What's new

Israel Suffered a Double Defeat

was this a victory for hamas?????...ohh well then I wish them luck and hope they always get such victories .......

Both the Amercan and Soviets lost thousands of troops. Not the Israeli's. Israeli military assets were untouched, and its infastructure intact. Big difference between the comparison. Soviet equipment was frequently shot down. All Israeli planes made it back home intact, providing that rumor of the downed F-15 is false..

Soviet and US went against whole freakin' countries! Not some occupied 'city' like Gaza. So wrong analogy from your side. Also,the main point is that it is not a conventional war and people who are applying those standards to judge this war are plain stupid.

For example : Ephone and indians.

And this is not even a war, its a skirmish, i.e. more of a law and order enforcement. Like the Brazilian police does from time to time in the slums

In Canada , they bomb you with F-16s for 'law and order enforcement'? In U.S , we call it a war or a military conflict etc.

Whats your problem man. Like Seriously...

The iron dome failed when the missile hit buses and residential properties...

Your brain failed to read that those areas were not under protection at the time of attack.

Forget Israeli, but even independent sources will confirm 93% effectiveness of Iron Dome.

Atleast learn how Iron dome works before commenting with your ignorance.

Your brain failed to read that those areas were not under protection at the time of attack.

Forget Israeli, but even independent sources will confirm 93% effectiveness of Iron Dome.

Atleast learn how Iron dome works before commenting with your ignorance.

Just a quick question. Do you support Zionists regimes because you sound like you really do.....

How in the heck was Iron Dome suposed to intercept the guy who left a bomb on the bus?

that is why i said atleast learn a few things about how Iron dome works before commenting with ignorance.

Just a quick question. Do you support Zionists regimes because you sound like you really do.....

I take side with moral and principles.

Someone being a Zionist or Jew or whatever has got nothing to do with it...

I take side with moral and principles.

Someone being a Zionist or Jew or whatever has got nothing to do with it...

Lets test you moral principles. When was the last time you ever condemned attacks on innocent Palestinians ?

Because it was a war maybe? After the ceasefire lets see what happens. Hamas has lost a leader, and new ones who step up to the post will be less reckless.

There is always something happening around the border area. If a Palestinian kid gets too close to the border he gets shot dead. Its blockaded from all side. Palestinian fishermen also have to go through check-point off Gaza. The checkpoints are just a reminder of an enclave under siege.

Then one day an Israeli missile will kill some honcho in Hamas, this whole cycle would start again.

Lets test you moral principles. When was the last time you ever condemned attacks on innocent Palestinians ?

When was the last time you condemned terrorist fighting rockets at civilians? or leaving bombs in a bus?

Palestinian political groups like HAMAS and PLO are not innocent, they are running the world most sophisticated terror and disinformation Mafia using civilians as human shield.

Or the genocide in east-Pakistan under Yahya Khan?

For some rockets fired by Hamas,Israel retaliated by killing hamas leader,destroying their weapon caches and killing more 100 palestenian for each israeli killed..Israel made their point clear-If Hamas even tried to hurt israeli citizens,Israel will reply by 10 times worse destruction which includes even senior hamas leadership...So who won..?

When was the last time you condemned terrorist fighting rockets at civilians? or leaving bombs in a bus?

Palestinian political groups like HAMAS and PLO are not innocent, they are running the world most sophisticated terror and disinformation Mafia using civilians as human shield.

Or the genocide in east-Pakistan under Yahya Khan?

I have always said it and i'll say it again. i'm against Zionists but i have no problems with jews who are not. Heck i have someone in my family who is a jew.

WTF why are you bringing Pakistan into this. Your'e a fooking elite member and still you are acting like an a$$. Yahya Khan is a totally different story and just to let you know we have accepted our terror in BD and we have formally apologized to them. Still you can go out there today and you'll find more BD's supporting Pakistan over India.

For betterment, I would ask you to remove Pakistani flag from yourself.

I have always said it and i'll say it again. i'm against Zionists but i have no problems with jews who are not. Heck i have someone in my family who is a jew.

WTF why are you bringing Pakistan into this. Your'e a fooking elite member and still you are acting like an a$$. Yahya Khan is a totally different story and just to let you know we have accepted our terror in BD and we have formally apologized to them. Still you can go out there today and you'll find more BD's supporting Pakistan over India.

For betterment, I would ask you to remove Pakistani flag from yourself.

Somebozo has muted into some other bozo or its just some body else.

For some rockets fired by Hamas,Israel retaliated by killing hamas leader,destroying their weapon caches and killing more 100 palestenian for each israeli killed..Israel made their point clear-If Hamas even tried to hurt israeli citizens,Israel will reply by 10 times worse destruction which includes even senior hamas leadership...So who won..?

Hamas succeeded in:
- bringing international attention to Palestine.
- winning widespread support from Palestinians and citizens of surrounding countries by 'standing' up to Israel.
- sidelining Abbas and Fatah ahead of the U.N application.
- forcing Israel to bomb Gaza to radicalize Palestinians and turning them over to Hamas.
- widen the rift between Israel and surrounding nations and sow the seeds of the next conflict between Israeli jews and Arabs.

Hamas was probably hoping for Israel to invade Gaza as well, as that would have helped their cause immeasurably due to the projected body count that would have been inflicted on Palestinians.

It would have been a punitive expedition by Israel, and they would have never been able to destroy Hamas competely. The mere act of surviving an Israel invasion would boost Hamas' power and the effect of the invasion would be utterly disastrous on the international opinion of Israel.

Hence, Israel would have lost no matter what action they take, but they would lose much more if the invasion went ahead.

Back
Top Bottom