What's new

Israel wants India to back UN resolution on "Iran Attacks"

please my india brothers try to understand there is no difference between ZIONIST and RADICAL ISLAM both are against humanity......i personally know lot of zionist jews they have no emotional attachment with indians .......jews and zionist are totally different from eachother .....zionist has nothing to do with spirituality of judaism ...zionist are just bunch of criminals nothing more then that..... they are racist as par with neo nazi

please my india brothers try to understand there is no difference between ZIONIST and RADICAL ISLAM both are against humanity......i personally know lot of zionist jews they have no emotional attachment with indians .......jews and zionist are totally different from eachother .....zionist has nothing to do with spirituality of judaism ...zionist are just bunch of criminals nothing more then that..... they are racist as par with neo nazi

Lol ^^^:rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is indeed a tricky situation and even more complex then the cold war era..There we escaped by being indifferent to what was going on...It cannot happen any longer...Relations with both Iran and Israel are important and we would hate to see back of either...Moreover international sanctions on Iran is another thorn that New delhi has to cleverly avoid otherwise we will end up having bitten more then what could we possibly chew...

I believe at this situation overtures from SA should be seriously looked upon. We should try to reduce our dependence on Iran viz-a-viz oil imports which will give her a clear message that we do have back-up options. In the same token we should not simply fall due to the pressure being put by US/Israel/EU and abandon Iran. The former action will give all these regimes an assurance that India seriously doesn't want a nuclear Iran and also give Iran a signal that New-Delhi might not be able to continue in this fashion for eternity. The later would give a strong message to international community that relations with Iran are important and we are not going to leave them just because X-Y-Z country want us to do that!!!

India will condemn the incident, but will not condemn Iran. Iran's been a friend of India for far too long. Israel might be an ally, but India -Persian ties are far older.

India will condemn the incident, but will not condemn Iran. Iran's been a friend of India for far too long. Israel might be an ally, but India -Persian ties are far older.

Do the right thing, may cause some short term trouble, but is easier in the long run.

The best position for India according to me would be to abstain if there is no clear cut evidence against Iran and to co-sponser resolution if there is an clinching evidence.

We can't afford to remain poker faced in case there is evidence against Iran as we will require support from International community if a Pakistani terror attack happens on Indian soil.

The best position for India according to me would be to abstain if there is no clear cut evidence against Iran and to co-sponser resolution if there is an clinching evidence.

We can't afford to remain poker faced in case there is evidence against Iran as we will require support from International community if a Pakistani terror attack happens on Indian soil.

Pakistan is not popular anywhere on the planet and baring North Korea and China, everyone is just waiting to blame them. Such is the scenario that even if they were not involved, the world would more than happy to blame them.

Not taking a decision will irk allies more.....India must convey to Israel..how valubale our friendship is....but India promises to follow the truth...so will wait till we get any evidence against Iran, pointing Iran's fault..if we do get any evidence..we wont hesitate to take any decision.

Except that it is Iran now and not Persia.

And what are exactly the ties and from when ? From Nader Shah ?

Agreed , but if we stop abandon Iran oil there will be heavy pressure on Saudi and other oil resources . Oil prices will skyrocket to 200+ dollars a Barrel , translates to further increase in domestic oil prices too. and its collective effect on all civilians?

These are tough choices to make ,we can denounce any Terrorist strike but cant forgo Iran oil or ties with them. Thats my view.

Bro, it is not about oil only. Without Iran's support, our entire Afghanistan and Central Asian policy falls apart. I thought that was obvious. So we will have to pack our bags and get out of Afghanistan as soon as the Americans leave, write off the billions we have spent there and watch from far away as one after another, all pro Indian Afghan friends are executed and hung from telephone poles. Is it so difficult to visualise this scenario? With Iran on our side, we have a fighting chance in Afghanistan, without it, none. Someone said do the right thing. What is the right thing? Is it right as defined by religion or is it right as defined by the geopolitical necessities of the long term existence in our neighbourhood? What would Chanakya have done in this case?

Anyway lets see what the GOI does. They are fully aware of all angles, it is only about standing up against immense pressure.

Bro, it is not about oil only. Without Iran's support, our entire Afghanistan and Central Asian policy falls apart. I thought that was obvious. So we will have to pack our bags and get out of Afghanistan as soon as the Americans leave, write off the billions we have spent there and watch from far away as one after another, all pro Indian Afghan friends are executed and hung from telephone poles. Is it so difficult to visualise this scenario? With Iran on our side, we have a fighting chance in Afghanistan, without it, none. Someone said do the right thing. What is the right thing? Is it right as defined by religion or is it right as defined by the geopolitical necessities of the long term existence in our neighbourhood? What would Chanakya have done in this case?

Anyway lets see what the GOI does. They are fully aware of all angles, it is only about standing up against immense pressure.
Our Afghanistan policy depends on the policies of Afghanistan's neighbours including Iran, Russia and the Central Asian Republics. These nations will decide their policies on the basis of their own interests.

India can only play a supportive role in helping the forces of decency and moderation, and that too only if Afghanistan's neighbours share our concerns in their own interest.

As regards India-Iran relations, they will eventually overcome any short term problems. It will be understandable to all that we have to react against any violence on our soil, especially against diplomats. The important thing is for the investigation to be thorough and credible, with no loose accusations. Iran may feel aggrieved about the attacks on its scientists, but that cannot be settled on Indian soil.

Except that it is Iran now and not Persia.

And what are exactly the ties and from when ? From Nader Shah ?

I was referring to slightly more modern times; when on numerous occasions the Iranis blocked Pakistan in the OIC from passing sweeping resolutions and statements on Kashmir.

Change your flags to something green.

Back
Top Bottom