What's new

Israel will make own decision on Iran, says army chief

Irans ultimate goal is control and gets its historic revenge from Arabs. Thats what I heard from them and thats what their actions prove. Arabs under the great leaders Khalid Bin Alwalid brought Persian Empire to its knees and became a little country under Arabs sovereignty. Arabs don't care whether Israel would attack Iran or not, both are our enemies, and both of them are trying day and night to destroy us. I am sure that Arabs will fight Iran again someday soon, but this time Persia must be brought to its knees forever. I feel angry and sorry at the same time that Iran didn't learn from its humiliating defeats by Arabs and Turks started by Abu Baker Alsiddiq and ended by Saddam Hussien. Thought history there is not a single Iranian triumph against us. I don't know how could they even think of us after all of that!

Have no conflicts? They directly fund and admit to funding anyone and everyone who is against Israel.
Not to mention all the terror attacks they committed directly against Israeli targets.

And just how many terrorist attack has Israel itself suffered recently? Not many or too serious if we are talking about the recent attacks on Israelis officials in Georgia and India. The one in Thailand failed.

They fund these proxy groups to secure their interests. See, they know that they are militarily no match against the US. So they use these proxy groups to create trouble if the US does anything.

Why do you think the US didn't do anything for the past three decades?

Your analysis falls short of reality considering the fact that Iran is run by religious fanatics who believe and desire for the world to end so that the Messiah comes.

Every true follower of any Abrahamic religion believes in the return of the Messiah.

Their conflict, like all Muslim Fanatics, is against the western civilization. Israel is their main obstacle from spreading their fanatical interpretation of Islam and Sharia Law all over the middle east and the world.

Those 'fanatics' almost went to war with another fanatic - the Taliban once. The US winded up listing Iran as one of the 'Axis of Evil'. I guess George W. Bush was watching too many of those cheesy post Gulf War Hollywood flicks.

Saudi Arabia already implements Sharia law who the US sells arms worth billions. And the Americans will never compromise their business interests over there.

Without the presence of US in the middle east, Iran would have long taken over the Arab states.

Since when did Iran wanted to 'take over' Arab states? The Iraq-Iran war? Please...both Saddam and Khomeini were morons.

There are plenty of Iranians who work and live in the UAE. No problems there.

The reason for the American troops to be present there was because of Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in the first place. The Saudis were frightened that Saddam's forces will attack them. And that caused Osama and his ilks to be butthurt. And hence the farce over that one.

And now in fact, the number of American troops in the ME right now aren't that many.

You can devise whatever strategy you'd like against Iran. But you'll need help. It'd be interesting how you lot get along with the Arabs :pop:

Irans ultimate goal is control and gets its historic revenge from Arabs. Thats what I heard from them and thats what their actions prove. Arabs under the great leaders Khalid Bin Alwalid brought Persian Empire to its knees and became a little country under Arabs sovereignty. Arabs don't care whether Israel would attack Iran or not, both are our enemies, and both of them are trying day and night to destroy us. I am sure that Arabs will fight Iran again someday soon, but this time Persia must be brought to its knees forever. I feel angry and sorry at the same time that Iran didn't learn from its humiliating defeats by Arabs and Turks started by Abu Baker Alsiddiq and ended by Saddam Hussien. Thought history there is not a single Iranian triumph against us. I don't know how could they even think of us after all of that!

See what I mean Ptex? :lol:

The problem is that most members don't know that Iran helped America in invading Iraq and Afghanistan. Iranian vice president Abtahi said "without Iran assistance America couldn't get Baghdad nor Kabul". Iran armed Shea militia (Huthies) in northern Yemen and ordered them to attack Saudi Arabia in 2009, in that war Saudi navy destroyed many boats carrying supplies for Huthies coming from Iran. Saudi Army crashed this militia aftermath. Regarding Bahrain, Iran ordered Shea in Bahrain to make demonstration to legalize Iranian military intervention under the pretext of protecting civilians. Spy Satalites proved that there were Iranians preparations to invade Bahrain, but GCC were aware of that and they send their troops to protect Bahrain, Jordan also sent troops there, Malaysia offered to send troops but there was no need. Furthermore, how can u guys justify Iranian try to bomb Kaaba in Saudi Arabia in 1988? and how can u justify sending troops and weapons to kill Syrian people?

And just how many terrorist attack has Israel itself suffered recently? Not many or too serious if we are talking about the recent attacks on Israelis officials in Georgia and India. The one in Thailand failed.

They fund these proxy groups to secure their interests. See, they know that they are militarily no match against the US. So they use these proxy groups to create trouble if the US does anything.

Every true follower of any Abrahamic religion believes in the return of the Messiah.

Those 'fanatics' almost went to war with another fanatic - the Taliban once. The US winded up listing Iran as one of the 'Axis of Evil'. I guess George W. Bush was watching too many of those cheesy post Gulf War Hollywood flicks.

Saudi Arabia already implements Sharia law who the US sells arms worth billions. And the Americans will never compromise their business interests over there.

Since when did Iran wanted to 'take over' Arab states? The Iraq-Iran war? Please...both Saddam and Khomeini were morons.

The reason for the American troops to be present there was because of Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in the first place. The Saudis were frightened that Saddam's forces will attack them. And that caused Osama and his ilks to be butthurt. And hence the farce over that one.

And now in fact, the number of American troops in the ME right now aren't that many.

You can devise whatever strategy you'd like against Iran. But you'll need help. It'd be interesting how you lot get along with the Arabs :pop:

If you knew how much Arabs suffered because of Iranian regime in Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen and GC, you wouldn't laugh my brother.

God!!! your information is pretty old about middle east, you need to update to get whats going on. its like your living in 1990. :smokin:

The problem is that most members don't know that Iran helped America in invading Iraq and Afghanistan. Iranian vice president Abtahi said "without Iran assistance America couldn't get Baghdad nor Kabul". Iran armed Shea militia (Huthies) in northern Yemen and ordered them to attack Saudi Arabia in 2009, in that war Saudi navy destroyed many boats carrying supplies for Huthies coming from Iran. Saudi Army crashed this militia aftermath. Regarding Bahrain, Iran ordered Shea in Bahrain to make demonstration to legalize Iranian military intervention under the pretext of protecting civilians. Spy Satalites proved that there were Iranians preparations to invade Bahrain, but GCC were aware of that and they send their troops to protect Bahrain, Jordan also sent troops there, Malaysia offered to send troops but there was no need. Furthermore, how can u guys justify Iranian try to bomb Kaaba in Saudi Arabia in 1988? and how can u justify sending troops and weapons to kill Syrian people?

GCC is noting more then a Bunch of Oil rich Dictators they had to send troops to prevent Bahrain from overthrowing the King, it will not be long now Shia's are rising in the Middle East.

Blackage , , your posts regarding Shia Sunni & Arab Persia , trying to spread haterade among Muslims , How you are writing the History of Islam as the history of Arab , Triumph of Khalid bin Al Walid was a triumph of Islam or Triumph of Arabs , Do you mean Islam is an Arabian regional religion , Try to learn from your idole Saddam hussain , mind it , same fate is waiting for you , You are fighting for Israel against Iran , once Israel will send you to the hell as it did in 67 .

if its Israel vs Iran only...then god bless Iran..u just cant beat their air force!!!

I think Israel's massive U.S. funded air force would be balanced out by Iran's massive missile arsenal.

Sweet delusions.Yeah maybe your savage ancestors could defeat Iran in 1300 years ago,but you should take the wish of defeating Iran again to grave.even 1300 years ago,you could only capture lands of Iran not our hearts and minds and as you see know almost all of scientists and artists in early Islam were either Persians or from Persian descendants .Arabs didn't have any glory but to kill,attack,capture and murder or bury baby girls alive.That's your past.You are proud of some savage deserters.The only difference of you and your ancestors is that now you hide behind your oil money.
And you say Saddam defeated Iran?well not very strange from ignorant like you.All of Arab countries helped Saddam in war with Iran with billions of dollars and at the end not only he couldn't capture one inch of Iranian soil,but he was humiliated by his former friends and hanged by its own people.Where is Saddam now?In the grave.And where is Iran now?
The same applies to Turks.They defeated Persia in 2 or 3 wars and we defeated them in 2 or 3 wars.We were a sovereign nation during Ottomans era,what about you?Almost all of what today is called Arab world was a part of Ottoman empire.All of Arabs were defeated and humiliated by Israel in only 6 days and after that in 1973 and saw their land captured and their armies almost gone.
look at your tiny country.It didn't even exist after Britain let you come in to this world.You want to bring down Iran to its knee?Ok at least we are still standing.You were on your knees since the day you came in to the world thanks to your puppet leaders.

I think Israel's massive U.S. funded air force would be balanced out by Iran's massive missile arsenal.

Israel cannot strike Iran without sending it's whole Airforce and Mid Air Refueling planes to Iran, I'll post an Article why.

iran will make own decision on israel , says army chief

There is quite a difference between the Iranian people(Most) and the Iranian leadership.
One is dirt poor, can't even afford food and a place to sleep while the other live in mansions and palaces.

Those terrorists that Iran funds because they are too weak to attack the US head on, killed thousands of innocent men women and children. Jewish, Christian and Muslim.
Just because their most recent attacks were foiled or unsuccessful does not mean that they were not terror attacks, they were failed terror attacks.
It is obvious to anyone without prejudice that Iran has attempted and desires to rule over the oil rich Sunni Arab states, one of the reasons for the whole Sunni-Shia hatred.

I hope Iran shoots down these parasite Israel military and sends it to hell. They just need to land a few missiles in Israel, that should do the job.

Sweet delusions.Yeah maybe your savage ancestors could defeat Iran in 1300 years ago,but you should take the wish of defeating Iran again to grave.even 1300 years ago,you could only capture lands of Iran not our hearts and minds and as you see know almost all of scientists and artists in early Islam were either Persians or from Persian descendants .Arabs didn't have any glory but to kill,attack,capture and murder or bury baby girls alive.That's your past.You are proud of some savage deserters.The only difference of you and your ancestors is that now you hide behind your oil money.
And you say Saddam defeated Iran?well not very strange from ignorant like you.All of Arab countries helped Saddam in war with Iran with billions of dollars and at the end not only he couldn't capture one inch of Iranian soil,but he was humiliated by his former friends and hanged by its own people.
The same applies to Turks.They defeated Persia in 2 or 3 wars and we defeated them in 2 or 3 wars.We were a sovereign nation during Ottomans era,what about you?Almost all of what today is called Arab world was a part of Ottoman empire.All of Arabs were defeated and humiliated by Israel in only 6 days and after that in 1973 and saw their land captured and their armies almost gone.
look at your tiny country.It didn't even exist after Britain let you come in to this world.If this time someone should be brought on his knee,it's definitely Arabs not Iran.
Read and enjoy...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars
Arab_Empire.GIF

Back
Top Bottom