What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

obviously I have when you keep dodging my examples
You're clearly a neocon

here I will post them again
This the 4th time in the past few pages

"Khamenei himself has a PROVEN RECORD of NOT CARING about muslims worldwide if there is nothing in it for Iran!

1) where was he when the Soviet Union broke up? Saudi Arabia gave all these former soviet republics Billions to make mosques and religious schools after years of commie rule.

2) He gave MILITARY AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO CHRISTIAN ARMENIA AGAINST SHIA AZERBAIJAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That support continues to this day

3) Where was he when China was killing the muslims?

4) WHY DOESN'T HE TALK AGAINST RUSSIA IN SUPPORT OF CHECHNYA??? "

China does not kill muslims, only Turkish terrorists. Uighurs make up less than 10% of all muslims in china. The biggest source of support for these terrorists is actually the United States. I thank Iran for showing support for the real muslims in China and not the terrorists. Iran itself also suffers from terrorist attacks sponsored by the United States.

News came out a few days ago that Russia has once again decided to fulfill their promise to supply the Islamic Republic of Iran with S-300s. The deal includes 8 complete systems. This news came after the US plans to go ahead with the missile defense shield over some european countries.

Well, I think the Iran should put this deal on fast track and obtain these systems as early as possible. This I believe, will provide Iran with the fire power needed to repel a possible air strike against its nuclear and and other key installations from Israel. S-300 PMU1 can track and intercept up to 100 targets including missiles on high altitudes.

We support our Iranian brothers. May god give them the strength to put off any aggression by the enemies of Islam.

China does not kill muslims, only Turkish terrorists. Uighurs make up less than 10% of all muslims in china. The biggest source of support for these terrorists is actually the United States. I thank Iran for showing support for the real muslims in China and not the terrorists. Iran itself also suffers from terrorist attacks sponsored by the United States.

again that wasn't the point
Many leaders in the Islamic world tried to show how much "they care" about their Chinese brothers by condemning what was going on. Iran acted like nothing was going on at all! I remember they weren't even talking about the troubles until a week after and that was just a few minutes in the news!

again that wasn't the point
Many leaders in the Islamic world tried to show how much "they care" about their Chinese brothers by condemning what was going on. Iran acted like nothing was going on at all! I remember they weren't even talking about the troubles until a week after and that was just a few minutes in the news!

FALSE -- At least in the English version of PressTV. They FALSELY stated that China was doing the killing, when it was in reality a few selected TERRORISTS that went around slashing and killing BABIES, WOMEN, MEN, and ELDERLY. Over 1,300 people were injured, not included the 210+ slaughtered. Did PressTV focus on this important fact? NO. They barely gave any screen time or lip-service.

Furthermore PressTV had a discriminative bias against Asians-Orientals. Granted, they have a negative bias against all non-Persians --> but that doesn't excuse their unprofessional conduct. Journalism should be FAIR and REPRESENTATIVE.

And that's the problem with Iranians. You guys dream of a "Greater Iran" so much that you make enemies out of ALL your neighbors.... be it Azerbajan, Turkey, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Turkenistan.

Look here kiddo, only Israel wants to see you guys exterminated.

Azerbajan, Turkey, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Turkenistan are your friends not enemies. You are fortunate to have decent neighbors, who genuinely don't want anything bad to happen to you. :angel: If you refuse to recognize friends then you are sealing your own casket. If that is your decision: REST-IN-PEACE.

FALSE -- At least in the English version of PressTV. They FALSELY stated that China was doing the killing, when it was in reality a few selected TERRORISTS that went around slashing and killing BABIES, WOMEN, MEN, and ELDERLY. Over 1,300 people were injured, not included the 210+ slaughtered. Did PressTV focus on this important fact? NO. They barely gave any screen time or lip-service.

Furthermore PressTV had a discriminative bias against Asians-Orientals. Granted, they have a negative bias against all non-Persians --> but that doesn't excuse their unprofessional conduct. Journalism should be FAIR and REPRESENTATIVE.

And that's the problem with Iranians. You guys dream of a "Greater Iran" so much that you make enemies out of ALL your neighbors.... be it Azerbajan, Turkey, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Turkenistan.

Look here kiddo, only Israel wants to see you guys exterminated.

