What's new

Israel vs. Egypt: Who Would Win a Total War for the Sinai Today?

Is this ignorance on purpose.. or just an inferiority complex projected as a superiority complex from your part.. we Arabs know our worth.. whatever people like you try to say and mask it with nice words.. It is like if Arabs did not know Who they fought against and won many wars against.. and you feel this "Urge" to tell them _ as you consider yourself more Knowledgeable in their own affairs_..this just depicts the inferiority feelings on your part.. nothing else.. you can worship Usrael as much as you want..at the End we know you are worshipping the US and NATO countries..not their proxy Usrael..
WTF..even bare footed _as you call them_Houthis can make BM and drones now a day..when backed by Iran..

* So why don't you read this thread --and read it again and again till you digest it.. and become rational in your thinking.. because otherwise you are just displaying ignorance and an inferiority complex when thinking about Arabs and their achievements throughout history..Suffice to recognize their faith, determination, wisdom in spreading Islam all over the known world.. and recently in 1973.._not mentioning the war of attrition between 1967 and 1973_ that you might never heard about before..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/1973-arab-israeli-conflict-the-truth-once-and-for-all.315824/
I have read enough. And your denial only shows that in next war Israel would again humiliate all the Arab Powers. Literally a country ten to twenty times smaller in size as compared to its adversaries beats the hell out of them and people here are trying to give most pathetic and humiliating excuses for it. So please remain in your bubble and wait when Israel easily takes Sinai peninsula in next war.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I have read enough. And your denial only shows that in next war Israel would again humiliate all the Arab Powers. Literally a country ten to twenty times smaller in size as compared to its adversaries beats the hell out of them and people here are trying to give most pathetic and humiliating excuses for it. So please remain in your bubble and wait when Israel easily takes Sinai peninsula in next war.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I can see a wet dream again..HaHaHa!

I can see a wet dream again..HaHaHa!
Yes Egypts and other states were busy day dreaming when Israel hit them hard. You took advantage in 1973 initially but soon Israel bounced back and Egypt was about to get defeated when talks begin and deal was struck. So please feel free to remain in denial. Next time when Israel grabs some Egyptian part you and few others still would be make some pathetic excuses.

Yes Egypts and other states were busy day dreaming when Israel hit them hard. You took advantage in 1973 initially but soon Israel bounced back and Egypt was about to get defeated when talks begin and deal was struck. So please feel free to remain in denial. Next time when Israel grabs some Egyptian part you and few others still would be make some pathetic excuses.
Wrong again .. the US president of that time said the first who attacks will get sanctioned.. Egypt who was more powerful restrained its air forces.. and Usrael attacked.. so go swallow your fake Usraeli pride somewhere else..
You seem to be denying the truth again after that thread about the Ramadan war of 1973 I've sent you and asked you to read it, again and again and again.. until you forget you snake venom for good..HaHaHa!
But plz if you are sick about Arab power.. don't contact me here again.. just go to the first psychiatric hospital near you..lol

Last edited:
Wrong again .. the US president of that time said the first who attacks will get sanctioned.. Egypt who was more powerful restrained its air forces.. and Usrael attacked.. so go swallow your fake Usraeli pride somewhere else..
You seem to be denying the truth again after that threadabout the Ramadan war of 1973 I've sent you and asked you to read it, again and again and again.. until you forget you snake venom for good..HaHaHa!
But plz if you are sick about Arab power.. don't contact me here again.. just go to the first psychiatric hospital near you..lol
Feel free to remain delusional and in bubble of lies. You were defeated by Israel. And trust nobody wants to see Israel defeated by either you or Jordan or Syria more than me, but unlike you I don't create big fat lies to run away from historical facts. You want to remain in denial mode go ahead. You and others by doing this are only helping Israel not doing anything to defeat and destroy it.

Feel free to remain delusional and in bubble of lies. You were defeated by Israel. And trust nobody wants to see Israel defeated by either you or Jordan or Syria more than me, but unlike you I don't create big fat lies to run away from historical facts. You want to remain in denial mode go ahead. You and others by doing this are only helping Israel not doing anything to defeat and destroy it.
Thought you were better than this..don't really know who is paying you for your disillusion and wet dreams talk..
Sent you a link .. so you are obviously lying.. or sick.. lol

Egypt has enough weapons to counter even a nuclear attack by Usrael..If the US can land it some..
These guys here want to divert the potential war with Turkey over Libya to a Usraeli vs Egypt conflict..a very childish tactic after seeing their God -they worship- Turkey having no chance whatsoever against Egypt in a war

Pathetic Egyptian Airforce is begging for BVR and land attack Cruise Missile , still loser Arabs are dreaming about fighting Turkiye and Israel who develops most sophisticated missiles/weapons in the region

do you think Turkiye doesnt have money to buy Fighter Jets , Warships from the US,Europe or Russia ?
Turkiye had bigger Economy than Egypt+Greece+Israel combined

Egypt should pray for Erdogan that he spent over $60 billion for humanitarian aid to Arab and other muslim countries since 2012 instead of buying hundreds of Fighter Jets and tens of Warships from the US,Europe or Russia for $60 billion to crush Egypt like insect

also Egypt should pray for Erdogan that he spent over $60 billion for humanitarian aid to Arab and other muslim countries since 2012 instead of producing tens of thousands of BORA , SOM , ATMACA , KARGI , KGK to destroy all air/naval bases , air defense systems and radars in Cairo , Alexandria , Port Said , Sidi Barrani , etc in a few days

btw Turkish Navy is stronger than Egyptian+Israeli Navies combined and Egyptian Navy can not reach to even Sirte ... 7 Turkish Frigates are in Libya and Egyptian Navy doesnt have even 7 Frigates

Last edited:
Israel's original purpose was as a place of exile for european jews , so they don't cause another war in Europe.
in the 1940s and 50s after the creation of state of israel , jewish people required Exit visas to leave israel and go for travel abroad.
but that purpose is long expired and it is a matter of time before europeans realize what israelis are doing.
the most recent example happened in greek cyprus a year ago when a dozen israeli teens gang stalked a British woman.

They have their own self-sustaining defence industry who produces cutting edge technology and is even a frontrunner in many aspects. .
Then why was Israel asking US for more PGM and JDAMs within 30 days of fighting Hezbollah in 2006? stop hyping up ISrael- without US support a country like Egypt will roll over them today.

ISrael has no strategic depth nor endurance for long war anymore.

Then why was Israel asking US for more PGM and JDAMs within 30 days of fighting Hezbollah in 2006? stop hyping up ISrael- without US support a country like Egypt will roll over them today.

ISrael has no strategic depth nor endurance for long war anymore.

hizbies are mighty they can destroy amreecans and israel together.....:-)

army of mahdiii...

Israel can defeat Egypt in few days not even weeks.
but couldnt defeat Hezbollah in 30 days, and started begging US for JDAMS and PGMS and had US army headquarters worried about the IDF's performance in 2006? Just realize you are under estimating Egypt's army by a large amt. Israel cant fight Egypt on its own for a full 30 days....TRUST ME...Egypt has volume combined with good quality...issue is how EU and US will act..one on one..im not worried..Egypt will wear down Israel after 1 year...Israel cant sustain for even a year on its own...once that US military safety net is gone, Israel will start to suffer...

army of mahdiii...
They say they want to destroy them but literally, i agree they cant technically destroy America and Israel..but thats just what they say, thats not what they mean, i think you took their comment too literally....try to understand the culture a bit more so you understand the actual intended meaning instead of an assumed meaning. cheers.

army of mahdiii...
but your country also talk about free Al Aqsa, but it also just fully established relations with Israel some months ago...so contradictory! Strategically,you're on sinking boat..luckily you can float yourself alone well..but you have no real help...ha ha ..

Sinai is empty province , if it was populated Israel doesn't stand a chance. Nothing more need to be said. It's easier for Israel to attack Sinai than for Egypt to defend it.

unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters, and jets have carried out a covert air campaign, conducting more than 100 airstrikes inside Sinai Egypt, frequently more than once a week — and all with the approval of President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi. Egypt and Israel are secret allies in a covert war against a common foe in Sinai. why they go vs each other ?

They have cooperated in some cases but with Israeli AF operating over Gaza airspace or very near it. However , most strikes nowadays are Egyptian and attributed to Israel. Israel has struck after requesting permission or not in some cases if they have intel of militant attack on their border.

Israel can defeat Egypt in few days not even weeks.

In every Arab Israel war, Israel was alone yet they defeated allied Arabic force.
Can you do us a little favour and stay in your blacked-out shithole.. and do this:
477959588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom