What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

Practically, Iran will suffer heavy loses against Israel but if Iran's Missile is an effective one than Israel will also be doomed.

Lets see what happens!

Remember Iran does not need to destroy whole Israel , they Just need to Hit Til Aviv with Shahab III and few Thousand Rockets from Hizbullah.

But there would be a reaction to every action of each party and humanity will again suffer.

Russia and China will have to think 100 times before thinking selling something to Iran now at this juncture.

Any move by them and the war happens will take away all their oil deals with Iran.

So true but this is a test time for Russkis as iran is their ally and this is where you help your allies.

I wish we could do anything for Iran but :cry:

Practically, Iran will suffer heavy loses against Israel but if Iran's Missile is an effective one than Israel will also be doomed.

Lets see what happens!

I don't want to see what will happen. It will be a catastrophe. Not just for Iran, not just for Israel, but for the whole region. Hizbollah will start a war in the region and Lebanon and Palestine will suffer.
What if Iran, in retaliation, destroys Oil refineries of ME, as revenge of allowing Israel to use airspace? Oil prices will shoot and more burden will come on small countries such as Pakistan. Only, a slight hint of war in Gulf region can trigger Oil Prices to rise.

Remember Iran does not need to destroy whole Israel , they Just need to Hit Til Aviv with Shahab III and few Thousand Rockets from Hizbullah.

But there would be a reaction to every action of each party and humanity will again suffer.

Humanity is already suffering.
Is it better to suffer for thousand years? OR
Is it better to suffer for couple of days?

I think that Iran should hit every single street of Israel.

"Yaar roz roz ki baysti/insult say aik hi baar maar kay marna acha hai"

yup!!
i feel him sensible....by making his country a NUCLEAR POWER.....& those massive protests were by American agencies to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear power & to get rid of Ahmed bin nijad & to replace him with there man......the brave man of righteousness fighting for his country & Muslim Ummah!!
please open ur EYES!!!!

My eyes are wide open but urs ar certainly closed.Irans condition is pathetic.Despite having huge oil reserves the country is not progressing at all.
Irans decline began when religious fanatics took over the country from the shah.The shah was no good but altleast he was better than the present regime.

Lets see what happens!

Wether Irans missiles work is a big question mark.Even if these work remember that Isreal is well protected by anti missile systems.(Hawk and i think they have patriot too).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
U think hezbollahs shitty rockets are going to destroy tel aviv.The best rocket in their arsenal is the katyusha which has a range of 13 kms max.It can't even reach Tel Aviv.In the 2006 conflict thay fired a barrage of 4000 katyushas which resulted in the deaths of 44 civilians.

Humanity is already suffering.
Is it better to suffer for thousand years? OR
Is it better to suffer for couple of days?

I think that Iran should hit every single street of Israel.

"Yaar roz roz ki baysti/insult say aik hi baar maar kay marna acha hai"

Will Iraq, syria, Saudi, jordan or turkey allow missiles to fly over their heads??? :D:D

MiddleEastMap06042007optimized.jpg

Will Iraq, syria, Saudi, jordan or turkey allow missiles to fly over their heads??? :D:D

MiddleEastMap06042007optimized.jpg

They have no choice. It is not like an aeroplane which can be forced down to land. It is a missile and if KSA becomes a hurdle than the fight will spread in Middle East.

KSA should not become a hurdle because if missile goes on than it will hit Israel not KSA.
Arabs should start to think in a broader way. They have sold their dignity to Americans i.e. oil, land, active troops of the U.S. and so on.
So, if Arabs are not strong enough to retaliate than they should not become a hurdle either.
If Arabs lost the war with Israel than they should not support Israel this time or if they are too scared than they should declare neutrality but I don't expect anything from them. They are "chamcha giris" of the U.S.

I don't want to see what will happen. It will be a catastrophe. Not just for Iran, not just for Israel, but for the whole region. Hizbollah will start a war in the region and Lebanon and Palestine will suffer.
What if Iran, in retaliation, destroys Oil refineries of ME, as revenge of allowing Israel to use airspace? Oil prices will shoot and more burden will come on small countries such as Pakistan. Only, a slight hint of war in Gulf region can trigger Oil Prices to rise.

So the conflicts will move on. Afghanistan, Iraq, destabilizing Pakistan, Iran, Syria you name it.
Why have not we learned that the monster never stops?
They will come in the morning and will kill more animals (countries)..hide and seek will go on..

Freedom and dignity is better than Oil. We have showed that Oil did not increase our respect instead it made us slaves so why not try the other side this time?

If Iran is under attack and it retaliates with missiles than this war will take a different turn. Fire will enter our country also "ONLY" if Tel Aviv is bombed successfully.

They have no choice. It is not like an aeroplane which can be forced down to land. It is a missile and if KSA becomes a hurdle than the fight will spread in Middle East.

KSA should not become a hurdle because if missile goes on than it will hit Israel not KSA.
Arabs should start to think in a broader way. They have sold their dignity to Americans i.e. oil, land, active troops of the U.S. and so on.
So, if Arabs are not strong enough to retaliate than they should not become a hurdle either.
If Arabs lost the war with Israel than they should not support Israel this time or if they are too scared than they should declare neutrality but I don't expect anything from them. They are "chamcha giris" of the U.S.

Just one more question.

How much influence do you see the US will have in the event of a war ???

I googled searching for US military presence and i am amazed with the number of US army bases In Iraq, Saudi and Kuwait.. not to forget the bases in Afghanistan to the east.

middle-east-map.jpg

Also geographically it has to be noted that Iranian missiles have to be pin point accurate to hit Israel. any small failure could lead to escalation as Israel is a narrow piece of land .:eek:

Just one more question.

How much influence do you see the US will have in the event of a war ???

I googled searching for US military presence and i am amazed with the number of US army bases In Iraq, Saudi and Kuwait.. not to forget the bases in Afghanistan to the east.

middle-east-map.jpg

Also geographically it has to be noted that Iranian missiles have to be pin point accurate to hit Israel. any small failure could lead to escalation as Israel is a narrow piece of land .:eek:

Yes you are right. Saudi Arabia is mini America.
I do not expect anything from KSA.
Sunni and Shia...OMG
They are waging the same war which they have suffered in Europe from 1400s. Protestants vs Catholics
Calvinists vs Catholics
and so on

So, Sunni vs Shia is not a new thing...
We should get together regardless of our sect.

Yes you are right. Saudi Arabia is mini America.
I do not expect anything from KSA.
Sunni and Shia...OMG
They are waging the same war which they have suffered in Europe from 1400s. Protestants vs Catholics
Calvinists vs Catholics
and so on

So, Sunni vs Shia is not a new thing...
We should get together regardless of our sect.

:what::what::what::what::what:
Sir .. i asked about US influence...

The role US might play in the region...

:what::what::what::what::what:
Sir .. i asked about US influence...

The role US might play in the region...

US has already warned Israel to stop making things harder for US an forcing it to go to war that it cannot afford , saw the Russan breakup due to financial crisis ?

Exactly the stunt Israel pulled with fake passport could have also resulted in Iranain diplomats dieing in UAE...

Israel has to learn to live in peace and stop violating resolutions

Otherwise it looks pretty bad if all the airfields get knocked out

Back
Top Bottom