What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

lol
America is America, there is no difference between bush and obama
it's like saying that Khatami and Nejad are diff, yeah one of them is more civilized and good looking but they're both part of the same system.

The point is we in Iranians aren't worried about an American attack, we've never been!!!!
This is the difference between Iran and other unpatriotic countries with no history. We are a nation of fighters and martyrs. I'm not even muslim but I wouldn't hesitate to give my life for Iran. Shia Iranians are even worse, the whole sect is based on martyrdom!!
In the Iran Iraq war they would line up and walk over mine fields until a path had been cleared for the rest!!!!! Before the war people might have been saying the same **** as you guys are saying now, "oh they don't have mine sweepers, they will be crushed."
This is why we've been constantly on top for thousands of years.

Plus, all facts ARE POINTING TOWARDS PEACE!!
How is America going to attack now?
The Israelis aren't even able to attack so forget them.

just remember - the most hardcore martyrs, also have the most disgusting traitors among their midst. the green guys last june, they were only the tip of the iceberg. our country has suffered tremendously to internal traitors in the past, they are often more disgusting than the enemy.

HOW IS ISRAEL GOING TO BOMB IRAN? They don't have the capability, only America does.
Israel does have the capability and the reach to hit Iran.

And if Iran is attacked, which it won't be, then the least we will do is go and run over Iraq. We're a 70 + million country where every male has to go through a 2 year mandatory military service.
You will suffer so much casualties in Iraq that you will withdraw.

Plus, Israel can kiss its tiny country good by. How are they going to stop the ballistic missiles?
Iran does not have enough ballistic missiles to wipe Israel off the map.

AND IRAN HAS NEVER SAID IT WILL ATTACK ISRAEL
Who said Iran must make such a pronouncement? Who said any country must? Did Imperial Japan made such a statement prior to Dec 7, 1941?

It has always maintained that it will only act if she is attacked first
Everyone does. Big deal.

Also that fag ahmadinejad is NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF
he doesn't control the military!!!!
So a bunch of religious nutjobs does. Nice.

gambit

my question to you how will be USA relation with isreal in future

dont you think now there is no special thing beteen them and us

Israel does have the capability and the reach to hit Iran.

You will suffer so much casualties in Iraq that you will withdraw.

Iran does not have enough ballistic missiles to wipe Israel off the map.

Who said Iran must make such a pronouncement? Who said any country must? Did Imperial Japan made such a statement prior to Dec 7, 1941?

Everyone does. Big deal.

So a bunch of religious nutjobs does. Nice.

1) Israel DOES NOT have the capability to attack Iran, only the US does

2) Iran suffered 1 million casualties in Iraq, back then we were a country of 30 million, you do the math.
We were walking over mines b/c we didn't have mine sweepers, think about it. And martyrdom is @ the center of shia Islam and when you couple that with ultra nationalism you get Iran.

3) wipe it off the map?
why should we wipe it off the map when we can make it bleed to death? We have enough ballistics to do that and Hezbollah and hamas can finish the job.

4) Iran hasn't attacked a country in 300 years.
We have had much more impt enemies than Israel in this period and yet we still didn't attack.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

With what? Israel doesn't have strategic bombers, it it were to attack Iran it would need U.S.A. help.

Israel simply doesn't have the refueling capacity

just remember - the most hardcore martyrs, also have the most disgusting traitors among their midst. the green guys last june, they were only the tip of the iceberg. our country has suffered tremendously to internal traitors in the past, they are often more disgusting than the enemy.

wtf are you talking about?
I'm pro reform, am I a traitor to Iran?

we want social reforms but we still love our country!

btw, I don't run my mouth off about China when I don't know anything abt China's internal problems so plz don't talk about Iran when you have no idea what's going on there.
these "green guys" are normal men and women that are tired of living under an Islamic theocracy, that's it.

These are the scenarios if Israel attacks Iran:

1.) Iran would do nothing

2.) Iran would impelment proxy retaliation by backing intensified attacks by Hamas from the Palestinian territories and by Hezbollah from Lebanon

3.) Iran will strike Israel with missiles

4.) Iran will block Straits of Hormuz to traffic (possibly by sinking ships in the Straits of Hormuz) but this would invite swift retaliation by U.S.A. as they already have navy ships in the vicinity.

5.) Iran will spark a wider regional conflict - depending on duration and severity of this conflict this will exacerbate differences further between U.S. EU, China, and Russia

Also it is speculated that the nuclear sites of Iran are decoys and Iran is imitating what North Korea did - creating a site where no useful nuclear production taking place to divert attention of the actual site (which is unknown at this point)

1) Israel DOES NOT have the capability to attack Iran, only the US does
Israel's fighter-bombers can reach Iran. Yes...They would need US air refuel assist but essentially Israel can attack Iran by itself.

2) Iran suffered 1 million casualties in Iraq, back then we were a country of 30 million, you do the math.
We were walking over mines b/c we didn't have mine sweepers, think about it. And martyrdom is @ the center of shia Islam and when you couple that with ultra nationalism you get Iran.

3) wipe it off the map?
why should we wipe it off the map when we can make it bleed to death? We have enough ballistics to do that and Hezbollah and hamas can finish the job.
The willingness to toss away lives is nothing to boast about. The average Iranian knows that Israel has no territorial ambitions regarding Iran. This understanding will go towards blunting any talk of a war march through Iraq to get at Israel. But even if said march does occur, the US will get involved alongside the Iraqis.

Here is what you failed to understand...

The reason why the US can support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, pretty much concurrently, is because we have the ability and capacity to inflict far more death and destruction to the enemy than receiving casualties. When necessary, individual units and soldiers will fight hand-to-hand if necessary, but if possible, they will call for far greater firepower than whatever the enemy can bring to the fight. This level of firepower the Iranian army will face, not just inside Iraq but from above and from the sea. The Iranian army inside Iraq will be severed from the mother country. Do you really believe that the US have not considered this possibility?

4) Iran hasn't attacked a country in 300 years.
Of course you have -- Israel.

lol
America is America, there is no difference between bush and obama
it's like saying that Khatami and Nejad are diff, yeah one of them is more civilized and good looking but they're both part of the same system.
Khatami dialogue of civilizations, reforms, good relations with saudis, lebanon, europe
Ahmadinejad antisemitism, non respect for people votes, lies, bad relations with most countries in the world (when it is it is because economic energy reason: gas, oil, gifts to venezuela and same hatred towards usa), economy is getting very much down

but america: same worry ;)

Shia Iranians are even worse, the whole sect is based on martyrdom!!
In the Iran Iraq war they would line up and walk over mine fields until a path had been cleared for the rest!!!!! Before the war people might have been saying the same **** as you guys are saying now, "oh they don't have mine sweepers, they will be crushed."
This is why we've been constantly on top for thousands of years.
You're somewhat right but i htink with new generations it changed
martyrdom is more for the fight for democracy now
But of course if USA , even if we respect USA, invades the country there would be hell for them.
Plus, all facts ARE POINTING TOWARDS PEACE!!
How is America going to attack now?
The Israelis aren't even able to attack so forget them.
I am not sure Israel not able to bomb Iran but seems that they won't do it until it would be 99% sure there would be a nuclear weapon in Iran
Israelis have many good technology that in this forum many spoke about.

Our country is suffering a lot inside. Hope it can change and show its real face: Iran as a light not as a hatred. I think the same of Islam: I always followed GA Montazeri for this

:cheers:

Not very clever. Why has Israel been allowed to destroy UN schools in GAZA and kill over 1500 women and children in Palestine and still not paid for its inhuman attacks. Why are people so blind and think Israel is innocent, where in fact Israel Zionist have robbed palatine lands. WHY? its this Peace process.

Iran is next to be invaded just like Iraq and Afghan was. Because Israel has WMD backed by USA.

Who created this Nuclear weapon? USA did, why to destroy people life’s. Today everyone wants one. Just like everyone wants a gun to play.

We should have stuck with horses and sowrds.

Not very clever. Why has Israel been allowed to destroy UN schools in GAZA and kill over 1500 women and children in Palestine and still not paid for its inhuman attacks. Why are people so blind and think Israel is innocent, where in fact Israel Zionist have robbed palatine lands. WHY? its this Peace process.

Iran is next to be invaded just like Iraq and Afghan was. Because Israel has WMD backed by USA.

Who created this Nuclear weapon? USA did, why to destroy people life’s. Today everyone wants one. Just like everyone wants a gun to play.

We should have stuck with horses and sowrds.

couldn't agree more:agree:

wtf are you talking about?
I'm pro reform, am I a traitor to Iran?

we want social reforms but we still love our country!

btw, I don't run my mouth off about China when I don't know anything abt China's internal problems so plz don't talk about Iran when you have no idea what's going on there.
these "green guys" are normal men and women that are tired of living under an Islamic theocracy, that's it.

sorry i do not understand iranian internal problems very well, it was my understanding that they were CIA sponsored agents to topple the government to create a power vacuum so the US/israel can invade iran.

this is not the time for "reform" when iran has a credible threat of being invaded by the US.

without a strong military with the ability to completely destroy 1 US client state and at least make the US civilians feel some pain, your country is not safe. iran needs to reach at least north korea's military level before it can be safe. best of luck with that.

sorry i do not understand iranian internal problems very well, it was my understanding that they were CIA sponsored agents to topple the government to create a power vacuum so the US/israel can invade iran.

this is not the time for "reform" when iran has a credible threat of being invaded by the US.

without a strong military with the ability to completely destroy 1 US client state and at least make the US civilians feel some pain, your country is not safe. iran needs to reach at least north korea's military level before it can be safe. best of luck with that.
North Corea is not a model to follow LOL

Israel's fighter-bombers can reach Iran. Yes...They would need US air refuel assist but essentially Israel can attack Iran by itself.

The willingness to toss away lives is nothing to boast about. The average Iranian knows that Israel has no territorial ambitions regarding Iran. This understanding will go towards blunting any talk of a war march through Iraq to get at Israel. But even if said march does occur, the US will get involved alongside the Iraqis.

Here is what you failed to understand...

The reason why the US can support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, pretty much concurrently, is because we have the ability and capacity to inflict far more death and destruction to the enemy than receiving casualties. When necessary, individual units and soldiers will fight hand-to-hand if necessary, but if possible, they will call for far greater firepower than whatever the enemy can bring to the fight. This level of firepower the Iranian army will face, not just inside Iraq but from above and from the sea. The Iranian army inside Iraq will be severed from the mother country. Do you really believe that the US have not considered this possibility?

Of course you have -- Israel.

The US can theoretically make Iran into a parking lot, will it do it? no

It doesn't matter how much fire power you have. The US doesn't need another war right now. Economy is ****, you have NO MONEY, the debt is out of control, public opinion is against it, your president isn't a redneck anymore and our capabilities are enough to make enough damage so that we won't be worth your time and effort.

Israel can not attack alone and if they attack then it will get you involved, therefore you will do everything to stop them and you are.
very simple really

Back
Top Bottom