapons something to be proud of? lol
Iran has the most advanced biological research and industry in the ME and It has the ability to purify or vaporize any type of biological microorganisms to produce biological weapons and already It possesses a large number of them
even during the 8 year war, Iran had chemical weapons, but preferred not to use them due to the international pressure.

no one knows for sure about Iranian weapon industry. forget about the Hollywood movies, let's face the reality. Iran hasn't had any noticable linkage with the western weapon manufacturers for years and the west is not completely aware of Iran's strength. that's the worst part of the game for the west. they can only down play Iran's achievements, and no one cares.

don't forget the 6 day war. we saw the productivity of your huge weaponry industry during the war, if there was any though.

study about the Iran-Iraq war, Iranian navy destroyed 80% of the Iraqi Navy in the Operation Morvarid : Operation Morvarid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Date 28 November 1980-29 November 1980
Location Iraq part of the Persian Gulf
Result Decisive Iranian victory

* Destruction of 80% of the Iraqi Navy
* Destruction of the oil terminals at Mina al Bakr and Khor-al-Amaya
* Blocking of the port of Al Faw
* Destruction of many Iraqi oil installations, early warning bases and SAM sites

you are overestimating egypt's strength and underestimating Iran's strength. Iran has enemies all around the world and still we see no one attacks Iran, why?

tic tac.

Back
Top Bottom