Azerbajan, Turkey, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Turkenistan are your friends not enemies. You are fortunate to have decent neighbors, who genuinely don't want anything bad to happen to you. :angel: If you refuse to recognize friends then you are sealing your own casket. If that is your decision: REST-IN-PEACE.

If Russia and China are Iran's neighbours then so is India...please add in your list.

Must say sister SIF's statement above is not far off from many people's perceptions ... getting feisty with all your neighbours seems to be a fast-track to extinction based on the Prussian experience, no matter how "martial" you are or think you are.

Staying paranuclear is one way not to ruffle any serious feathers. Chances are the Ayatollahs see the picture from a higher vantage point than we do.

Iran is downright inscrutable alright ...

Let's hear your opinion, Hussein - to what extent do you think class struggles play or not play a role underneath all this visible tempest?

Do you think Najad the feisty young man represents the "disadvantaged class" in Iran the same way Sarah "Mama" Palin represents "real" Americans?
Hi oceanx
Not far from what said Nima

Class struggles now are not favorable to Ahmadinejad but he did everything to get the poor people in his pocket: during the elections he gave gifts to people who came to see him, he promised so much and he insulted the people like Hashemi who is known to be a thief in Iran
It was working for a time but when people could see the bad results (even tv always saying "everything is fine . we are one of the best country of the world and blabla") they changed step by step their opinion. that's explaining the massive participation to elections
They wanted a change
I could see with my religious family. when 6 months and 3 months before the elections they go to villages near esfahan and they see people are upset more and more with government.
but still they are some people who take benefits from governement. basij is like the communist card in east europe which let you have access to lot of things people without cannot: priority to jobs, university special examination and so on: so these people at least mostly support Ahmadinejad or did it. Part of them as well are brain washed especially in police : some of them hate rich people (they would not be upset towards some very rich friends of Ahmadinejad or sepah members, or khamenei himself) and because they hate rich people and tv was saying some rich people were paid by us to make hell in street they were very hard after elections protests

There is a real big problem of difference of class in Iran
they are really very poor people. population under poverty line is more than 30% at least.
the poor (without taking part of the system) are more upset towards governement.
bus drivers, many companies workers for many many months (and the teachers as well) were not paid ! you can imagine after six months you get nothing. the anger is so much. but they are not well organized . some strikes occur but as said mousavi strikes should be united and with all people of Iran . movment should be massive.
right now poor people (and more and more middle class) suffer terribly in Iran. Having potentially a rich country but with bad economy makes upset people..

Suppose war is coming between Israel and Iran. How many of you Pakistanis have the balls to openly side with Israel and argue its case in the faces of your countrymen?

Suppose war is coming between Israel and Iran. How many of you Pakistanis have the balls to openly side with Israel and argue its case in the faces of your countrymen?

Do you Smoke something Solomon ?

Pakistanis do not Side "MORONS" get it !!

Iranians Enjoy the whole Hearted Support of Pakistanis , Israel is just out of question.

Pakistanis will support Iran wholeheartedly against Israel. Israel will have to seek "balls" for itself elsewhere.

Pakistanis will support Iran wholeheartedly against Israel. Israel will have to seek "balls" for itself elsewhere.
On the contrary, I believe that Pakistan would like to remain a neutral country incase there is a threat or even a conflict actually happening between the two countries. Most likely, the UN will intervene within a few days so as to reduce the potential tensions (not that it would be very effective considering both countries' governments are on a collision course).

Your country in its current state of a conflict against the militants and Taliban within your territory is not really in a condition to strain your economy further. Please consider the tax money you pay your government in this case.

On the whole, this war (IF at all, I doubt it looking at world economic condition) would be a bilateral conflict and if even one country volunteers on either side, a lot more countries would be sucked into combat, a death blow to world peace initiative.

On the contrary, I believe that Pakistan would like to remain a neutral country incase there is a threat or even a conflict actually happening between the two countries. Most likely, the UN will intervene within a few days so as to reduce the potential tensions (not that it would be very effective considering both countries' governments are on a collision course).

Your country in its current state of a conflict against the militants and Taliban within your territory is not really in a condition to strain your economy further. Please consider the tax money you pay your government in this case.

On the whole, this war (IF at all, I doubt it looking at world economic condition) would be a bilateral conflict and if even one country volunteers on either side, a lot more countries would be sucked into combat, a death blow to world peace initiative.

Attack on any muslim country should be considered attack on all muslim nation , attack on Iran will be start of third world war

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom