What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

I don't even bother myself to read your claims about the PERSIAN gulf.
and yes, the Islamic republic of Iran occupies the apple polishers' lands.

let's not go into a debate on which country is more advanced in science.
Iran is the first middle eastern country to successfully clone an animal, Iran is the first middle eastern country to successfully proliferate a transgenic animal, Iran is the 9th country in the world that has sent its own satellite with its own missile,Iran is ranked 15th in nanotechnology, Iran is ranked in top 10 in stem cell research, Iran's scientific growth as of 2009 was 11 times higher than the world's average both that ables Iran to be ranked 1st and ...

Iran is under 3 rounds of sanctions and egypt is not and ....

you can't even produce a bicycle, we would appreciate it even if you build a saeqeh or shafagh. at least Iran has produced a frigate, have you produced even a boat?

you're supposed to be united for 60 straight years )))) you are not that wise to understand the meaning of such words.

Why are you letting this fake(?) eqyptian rattle you up?!! Even if he's a real egyptian, he is not representative. Egypt is like Japan in that it doesn't have full freedom to improve its people's lives, so please understand. Egypt is ruled by a dictator who is under immense pressure by the zionists-europeans-americans. But he is 81 and his health is failing.

Egypt is in a very similar position as Iran, in fact also identical. Think about this: They have comparable population, land, media, military, etc. Even they both have challenges of "modernizations" VS "tradition". There a movements for more liberty in expression (clothing, food, technology), as well as a strong counter movement to 'preserve' native culture.

Egypt & Iran are friendly nations. Both despise the zionists and hypocritical "west". :cheers:

with my respect to you.1- Chinese recorded history is Max 5000 but Iran's 7000
2- just WW2 helped you overcome the invasion of Japan( Tianjin, Dalian ,.....)

:rofl: Chinese Civilization is even OLDER than the Ancient Egyptians by THOUSANDS OF YEARS. "Persian" is YOUNGER than Vietnam, and SE ASIA.

There's also strong evidence that challenges the theory of "Homo Sapiens emerge from Africa", and homo-sapian bone artifacts uncovered in China seem to indicate humans evolved from China first. This is collaborated by other evidence, in particular lineage of other primates.

Furthermore, if you consider primates (humans included) are more adapted towards lush forests/jungles in warm climates ===> you can see that 3 major giant tributaries in China provide that ideal environment for primates. If you factor in human habitation effect on the land, thousands of years back China was even more lush in fauna. Only the Amazon river offers suitable habitat for primates, but as we can see from fossil evidence that it is ASIA + AFRICA that contained primates of numerous species. However, Africa is dominated by mostly flat open sahara-like environment, with sparse trees and hot dry landscape with the yearly monsoon ====> this is not ideal habitat for primates.

That is enough of a lesson for biologists, environmentalogists, zoologists, etc. :)

Back to my research fellas!

:china:

Why are you letting this fake(?) eqyptian rattle you up?!! Even if he's a real egyptian, he is not representative. Egypt is like Japan in that it doesn't have full freedom to improve its people's lives, so please understand. Egypt is ruled by a dictator who is under immense pressure by the zionists-europeans-americans. But he is 81 and his health is failing.

Egypt is in a very similar position as Iran, in fact also identical. Think about this: They have comparable population, land, media, military, etc. Even they both have challenges of "modernizations" VS "tradition". There a movements for more liberty in expression (clothing, food, technology), as well as a strong counter movement to 'preserve' native culture.

Egypt & Iran are friendly nations. Both despise the zionists and hypocritical "west". :cheers:

sorry but Iran has never made false claims about others' lands.
You don't need to be a genius to know who will win a war between Iran and Egypt. We're talking about countries such as America and Israel and then he comes and talks about Egypt. lmao It's like you talk about the F-! races and someone interrupts you talking about Camel riding.

53 countries supported Iraq to attack Iran, with the direct support and involvement of the USA and Kuwait. the Iran-Iraq war is among the only wars during the cold war that the USSR and the USA both sided with the same country.
history proves everything:

belligerents:
Iraq Iraq¹

MKO Logo.jpg People's Mujahedin of Iran
Flag of Kuwait.svg Kuwait
Flag of the Soviet Union.svg Soviet Union
Flag of the Arab League.svg Arab League[1]
Flag of the United States.svg United States[2][3]

Iran

Flag of PUK.png PUK
Former Flag of KDP.png KDP
Sciri logo.jpg SCIRI
Islamic Dawa Party logo.jpg Da'awa

¹ With support from the U.S.S.R., France, Brazil, Egypt, Denmark, the United States, and other Arab, NATO and Warsaw Pact countries for Iraq.[13][14]

now if you do the math, who should've won the war? and what was the final result? experts continuously said that Iran was not going to resist more than one month but we all saw what happened. If the US hadn't involved in the war directly, we would've continued occupying Iraqi lands to Baghdad.
plus, you should take this into account that the Iraq-Iran war happened after the Nozheh Coup, a coup that resulted to the execution of most Iranian expertized Generals to strengthen the roots of the new-born revolution.

as of 2006 Iran was suggested to be the strongest military power of the middle east according to the US Gen. Abizaid, considering Iranian new advancements Iran's today military power is more than that of 2006 for sure.
Iran Favors Asymmetric Strategy In Joust With US

I don't want to offend anyone, but the 60 year old history of Israel and the arabs shows how advanced they are. lol 53 countries planned to destroy Iran completely, we fought back for 8 years and we didn't even lose one km of our borders and you can see today what has happened to those invaders. but one country, attacked the Arabs, and it won all of them in 6 days! lol

:rofl: Chinese Civilization is even OLDER than the Ancient Egyptians by THOUSANDS OF YEARS. "Persian" is YOUNGER than Vietnam, and SE ASIA.

There's also strong evidence that challenges the theory of "Homo Sapiens emerge from Africa", and homo-sapian bone artifacts uncovered in China seem to indicate humans evolved from China first. This is collaborated by other evidence, in particular lineage of other primates.

Furthermore, if you consider primates (humans included) are more adapted towards lush forests/jungles in warm climates ===> you can see that 3 major giant tributaries in China provide that ideal environment for primates. If you factor in human habitation effect on the land, thousands of years back China was even more lush in fauna. Only the Amazon river offers suitable habitat for primates, but as we can see from fossil evidence that it is ASIA + AFRICA that contained primates of numerous species. However, Africa is dominated by mostly flat open sahara-like environment, with sparse trees and hot dry landscape with the yearly monsoon ====> this is not ideal habitat for primates.

That is enough of a lesson for biologists, environmentalogists, zoologists, etc. :)

Back to my research fellas!

:china:

as a student of medicine, I should make you informed that the history of mankind is believed to trace back to south african countries regarding the latest Genetic researchs. but Iran has been called as the oldest continuous civilzation on earth many times. one of the oldest civilzations of this blue planet came to exist in the Persian Gulf and the 10,000 year old fossils found in Iran's Ilam province can support the theory but It doesn't mean that Iran has the oldest history.

Last edited:
sorry but Iran has never made false claims about others' lands.
You don't need to be a genius to know who will win a war between Iran and Egypt. We're talking about countries such as America and Israel and then he comes and talks about Egypt. lmao It's like you talk about the F-! races and someone interrupts you talking about Camel riding.

53 countries supported Iraq to attack Iran, with the direct support and involvement of the USA and Kuwait. the Iran-Iraq war is among the only wars during the cold war that the USSR and the USA both sided with the same country.
history proves everything:

now if you do the math, who should've won the war? and what was the final result? experts continuously said that Iran was not going to resist more than one month but we all saw what happened. If the US hadn't involved in the war directly, we would've continued occupying Iraqi lands to Baghdad.
plus, you should take this into account that the Iraq-Iran war happened after the Nozheh Coup, a coup that resulted to the execution of most Iranian expertized Generals to strengthen the roots of the new-born revolution.

as of 2006 Iran was suggested to be the strongest military power of the middle east according to the US Gen. Abizaid, considering Iranian new advancements Iran's today military power is more than that of 2006 for sure.
Iran Favors Asymmetric Strategy In Joust With US

I don't want to offend anyone, but the 60 year old history of Israel and the arabs shows how advanced they are. lol 53 countries planned to destroy Iran completely, we fought back for 8 years and we didn't even lose one km of our borders and you can see today what has happened to those invaders. but one country, attacked the Arabs, and it won all of them in 6 days! lol

as a student of medicine, I should make you informed that the history of mankind is believed to trace back to south african countries regarding the latest Genetic researchs. but Iran has been called as the oldest continuous civilzation on earth many times. one of the oldest civilzations of this blue planet came to exist in the Persian Gulf and the 10,000 year old fossils found in Iran's Ilam province can support the theory but It doesn't mean that Iran has the oldest history.

Then you flunk. People don't do "genetic research" on bones. Are you aware most tests done of DNA sequencing is done using enzymes that chop up the dna and then the pieces are separated. To do actual DNA sequencing is a much LONGER process, and most studies take short cuts -- for example, using Mitochondria only. The newest machines are developed in China with the fastest and most accurate combination. Before this sequencing the ENTIRE DNA of a single individual took weeks (using the then fastest machine). If you are representative of the standard of education in Iran, then it is sad.

You Iranians are making fools of yourselves. I didn't want to bring up it before, but you need to wake up from your propaganda.

Do you know the oldest fossils, human habitation, etc are found in Asia, and in particular China???

When I saw Iran, I could help but laugh. Dude, wake up man! Your great Persian "empire" was nothing more than a few hundred men on horses, and the rest of them barefoot. There was no "great" Persian empire. It is comparable to Afghans today.

Are you aware of the great civilization is SE Asia??? It makes the Roman "empire" look pathetic! I kid you not kiddo.

:angel:

But getting back to topic, I do understand how you feel betrayed by Egypt and the Arabs. But keep in mind that Egypt only "signed" the papers to support Iraq against Iran through coercion and because of a few dictators. That did not represent the people of Egypt. Keep in mind USA was very powerful back then, and with the recent fall of USSR (and before the emergence of China).... not many countries dare challenge the USA. If the same thing happened today, we'll see much less than 53 countries giving their "support".

It is apparent Iranian Nationalism is strong. But to put it into context for you, I will give you some comparisons of countries of comparable sizes: Now, I left out the giants (PRC, USA, Russia) and the one midget (India) because it wouldn't be fare to compare with Iran.

ECONOMY:

All of these nations easily exceed Iran:

a) IN EUROPE --- France, England, Germany

b) IN ASIA -- Japan, SOK, Indonesia

c) IN AMERICAS -- Canada, Mexico, Brazil

d) IN AFRICA + ME --

All of these nations are comparable (if not greater than) to Iran:

a) IN EUROPE --- Spain, Italy, Ukraine, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Norway

b) IN ASIA -- Vietnam, Phillipines, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, DPRK, Pakistan, BD

c) IN AMERICAS -- Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela

d) IN AFRICA + ME -- Nigeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, S Africa, Congo

MILITARY:

a) IN EUROPE --- France, England, Germany

b) IN ASIA -- Japan, ROK, DPRK, Pakistan, Indonesia

c) IN AMERICAS -- Mexico, Brazil

d) IN AFRICA + ME --

a) IN EUROPE --- Spain, Italy, Ukraine, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Norway

b) IN ASIA -- Vietnam, Phillipines, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, Pakistan, BD

c) IN AMERICAS -- Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela

d) IN AFRICA + ME -- Nigeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, S Africa

SCI & TECH:

a) IN EUROPE --- France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ukraine, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Norway

b) IN ASIA -- Japan, ROK, DPRK, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Phillipines, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore

c) IN AMERICAS -- Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela

d) IN AFRICA + ME --

a) IN EUROPE --- Iranian science & technology is so weak, that most of the tiny countries are comparable.

b) IN ASIA -- Pakistan, BD, Iranian science & technology is so weak, that most of the tiny countries are comparable.

c) IN AMERICAS -- Iranian science & technology is so weak, that most of the tiny countries are comparable.

d) IN AFRICA + ME -- Iranian science & technology is so weak, that most of the tiny countries are comparable.

To conclude, the advantage Iran has is location and access to sea, some oil and a lot of gas. Problem with gas is the storage and delivery of gas, which significantly reduces the price and customers.

As you can see, although Iran is a significant player on the world stage, it is till a small tiny little fry. Yes, you will attempt to justify the lies and propaganda that has been instilled upon you since birth --- but it won't change reality.

To be filled with delusion and stupidity is not a good thing. Once you realize how small and weak you are compared to your neighbors, you'll become better off.

Then you flunk. People don't do "genetic research" on bones. Are you aware most tests done of DNA sequencing is done using enzymes that chop up the dna and then the pieces are separated. To do actual DNA sequencing is a much LONGER process, and most studies take short cuts -- for example, using Mitochondria only. The newest machines are developed in China with the fastest and most accurate combination. Before this sequencing the ENTIRE DNA of a single individual took weeks (using the then fastest machine). If you are representative of the standard of education in Iran, then it is sad.

You Iranians are making fools of yourselves. I didn't want to bring up it before, but you need to wake up from your propaganda.

Do you know the oldest fossils, human habitation, etc are found in Asia, and in particular China???

When I saw Iran, I could help but laugh. Dude, wake up man! Your great Persian "empire" was nothing more than a few hundred men on horses, and the rest of them barefoot. There was no "great" Persian empire. It is comparable to Afghans today.

Are you aware of the great civilization is SE Asia??? It makes the Roman "empire" look pathetic! I kid you not kiddo.

:angel:

But getting back to topic, I do understand how you feel betrayed by Egypt and the Arabs. But keep in mind that Egypt only "signed" the papers to support Iraq against Iran through coercion and because of a few dictators. That did not represent the people of Egypt. Keep in mind USA was very powerful back then, and with the recent fall of USSR (and before the emergence of China).... not many countries dare challenge the USA. If the same thing happened today, we'll see much less than 53 countries giving their "support".

As you can see, although Iran is a significant player on the world stage, it is till a small tiny little fry. Yes, you will attempt to justify the lies and propaganda that has been instilled upon you since birth --- but it won't change reality.

To be filled with delusion and stupidity is not a good thing. Once you realize how small and weak you are compared to your neighbors, you'll become better off.

sorry, at least It was an empire. you didn't have a simple civilzation lol
do you want me to start debating about the things you said? I'm sure you wouldn't like the things I'm going to say

according to wikipedia:

It was the largest empire in ancient history. At the height of its power, the empire encompassed approximately 8 million km2.[1][2] The empire was forged by Cyrus the Great, and spanned three continents: Asia, Africa and Europe. At its greatest extent, the empire included the territories of Iran, Afghanistan and the territories of northern India, parts of Central Asia, Asia Minor, Thrace and Macedonia, much of the Black Sea coastal regions, Iraq, northern Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Palestine/Israel, Lebanon, Syria, and all significant population centers of ancient Egypt as far west as Libya.

sorry, at least It was an empire. you didn't have a simple civilzation lol
do you want me to start debating about the things you said? I'm sure you wouldn't like the things I'm going to say

according to wikipedia:

At the height of Ghenghis Khan's empire, it encompassed nearly ALL OF ASIA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST --- that includes Iran.

In fact, here's an interesting historical fact:

Ghenghis Khan sent an envoy into Iran normadic lands. The stupid Persians instead of welcoming and respecting the envoy, they murdered & beheaded the envoy, and then sent the head in a box back to Ghenghis Khan.

Genghis Khan was furious and sent a few troops and wiped out thousands of Persians and annexed the ENTIRE Persia in a few months time!:hang2: So much for this pathetic "warrior race".... LOL.

Lesson to be learned: Know whom to mess with, and whom to respect. :agree:

If Saudi Arabia and Egypt feel threatened by Iran it could have something to do with Iran's wish to export it's brand of Islamic theocracy. and Ayatollah Khomeini's statement "We shall export our revolution to the whole world"
ok it is important to understand what he was meaning then

he was meaning spread the idea of a revolution based on Islam
he didn' tmean Iranians were sending guys to make a revolution
you can say about Lebanon but it was Lebanon who asked from Iran's concern because they admired what happened in Iran (revolution): see Hezbollah creation

Khomeini said exporting Islam, the words of our prophet in the countries .

It's ideological. Like the idea to spread the revolution idea from France two centuries ago.
This is not a good policy, i think.. when it is followed by financial and military (even formation) help.

But you should understand that these words of Imam Khomeini was that PROMOTION of the revolution.

Remember in the streets you could hear green saying "NO WEST NO EAST" It's all about Khomeiny idea.

what is the point of arguing which is older, both iran and china are ancient civilizations that survived to this day. this is a major accomplishment, any country having over 2000 years of civilization is a major achievement.

sino, using restriction endonuclease is a requirement for all sequencing; you can't use the chain termination method for anything longer than 1000 base pairs, and most DNA is on the orders of billions of base pairs. mitochondrial DNA sequencing isn't a shortcut, it's because mitochondrial DNA is inherited through mothers and can trace ancestry.

sorry i study biology =)

anyhow...

i don't think arabs should compare themselves to iran in technology and science. there's just no comparison, arabs don't have it. they have money, that's OK, just like hong kong has no technology but alot of money.

ok it is important to understand what he was meaning then

he was meaning spread the idea of a revolution based on Islam
he didn' tmean Iranians were sending guys to make a revolution
you can say about Lebanon but it was Lebanon who asked from Iran's concern because they admired what happened in Iran (revolution): see Hezbollah creation

Khomeini said exporting Islam, the words of our prophet in the countries .

It's ideological. Like the idea to spread the revolution idea from France two centuries ago.
This is not a good policy, i think.. when it is followed by financial and military (even formation) help.

But you should understand that these words of Imam Khomeini was that PROMOTION of the revolution.

Remember in the streets you could hear green saying "NO WEST NO EAST" It's all about Khomeiny idea.

To seek the spread of Islam is one thing. but to seek it's spread by Iranian style revolution is another. That is what it appears he is saying.

Let me ask you this. Has Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini ever called for the overthrow of the Saudi Monarchy? Has he ever threatened to break the teeth of Pakistan? Has he ever called for the overthrow of the Egyptian Government and the establishment of an Iranian style theocracy?

Last edited:
what is the point of arguing which is older, both iran and china are ancient civilizations that survived to this day. this is a major accomplishment, any country having over 2000 years of civilization is a major achievement.

sino, using restriction endonuclease is a requirement for all sequencing; you can't use the chain termination method for anything longer than 1000 base pairs, and most DNA is on the orders of billions of base pairs. mitochondrial DNA sequencing isn't a shortcut, it's because mitochondrial DNA is inherited through mothers and can trace ancestry.

sorry i study biology =)

anyhow...

i don't think arabs should compare themselves to iran in technology and science. there's just no comparison, arabs don't have it. they have money, that's OK, just like hong kong has no technology but alot of money.

What you say about biology is correct but you mistunderstood my explanation. Either way, the fellow was spewing nonsense so I corrected him.

Yes, I do respect and somewhat admire Iran. However, to put it into perspective Iran is under-par compared to its peers.

Why so hard on HK? HK is quite advanced, we should be proud of them. I know some mainlanders think that HK are not patriotic. That is simply untrue. HKers are very patriotic! :china::china::china: I used to think the same but now I know better. In fact, TWers are also patriotic toward mainland.:china::china::china:

And even Singapore as well. We must understand how Singapore we born, it was born out of ostracization from Malaysia. Being an isolated island nation it had to find ways to survive. Unfortunately, PRC was isolated at that time as well. So Singapore had no choice but to reach out to :usflag:.

What you say about biology is correct but you mistunderstood my explanation. Either way, the fellow was spewing nonsense so I corrected him.

Yes, I do respect and somewhat admire Iran. However, to put it into perspective Iran is under-par compared to its peers.

Why so hard on HK? HK is quite advanced, we should be proud of them. I know some mainlanders think that HK are not patriotic. That is simply untrue. HKers are very patriotic! :china::china::china: I used to think the same but now I know better. In fact, TWers are also patriotic toward mainland.:china::china::china:

And even Singapore as well. We must understand how Singapore we born, it was born out of ostracization from Malaysia. Being an isolated island nation it had to find ways to survive. Unfortunately, PRC was isolated at that time as well. So Singapore had no choice but to reach out to :usflag:.

lets not derail the topic.

iran.

To seek the spread of Islam is one thing. but to seek it's spread by Iranian style revolution is another. That is what it appears he is saying.

Let me ask you this. Has Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini ever called for the overthrow of the Saudi Monarchy? Has he ever threatened to break the teeth of Pakistan? Has he ever called for the overthrow of the Egyptian Government and the establishment of an Iranian style theocracy?
This speech was about it. To spread the idea of revolution.

Dear Thomas, what you are saying about Khomeini:
- i never heard directly from him what you said about Saudi. If any source , it would be welcomed. Saudi is not an exemple of democracy any way. Guess you agree with it?
- Pakistan .. that's our history between our two countries. Many times some people in my country were thinking Pakistan was doing bad actions against our country. But it improving. And i hope we smartly be friends more and more. We have to otherwise we will remain weak.

It is something very different that saying words when you are upset and having a speech like the one you said about .. about spreading the revolution idea

i
states of the arab gulf specially UAE have problems with iran occupying the three emirates islands .

1-there is not so called arab gulf in world Naser used is fake term about Persian Gulf to say he is Pan arab. and leader of arabs. there is not arab community any more. just look at arab luge summit every time is a joke.
this gulf name is Persian Gulf first go to book then talk.

Saudi treat iran like an enemy cause you are an enemy don't you remember how iran tried to explode the haram of meka with mouslims in it,,, irans record is full and there is awar coming to put every thing in its right place<<UAE islands,,irans helping hauthis in yemen fighting saudis,,helping hizb allah terrorists in egypt>.

so it is time to deal with persia :)

2- big lie about Iran intention of the explosion of Mecca. Iranian wanted to do demonstration in Haj against US. US ordered his Saudi poppet to kill them and Saudi made this BIG LIE and kiiled 400 Iranian Haji there(300 women and 100 men). do those 300 women wanted bomb our holly Mecc?

3-Mecca and Madineh is not belong to a country that what they like do there.

4- if UAE has right ti claim about our three islands then we have right to claim at least about Bahrain, Kuwait, Yaman, should i say more? if i go i will reach to Egypt

Why are we fighting? We are all Muslims, Arabs should be ashamed of helping Israel kill muslims in Iran. One things, WHERE were the Arabs when Israel recently massacred the population of Gaza?
Another thing, the Shah supported Pak in the against India, offered to refuel our planes. Whereas Iraq was on India's side, I think Saddam said he would help India massacre the population of Pakistan or something along those lines (not sure).
Also, Iran has helped the Iraqi freedom fighters after the occupation of Iraq.

If Iran, Pakistan, all Arabs were to be united, that would surpass any empire China or the US will EVER reach.

+ Arab Legue should be disbanded and replaced with a Muslim League instead including all muslim nations.

&#1575;&#1604;&#1604;&#1607;&#1605; &#1575;&#1590;&#1585;&#1576; &#1575;&#1604;&#1592;&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1610;&#1606; &#1576;&#1575;&#1604;&#1592;&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1610;&#1606; &#1608;&#1575;&#1582;&#1585;&#1580;&#1606;&#1575; &#1605;&#1606; &#1576;&#1610;&#1606;&#1607;&#1605; &#1587;&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1610;&#1606;

. don't forget if it weren't for iran, iraq and afghanistan wont fall.

&#1575;&#1604;&#1607;&#1605; &#1575;&#1588;&#1594;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#1592;&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1740;&#1606; &#1576;&#1575;&#1604;&#1592;&#1575;&#1604;&#1605;&#1740;&#1606;. &#1575;&#1604;&#1581;&#1605;&#1583;&#1604;&#1604;&#1607;

Back
Top Bottom